Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Flash.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Flash.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/30/2019 5:42:06   
RKC

I just got a message that flash wont be supported anymore next year. What is gonna happen to this game?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 1
8/31/2019 15:48:42   
Legendary Ash

No support for flash means future browser versions won't be compatible with Flash, nothing will happen if you keep the current versions of browsers to play Flash games, it just means there could be security issues that are unresolved when new computing technology arrives.
AQ  Post #: 2
9/7/2019 12:40:21   
reneilto56

aqw will run by launcher. launcher does not use flash.
AQW  Post #: 3
10/1/2019 2:29:39   
Darches

The game will continue working so long as you have Flash. The Artix Game Launcher comes with Flash. It installs at C:\Program Files\Artix Game Launcher\resources\plugins\pepflashplayer.dll
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
10/1/2019 21:16:30   
melinalowks

One would think that by 2020, we’d have flying cars.

But I would suggest to update your flash if it requires you to, but you could always download the Artix Launcher, in case Flash dies out.

Hopefully this helps :)
Post #: 5
12/1/2019 12:18:34   
Rexobrother

Sometime in 2020 they're also supposed to release the mobile port for AQW, they talk more about it here. Things like character data won't get erased and will get transferred so you won't lose any of your hard earned items.

< Message edited by Rexobrother -- 12/1/2019 12:33:52 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/2/2019 2:06:21   
melinalowks

This is a possibility, but don't freak out, similar to how Club Penguin offically shutdown, it's possible AQW and other Artix Entertainment games may go on a shutdown (except those who don't run on Flash, like AQW3D for instance), due to decrease of players, and with less players, it means less profit to be made, and as noted, the decline of Flash. Now it makes sense that they would make a game launcher since relying too much on Flash, is like spending a lot of money in stocks when you know the stock market may crash tomorrow.

Now if I can recall correctly, when I was younger, AQW and other Artix Games were what we see as Fortnite or PUBG today, meaning servers were often really packed, much more than today. In those times, early 2010s to be exact, there were often commericals about the game and one I remember the best was the Vampires vs. Werewolves one, and I remember everyone at YMCA wanted to play AQW lol.

Now if Flash dies, it won't be the end of the world, since there's now an Artix Launcher. Now that's innovation, and we'll see what the future has!
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Flash.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition