Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Twig and other Moglins?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Twig and other Moglins?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/28/2019 13:54:52   
AlabasterJones

Hey so I've been running around a lot since the semi-recent update and such. I've been trying to find the beloved mainstay moglins, as well as those seen on the kickstarter page that would be plushies. However, I notice that a good majority of them in-game are literally plushies...not the actual moglins. They're all stitched and stuff. Even the backer reward abilities of summoning the moglins for different effects just summons plush versions of them and not the actual moglins. So where in the game do these moglins actually appear? I especially want to see the real Twig. I assumed he'd be at the inn or somewhere like in most installments, however I have yet to see him in person. Can anyone tell me where these lil fellows actually are? Especially Twig?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Twig and other Moglins?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition