Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= To War! December 13th Design Notes: Frostval is Here!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= To War! December 13th Design Notes: Frostval is Here!
Page 21 of 21«<1718192021
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2019 13:02:28   
Roxas45

I've been sick since the 19th :/
Missed giving more than just 50 waves...

Holy hell.

The whole ending... I'll talk a bit more at length about it, when the world has stopped spinning.
Ah.
But first.
1) Anyone know where you can get the shard to upgrade the Blaster?
2) Well done DF Team on making it a Surprise 300% war out of the blue.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 501
12/24/2019 13:13:49   
Alpha Centipede

@Roxas45: It's right at the bottom of the other shop in the war camp. And hey, at least you contributed as well! Do take care of yourself yeah~

@April: Enjoy your vacation! Fair enough, 12435 is not a crazy number but why is it not a nice number like 12345.

< Message edited by Alpha Centipede -- 12/24/2019 13:14:57 >
DF  Post #: 502
12/24/2019 13:39:49   
Vaalirus

spoiler:

Hm, curious, it seems to me at the moment that what Remthalas individual not being able to pursue their own ambitions, their dreams, especially when those ambitions have to be abandoned because the circumstances of their situation or birth are stacked against them or because they have to serve someone else's goals and not their own.

I also suspect that he was given some position that he hated when he was born into the Abyssal Water tribe or given no choice but to serve someone higher up in the tribe's command chain and thus not serving his own desires. After which he then likely came into the service of Kathool Atchoo but then that clearly didn't work out well given that the Avatars said he was a former devout of Kathool and that Remthalas said he "traded one master for another" but is now free.

Whatever else he clearly views us as a valuable asset to use against the Avatars since we were this close to not outrunning the hourglass.

As for the Avatars...what the heck man!? Couldn't they have at least let Sally enjoy some good ol Frostvale with some good company? And what's worse they couldn't even have been bothered to send us back to the actual town? >:[

Jokes aside, I imagine at this point the Avatars have to be suspicious that we are falling more and more under the Remthalas' influence the more times we encounter each other and that he isn't dead as a result of these meetings.

Anywhos good war everyone, enjoy your holidays.

< Message edited by Vaalirus -- 12/24/2019 13:40:25 >

Let us find tranquility.
DF  Post #: 503
12/24/2019 14:20:03   
LigerBeard

Jut beat Remthalas, thanks to a little Christmas Eve gift in the form of the 2020 AE Calendar with the Epoch class!

I'll probably explain more on how I feel about the cutscene later, but for now all I have to say is this is possibly my favorite war I've ever got to participate in!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 504
12/24/2019 14:52:45   
blowthemandown

Well that was an easy boss fight. Remmy is crazy, possibly meta-crazy but probably not. Happy Frostvale, everyone.

< Message edited by blowthemandown -- 12/24/2019 14:53:19 >
DF  Post #: 505
12/24/2019 15:41:41   
Lord Alsvinich

Excellent work everyone. Merry Christmas from Australia
Post #: 506
12/24/2019 17:47:25   
LurkBlackSmith

So now that Remathalas left until the next event, will we get another chance of salvaging some of the toys to make some other stuff?

While looking did we snag some of the leftover facecracker's laying away from the village to start camp fires with Unaata?

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 12/24/2019 17:52:28 >
DF  Post #: 507
12/24/2019 20:44:46   
Dray

Does anyone know how long the war stays "open?" It's good for grinding, and I'd like to wring every last Defender's medal I can out of it.
Post #: 508
12/24/2019 22:23:30   
Primate Murder

What's the difference between the different versions of Uaanta's Blaster? Their stats all seem to be the same...
AQ DF  Post #: 509
12/24/2019 23:47:00   
Alpha Centipede

@Dray: I believe the staff would give us a heads up when the war is about to "close". They won't just close it willy-nilly without telling us anything. I'm guessing it'll stay open until the next release? (Which is probably not this Friday)

@Primate Murder: They are functionally the same item. It's just that it can be merged using the different levels of the uncharged Blaster (either I, II, III or IV), and require separate slots in the shop as a result.
DF  Post #: 510
12/25/2019 17:26:24   
LurkBlackSmith

So we caught food on the way back to Falconreach from the northlands or dried rations munching?
DF  Post #: 511
12/26/2019 6:38:41   
Roxas45

Okay! I'm recovered sufficiently for this now!

1) Wonderful job people! :D For the quest, and for the players for the waves! :D Lovely surprise with the extended war.
2) Why cant Sally stick around a bit longer to actually enjoy a Frostval with the hero? Without her, this would have gone in a different direction altogether.
3) That last grain of sand. Are... are we not going to talk about that?
4) Now that you mention it, I am actually curious about the whole notion of having a child fighting on the front... When the world is at stake, and the gods themselves have asked you... can you really do something about it?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 512
12/26/2019 7:44:53   
Eragon Dragus

Wow that was a very interesting character trait shown from Remthalas. Getting more intrigued to his backstory now.
That aside it was a great war. The Blaster right now might be best in slot for stats. Can't wait to fully upgrade to the 'Charged' version.
Post #: 513
12/26/2019 17:13:04   
LigerBeard

You know, I hate to say this, but... Considering Sally is technically a villain, would her having a maleurious as a friend be a good thing for us? Or Falconreach for that matter?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 514
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 19 20 [21]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= To War! December 13th Design Notes: Frostval is Here!
Page 21 of 21«<1718192021
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition