Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Alignment Switching

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Alignment Switching
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2019 6:29:09   
GoldenNeo

Since you can switch to Exile for 1250 varium, why not make the switching alignments free for the losing side? Instead of paying to join the losing side and still pay varium?

Plus the fact that the player base nowadays is extremely been low, only few Legion and Exile players are actually playing, at this point, it seems that Legion has more ACTIVE players than Exile, so in some sense, it would be like Legion has MORE players than Exile, so which means switching to Exile should be free.

(I'm suggesting this because I'm salty that I can't switch back to Exile without spending) Hope this gets pushed through though.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/1/2019 21:07:43   
melinalowks

100% Supported.

I suggest adding a quota system, have an equal amount of Active Exiles and Active Legions.
Example, there’s 400 exiles and 400 legions that are active
Post #: 2
10/2/2019 1:22:19   
GoldenNeo

I dont know much about the how the coding system works, but trying to determine the number of active players without a specific variable might be too hard idk xD but it would seem much easier if they can get us to switch to a losing side for free, for example, if Legion wins this war, you can switch to Exile for free, and vice versa, in this case, it would seem that Exile can get more reinforcement. Loyalty isn't even a question these days just because of the player base
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/2/2019 23:00:18   
melinalowks

It's actually hard lol xD You have to look at the categorical data, etc.

It makes sense to just encourage players to switch or join the losing side.
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Alignment Switching
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition