Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Umazen Uprising Finale - Civil War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Umazen Uprising Finale - Civil War
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2019 12:54:46   
battlesiege15

I forgot how long warring can take. I wanted to go for the 1K individual kills but I haven't even put a dent in it. Making the game the smallest size and turning to loweset graphic settings seems to help at least.
AQ AQW  Post #: 101
7/23/2019 13:48:44   
J9408

I personally just try to go for 100 or 200 kills a day to make things feel less tedious.
Post #: 102
7/23/2019 15:43:08   
SIGMUND

The Staff should Turn on the Battleground for this war on Thursday this week.

Edit:
I hope the Staff will turn on the Battleground this week....

AQ is not supposed to be a slogathon of capping daily for personal War Wins.

< Message edited by SIGMUND -- 7/23/2019 16:20:36 >
AQ  Post #: 103
7/23/2019 16:43:33   
Kay Oh

@SIGMUND this is a rare exception for multi factioned wars, and a needed one. We have those like once a year, so it shouldn't be a big deal for the ones that only dump estates
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 104
7/24/2019 8:30:32   
Primate Murder

The first Loyalist Cutscene has been unlocked!
AQ DF  Post #: 105
7/24/2019 15:08:50   
badboyhe

so is it
ooo mazen or you-mazen?
AQ  Post #: 106
7/24/2019 15:46:19   
SIGMUND

No Battleground is a big deal.

A Big BAD deal.

So only people who have spent lots on the best Token Equipment, and can spend more than 4 hours per day playing the game for personal wins can participate fully in the War?

AQ was never meant to be a slogathon of personal wins.

Estates have been marginalised yet again.
Since Army wins never officially count for anything in AQ.

AQ  Post #: 107
7/24/2019 16:16:31   
afterlifex
Legend-X

There is no reason a wars can't be flavored or even stabilized time to time to keep a balance. Some people will like one style and others another, that is true of any release. Just as some don't like having to go old school and gain wins some aren't going to like the modern (yes I know it's not that new) approach of estates.

We all have to deal with it, it's one release.

I am posting as I don't want to see back and forth whining. There is no discussion to be had, this is the release. It's not going to be common but it's what is being used for this case so 1 person can't decide the war easily. ~afterlifex
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
7/24/2019 18:15:08   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

I just wanted to say this war is super F2P friendly btw, get your Pyromancer/Tenebromancer Robes and your D-burst spell and you're good to go for pretty much all mobs in the war.

Alternatively, Angel of Souls should be able to make short work of all of this war's mobs with its HP cost skill, I don't think there is any mob that takes less than 100% to darkness (well, there is the crystal hound that takes low damage from all elements IIRC... That one might be better killed by Beastform + Horo-show Sword or Archmage Research) in this war.
AQ  Post #: 109
7/24/2019 21:33:46   
zfloydz

Time to unleash the armies is it, hmm? For nothing fall for anything those who stand. Yeesssssss.
AQ AQW  Post #: 110
7/24/2019 21:47:09   
badboyhe

@alice shiiki
How long does it take to cap with your method?
I tried it out an could only cast 3 D burst (with rejuve necklace and poelala ) vs level 115 hopelite elite.
got them to half hp and had to switch out lol.
Any good methods that caps faster?
AQ  Post #: 111
7/25/2019 11:09:05   
Conspiracy

For me, it takes about 6 hours to cap. About 160-170 kills an hour. If not for the lag for certain waves, I could cap way earlier. I could also skip high gold mobs to fit more kills in, but that's just too time consuming in my opinion. Being in the top-25 is good enough for me, no need to compete for higher.
AQ  Post #: 112
7/25/2019 12:44:09   
blackswordsman

i have reached over 1k kills so how do i get the blade
Post #: 113
7/25/2019 13:15:29   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Rewards come AFTER the war is over.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
7/25/2019 15:04:34   
blackswordsman

ok thanks i'm also using this war to level up and has actually ended up reaching the exp cap a couple times
Post #: 115
7/25/2019 16:05:51   
blackswordsman

can i fight on both sides? cause i kinda also want the other blade
Post #: 116
7/25/2019 16:05:56   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

@badboyhe If you have 100 momentum you should kill everything except packs of 3 mobs (or 2 zzotts, since they're a bit tanky) in 2 casts or less.

And how long to cap? Some 6ish hours I guess. I really didn't count and was just multi-tasking while doing it, I'm pretty casual about warring nowadays.

Make sure you're using the appropriate armor for the spell buff btw, Pyromancer Robes against mobs with Fire weakness and Tenebromancer against mobs with Darkness weakness.

@Blackswordsman If you're a guardian you can fight for both sides and get the rewards... No clue if adventurers can do it though, since their character page only tracks 1 war at a time.

< Message edited by AliceShiki -- 7/25/2019 16:08:43 >
AQ  Post #: 117
7/25/2019 16:12:43   
blackswordsman

i am ex guardian so i guess i can do both and it hopefully it won't negate the one i have for the other and i actually use the augur's taladosian robes for armor against them all and the ultra guardian weapon for most of the monsters. will my momentum die in the loyals if i go to the other cause then i don't think i will

< Message edited by blackswordsman -- 7/25/2019 16:25:20 >
Post #: 118
7/25/2019 17:42:19   
Conspiracy

I think the war has reached a point now where the gap is large enough that estate dumping won't influence the outcome.
AQ  Post #: 119
7/25/2019 18:04:52   
Lord Markov

Not at all. In a "regular" war of 1,500,000 mobs the initial full estate dump usually jumps the war meter by ~12% over the first day as various estate owners get on and dump. With each side only have 500,000 mobs to fight not only could initial estate dumping bring up the Rebels, it could put them well over the Loyalists (or just send the Loyalists even further ahead). If someone(s) wanted to whale even further they could carry a side to victory almost single-handedly.

Even if it's slow I'm in favor of having estates turned off at least during multi-sided wars that have effects on the story line. No reason to have a couple of people with large wallets choose how things go. Probably wouldn't hurt to have fewer mobs in the next one though, pending a miracle on the scale of all the Loyalists just straight up quitting the Rebels have lost and now we're just going to sit here for days watching it finish up.
AQ  Post #: 120
7/25/2019 19:56:43   
blackswordsman

for some reason i dont think i can get the other blade
Post #: 121
7/25/2019 20:42:49   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

@blackswordsman You do lose all momentum if you change sides~
AQ  Post #: 122
7/26/2019 0:11:12   
Conspiracy

@Lord Markov

Didn't realize both sides were 500,000. Guess we're going e x t r a s l o w.

@AliceShiki

Both sides have different momentum counters. So if you fight on both sides, you can maintain 100 momentum on each side. Helps a lot if you're trying to fight for both sides.
AQ  Post #: 123
7/26/2019 1:06:51   
I Overlord I

While disallowing estates for this type of war was a good first step, it doesn't address the issue in full. Now, I wholeheartedly believe that everyone should be free to do what they want with their own time, but, at the same time, I don't think enabling people to engage in self-destructive behavior is copacetic. People shouldn't be allowed to bypass the caps by buying packages because playing 16-20 hours a day is really unhealthy to say the least. Imo, restrict the package resets too if you're going to restrict estates. Just a thought.

Thanks for listening. :)

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 124
7/26/2019 2:40:21   
blackswordsman

i tried to fight for the rebels side but when i look at the lists it doesn't show me anywhere
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Umazen Uprising Finale - Civil War
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition