Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= September 6th Design Notes: The Exaltia Tower: The Archives

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= September 6th Design Notes: The Exaltia Tower: The Archives
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2019 0:07:07   
joglaze

Anyone else having problems with the switching from good/evil with each hit? The Exalted Penultima seems to be just doing Good Element.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
9/12/2019 0:23:18   
TFS
Helpful!

quote:

Anyone else having problems with the switching from good/evil with each hit? The Exalted Penultima seems to be just doing Good Element.

Yes, I've gotten this as well. The Exalted Unity also only changes element on alternating turns rather than alternating hits.
DF  Post #: 27
9/12/2019 22:14:35   
Plutonium

Any other ways to beat this leg of the Tower besides Pirate and Technomancer?

EDIT I: Yeah, officially over this leg of the Tower

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 9/13/2019 10:13:09 >
DF  Post #: 28
9/13/2019 17:28:40   
Dratomos
Helpful!

@Plutonium, is there a reason why you don't want to unlock Technomancer? It is one of the best free classes in game and for it was the best to farm in Archives.
DF AQW  Post #: 29
9/13/2019 18:52:31   
Plutonium

@Dratomos: Mainly due to the fact that Pipe Dreams (for me anyway) is an annoying thorn in my side.

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 9/13/2019 18:53:55 >
DF  Post #: 30
9/14/2019 5:01:11   
zzzzmochi

quote:

Any other ways to beat this leg of the Tower besides Pirate and Technomancer?

Copy pasted my reply from the other thread:
You could try using Master Soulweaver(180 END, 200 CHA 65 INT)and invite Aegis plus Artix as guests using the same stat points(200 Magic, Mischief and Fighting in order of priority) in dragon. Aegis can help you stun the minions easily with the 3 hits for 1 turn and also buff avoidance for both himself and you. Save the - ice resist on the boss. Also, make sure to use an ice weapon and show ice scythe and use a multi hitting skill on the boss when you are done with the minions.

You also have a skill that lowers bonus by 100 so you can play quite similarly to Pirate. You should not need health potions besides healing out of battle(from the positive stat boosts) so I think it should be good enough.

I hope this helps you, sir.

:]

< Message edited by zzzzmochi -- 9/14/2019 5:03:35 >
Post #: 31
9/14/2019 6:19:01   
Plutonium

quote:

Copy pasted my reply from the other thread:
You could try using Master Soulweaver (180 END, 200 CHA 65 INT)and invite Aegis plus Artix as guests using the same stat points(200 Magic, Mischief and Fighting in order of priority) in dragon. Aegis can help you stun the minions easily with the 3 hits for 1 turn and also buff avoidance for both himself and you. Save the - ice resists on the boss. Also, make sure to use an ice weapon and show ice scythe and use a multi-hitting skill on the boss when you are done with the minions.

You also have a skill that lowers bonus by 100 so you can play quite similarly to Pirate. You should not need health potions besides healing out of battle(from the positive stat boosts) so I think it should be good enough.

I hope this helps you, sir.

65 INT seems pretty weak though

EDIT I: Yeah, I've reached that pulling out hair (metaphorically) stage with the Inn Challenges again. I hate that stage.

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 9/14/2019 8:26:58 >
DF  Post #: 32
9/17/2019 8:18:24   
zzzzmochi

quote:

65 INT seems pretty weak though.

I understand sir/ma'am, it is meant to be a defensive build played around your guests while you do most of the supporting. I hope it works well for you if you could give it a try.

:-]
Post #: 33
9/19/2019 11:36:59   
Azyrinthia

Was Daatael buffed? People on the first page said it was one of the easier bosses in the tower but I found it to be much harder than all the previous bosses.
AQ DF  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= September 6th Design Notes: The Exaltia Tower: The Archives
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition