Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A Couple of Suggestions / Wish List from me

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> A Couple of Suggestions / Wish List from me
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/18/2019 11:42:26   
Zionas

This is my first time making a thread like this, and I appreciate all the effort you devs put into the game, so a big thanks from me. However, there are a few things I'd like to see and hopefully be taken into consideration by you if you ever stumble across my thread:

1. After purchasing an item, going to / leaving the combat trainers, I would prefer it if we could remain in our equipped armor / weapon / shield instead of reverting back to no-drop armor / shield / weapon. It becomes a bit frustrating having to re-equip items every time a player exits a shop or goes to the combat trainers.

2. Keep all sub-race armors Fully Offensive in their base form. While I understand that the main point of these armors is the Beast Form, keeping the Fully Offensive in their base forms would provide some useful "last ditch" offensive power.

3. Perhaps some rare items could make a temporary / permanent return. I am especially hoping for the Bloodblades associated with the Bloodmage armors, Human Fisher, Moglord Tortress etc. Currently in the game there is a lack of non-rare energy, water, and wind weapons for warriors and mages and a lack of good non-rare ice weapons for mages. I would appreciate it if you'd make good weapons of those elements, especially if they're the Bloodblade / Berzerker Blade kind.

4. Berzerker armors / weapons and Bloodmage armors / weapons for every element. You could possibly release them in conjunction. It would be fairly easy to do as they'd be elemental clones of the current elements covered by the Berzerkers and the Bloodmages. For the next Berzerker and Bloodmage elements I'd like to see Water and Wind, or perhaps Water and Energy or Water and Darkness. However, the reason why I've suggested Water and Energy is because since we have Blazing Bloodzerker and Terra Bloodzerker, if the next Bloodzerkers and Water and Wind, from an elemental point of view they'd fit nicely with the classical Greek elements. I also say this because currently Water and Wind lack strong GGB, non-rare, non Z-Token options for Water and Wind. The release of Water and Wind Bloodzerkers would benefit mages and warriors immensely.

5. The introduction of a trading system. I am sure this has long been talked about and I'm not sure exactly how ti implement it, but if it could be implemented, it would give players access to seasonal rare and perma rare items they'd otherwise have no access to.

These are just some of the things I have in mind. If any of you devs happen to come across it, I'd be grateful if my suggestions are taken into consideration.

< Message edited by Zionas -- 7/18/2019 11:56:50 >
Post #: 1
7/21/2019 11:12:24   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

quote:

1. After purchasing an item, going to / leaving the combat trainers, I would prefer it if we could remain in our equipped armor / weapon / shield instead of reverting back to no-drop armor / shield / weapon. It becomes a bit frustrating having to re-equip items every time a player exits a shop or goes to the combat trainers.

You can set your login in-game setup via the options button where your character icon is

quote:

2. Keep all sub-race armors Fully Offensive in their base form. While I understand that the main point of these armors is the Beast Form, keeping the Fully Offensive in their base forms would provide some useful "last ditch" offensive power.

For balance and variety's sake, no.

quote:

3. Perhaps some rare items could make a temporary / permanent return. I am especially hoping for the Bloodblades associated with the Bloodmage armors, Human Fisher, Moglord Tortress etc. Currently in the game there is a lack of non-rare energy, water, and wind weapons for warriors and mages and a lack of good non-rare ice weapons for mages. I would appreciate it if you'd make good weapons of those elements, especially if they're the Bloodblade / Berzerker Blade kind.

Unless stated otherwise, this falls under FSI.

quote:

4. Berzerker armors / weapons and Bloodmage armors / weapons for every element. You could possibly release them in conjunction. It would be fairly easy to do as they'd be elemental clones of the current elements covered by the Berzerkers and the Bloodmages. For the next Berzerker and Bloodmage elements I'd like to see Water and Wind, or perhaps Water and Energy or Water and Darkness. However, the reason why I've suggested Water and Energy is because since we have Blazing Bloodzerker and Terra Bloodzerker, if the next Bloodzerkers and Water and Wind, from an elemental point of view they'd fit nicely with the classical Greek elements. I also say this because currently Water and Wind lack strong GGB, non-rare, non Z-Token options for Water and Wind. The release of Water and Wind Bloodzerkers would benefit mages and warriors immensely.

We all know how much players LOVE FO-lean + "MORE DAMAGE!" armours... wait for them?

quote:

5. The introduction of a trading system. I am sure this has long been talked about and I'm not sure exactly how ti implement it, but if it could be implemented, it would give players access to seasonal rare and perma rare items they'd otherwise have no access to.

Again, FSI
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> A Couple of Suggestions / Wish List from me
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition