Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Zhilo's Haunting + TLaPD + 20000 Z-Token Package - Plague Pick

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Zhilo's Haunting + TLaPD + 20000 Z-Token Package - Plague Pick
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/20/2019 16:03:16   
Bu Kek Siansu

Homepage: https://www.battleon.com

Zhilo's Haunting - An Axemaster's Remourse:
Power thief, Warmaster, pretender to the mantle of War... Zhilo the Axemaster, once an honorable warrior, has much to regret and atone for. Even if his mind was being pushed apart by a power it could not contain, the choices that led to that point have still left him with reparations to make. Step into his boots for a week and experience his sentence as he begins to make amends for his deeds! Can he find the right path?

Talk Like a Pirate Day Event Ends:
Grab all ye pirate loot before it's gone as our annual TLaPD Event ends this week. All Crystal-themed items, released to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the event, will be gone forever!

20000 Z-Token Package - Plague Pick:
Wield the power of contagion with the deadly Plague Pick! This weapon features Melee, Ranged, and Magic forms to spread misery across the battlefield. Become consumed by the insanity of the Seekrat beast and unlock this weapon's ultimate power - transforming you into the incarnation of the Seekrat's Suffering!

Taaaaaaaagged. //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 10/21/2019 13:38:24 >
Post #: 1
10/20/2019 16:39:27   
Zennistrad

Oooh, this is interesting. I remember a very early quest hinting that Zhilo might come back to train the Chosen as an axemaster, possibly as part of a planned axemaster class.

Obviously the class part isn't happening, but this could be neat to see.
AQ  Post #: 2
10/20/2019 17:40:34   
Kurtz96

Also treasure hunter (which is mentioned in the pirate costume) and archmage.

At this point are classes gone?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
10/20/2019 18:43:02   
J9408

That is a good question. What will the staff do once the Darkovia Races are finished? Will they move onto Classes?

Also that Plague Pick looks great! Perhaps we will get all the Eternal Dragon Heads?

< Message edited by J9408 -- 10/22/2019 14:54:14 >
Post #: 4
10/21/2019 0:31:12   
stratuscone

^^ oooh i haven't noticed that trend now that you mention it!

so far we've got what?
1. Devourer Head (galin scythe)
2. Seekrat Head (plague pick)
3. Akriloth Head (akriloth hatred'?)
AQ DF  Post #: 5
10/21/2019 9:15:00   
I Overlord I

A quest from Zhilo's perspective sounds kinda intriguing.

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
AQ  Post #: 6
10/21/2019 9:32:53   
Zennistrad

quote:

What will the staff do once the Darkovia Races are finished? Will they move onto Classes?

They've said that the Paladin class will be the first class that they revamp, though it remains to be seen when that will happen. Presumably it will conclude the Edge of Extinction arc that happened a couple years ago.
AQ  Post #: 7
10/21/2019 13:19:00   
J9408

I'm not sure if anyone know this already but there is a awesome Fire guest in the TLAPD shop call Flameshot Cannon. It has to reload for one turn but it hits pretty hard. Was it always here?

I can't find info subs for it anywhere.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 10/21/2019 16:03:26 >
Post #: 8
10/22/2019 0:54:48   
Kurtz96

It was always there. I tested it but since it can only attack every other turn you divide its damage by half to find DPT which I found to not be too impressive.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
10/22/2019 14:13:57   
Lord Markov

INB4 Zhilo comes in and accidentally steals the MC set from the Chosen.
AQ  Post #: 10
10/23/2019 16:00:43   
Macho Man

quote:

Talk Like a Pirate Day Event Ends:
Grab all ye pirate loot before it's gone as our annual TLaPD Event ends this week. All Crystal-themed items, released to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the event, will be gone forever!

Can anyone tell me which quest these items are found? I wanna see if any of them suit me before they become rare.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
10/23/2019 18:46:02   
Inferno369

They're in the TLAPD pirate quiz shops after you answer questions in the pirate quiz challenge. Crystal Swashbuckler armor is in the 35 question shop, others are in the 20.
AQ  Post #: 12
10/24/2019 15:11:53   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Sorry folks, the quest will be delayed as we try and fix a pesky bug. Should still be arriving later today. The new Plague Pick Z-Token package bonus is live!
AQ  Post #: 13
10/24/2019 18:44:19   
J9408

For those who have it what is the Plague Pick like? Thank you Inferno369.

55 MRM? Wow was not expecting a FO armor to have that.

Choke and Burn? That is a suprise. I thought it would be disease.

It can be stacked? This armor seem to be much more powerful than the others.

Choke and Burn, the armor would go very well with Neko class.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 10/25/2019 23:48:29 >
Post #: 14
10/24/2019 18:56:56   
Inferno369

Weapon looks to be 10 proc, special does choke weakness -20. Melee, Ranged, and Magic forms.

Seekrat's Suffering - FO Earth 40%, no other stand out secondaries. 55 to Melee, Ranged, Magic.

Two skills - One does a choke (first turn to 60% on combat trainer test), second does a burn (power 2) for 9999 turns. Each does five hits of Earth.

Both can be increased after using skills multiple times. Got the choke down to 7% effectiveness.

Also, for some reason, it's not loading in the launcher - but it seems to work in the browser.
AQ  Post #: 15
10/24/2019 19:41:46   
Lord Markov

Not really surprised it isn't disease. The amount of monsters that do any healing to speak of are a pretty small pool to begin with, and even fewer of those are weak to earth. Stacking definitely has potential especially with a burn that lasts so long you won't be losing power starting it up again once the duration has ended.
AQ  Post #: 16
10/24/2019 19:50:03   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

We'll look into bug with Plague Pick, thank you for the report! Step into the boots of Zhilo the Axemaster and experience his sentence as he begins to make amends for his deeds of the Burning Solstice.
AQ  Post #: 17
10/24/2019 20:03:32   
wozzen

So, problem: what I assume is the boss, the Axebane Burrower, isn't loading; games seems stuck at loading the monster on the launcher.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
10/24/2019 20:38:28   
Red Blood

The shop is also Clan locked to the Dev team as well from the few people that managed to load in the boss on discord apparently so I'd say hold off on trying till the bugs are ironed out unless you are there for the story alone.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
10/24/2019 21:29:55   
Red Blood

A skip to boss button would be nice if nothing else but it wasn't a super long quest at least.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
10/25/2019 2:43:30   
Kurtz96

Any info on the axemaster armor?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
10/25/2019 10:05:20   
Lord Markov

Ordinarily I don't like to complain about art but please, PLEASE can something be done about how the permanent version of the armor holds weapons? It looks downright comical even with the "intended" weapon and it only gets worse with other stuff like swords and spears where half the time you're gripping the blade itself in one hand.

Just changing the stance slightly on the permanent version so the left arm isn't in front of the weapon would be a major improvement IMO. Please consider it.
AQ  Post #: 22
10/25/2019 23:35:32   
vander

Yes I completely agree. I have the axemaster armor defaulted on my character below and it DOES look really weird.
AQ  Post #: 23
10/26/2019 2:08:25   
Lord Markov

Armor has been updated so that you now just hold the axe from the quest while dealing damage your selected weapon's element. Thank you staff for making this fix, it looks 100% better!
AQ  Post #: 24
10/26/2019 4:01:18   
Primate Murder

Finally played through the quest and found it quite nice. Not groundbreaking, but it ties up a loose end as Cray is wont to do, and that's something I appreciate.

spoiler:

It seems we're getting a little more lore on the genius loci of the forest and how it protects itself. Between this, the former Panic and the dryads, it seems a lot like foreshadowing...

I loved the puns and would have loved to see more of them. Zhilo the lumberjack was hilarious and makes me think of the Hound from GoT for some reason. The fact that nobody (outside like, three people) knows we are/were War is... interesting. And seems like something that could come bite us in the back if revealed in the wrong time and place.

I liked the ending. It was predictable, but a chat between old friends and Zhilo finally becoming the hero he wanted to be is nonetheless hertwarming.

Mechanically, it is always fun to play as an npc, seing the world from their eyes and trying out different fighting styles. The skill was also pretty neat - an old delayed turn mechanic, that doubles as both an offensive and a defensive move.
AQ DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Zhilo's Haunting + TLaPD + 20000 Z-Token Package - Plague Pick
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition