Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Warrior Scrolls for Mages

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Warrior Scrolls for Mages
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2019 23:41:35   
roobee

Any of the warrior scrolls worth getting for a FO Poelala mage?
Post #: 1
8/21/2019 1:53:32   
Sqwall

Only if you are using armor skill as nukes. The Energy skill is great because it can change elements of the armor skill.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
8/21/2019 2:45:54   
lolerster

Fire Dragon Talon, Thunder Wave Blade and Terro Fist are worth using if you are using weapon based armor skill nukes (e.g. WKZ, HSVV, Taladosian, etc...). Their main purpsoe is to free up armor slots by using up spell slots instead. They can also allow you to use powerful nukes with an element that doesn't normally have such a nuke (e.g. There is no Darkness nuke on the level of WKZ, so using Terror Fist in WKZ will create a stronger nuke than other armors with an actual darkness nuke.
AQ  Post #: 3
8/21/2019 4:05:17   
I Overlord I

Eh, Terror (the set) and AoS are pretty amazing in their own right. The former is actually even stronger than WKZ with the proper set-up, although you're probably better off with the latter or TF + WKZ in most instances, yeah. Though Wind is the only element that really "needs" a proper nuke now (I imagine most people don't have the $50 package). Unfortunately, I don't think it's covered by the Skill Scrolls.

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 4
8/21/2019 9:43:17   
lolerster

Yes, Terror eater has higher damage potential. However, to effectively use it, you need to be a werewolf to snarl stack. OP is a mage and vampires are better in most regards for a FO mage. Furthermore, you will find fear stacking to be impossible or difficult against Bosses with Freedom and high boss saves. Against regular content, Terror Fist is more convenient due to not having to stack fears. It's also saves you a misc slot for not needing to run a fear potence misc.

< Message edited by lolerster -- 8/21/2019 9:44:03 >
AQ  Post #: 5
8/22/2019 8:48:44   
I Overlord I

I mean, I did explicitly state that the TK + WKZ was better in most situations, though my initial post could've been misconstrued as an attack in retrospect. I assure you that it was not, my friend. I was merely making some observations (e.g. AoS' powerful, yet cheap, skill). Nonetheless, my apologies if you took it as such.

< Message edited by I Overlord I -- 8/22/2019 8:51:21 >
AQ  Post #: 6
8/22/2019 10:50:55   
lolerster

No worries lol. I was just stating my opinion on it.
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Warrior Scrolls for Mages
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition