Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Gift Delivery Finale + New Year's Gear

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Gift Delivery Finale + New Year's Gear
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2020 1:48:37   
Bu Kek Siansu

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22373581
quote:

Hadn't planned on releasing any other Spirit Miscs after all 8 elements were available, but I'll talk with the team about possible ideas to add 4 more so we have every month covered. Captain Rhubarb will deliver your Frostval wish - adding more inventory slots to make 100 total for each category! No ETA for the vault slots yet as Cap suffered a nasty fall this week, injuring his foot, and he has been dealing with a lot of pain. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Hollow, thanks for the great news about the Inventory Slots (probably also Vault Slots), other Spirit Miscs.
I hope the Captain gets better as soon as possible.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22373394
quote:

The Donation Contest ends January 3rd 11:59 PM EST.

Current Link: https://www.battleon.com/aq-elfgold.asp

Currently, the rank from the list is not correct.
  • Magnus Caesar Augustus was at 24th and now at 26th.
    I have no idea who took his/her place.

Recorded at 00:00:01 AM EST

• Image for the Top 25 (from 1st - 27th) https://imgur.com/W2TSfZ3.jpg

• Image for the Top 50 (from 25th - 52th) https://imgur.com/Ytikckf.jpg

• Image for the Top 100 (from 48th - 75th) https://imgur.com/7oPqw3F.jpg

• Image for the Top 100 (from 74th - 100th) https://imgur.com/iH8wViH.jpg

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 1/4/2020 1:58:27 >
  • Post #: 76
    1/4/2020 2:05:54   
    Kay Oh

@BKS The drive closed at 12AM, but the list did not refresh until around 15-20 mins later. The standings are correct, it just takes time for the list to update.
    AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 77
    1/4/2020 6:13:33   
    ruleandrew

Players may purchase War title (Frostval 2019 gift delivery for character wins) for this war.

spoiler:

Lord of thunder is relatively very low on melee defence and relatively very low on magic defence.

Lord of thunder combat defence (level 135): melee 42, ranged 51 and magic 42
    Lord of thunder element modifier (level 135): fire 83%, water 95%, wind 56%, ice 56%, earth 83%, energy 42%, light 69% and darkness 69%

Thunder lord's crest combat defence (level 135): melee 14, ranged 15 and magic 11
    Thunder lord's crest element modifier (level 135): (- 25%) energy and (0%) other elements

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 1/4/2020 6:42:08 >
    AQ  Post #: 78
    1/4/2020 19:54:48   
    Tacos

I'm surprised we actually got the armour I guessed on the last topic, though I'm a bit saddened by not having a fitting face. Also the very low defences, ouch.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 79
    1/4/2020 20:59:09   
    Incantatus

I'm not surprised; all the items preceding the Lord of Thunder were related items.
    AQW  Post #: 80
    1/4/2020 21:12:27   
    Tacos

For some reason, I thought it would to lead to a bait-and-switch or somewhat difference appearance than the exact copy.
    EDIT: No wonder I thought so, I remembered I skipped the Tree quest because of some REALLY bad RNG... multiple times.

< Message edited by Tacos -- 1/4/2020 21:17:30 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 81
    1/4/2020 22:17:35   
    Ashmander

i know this a bit off topic but did the laundrygeist quest find a new home. and would it be possible to add the 2019 and normal mogloween painting items to the MOGLOWEEN limited time shop. if the 2019 one can not be put there can it be added the pumpkin spies quest? in its rewards shop?
    Post #: 82
    1/4/2020 23:10:42   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

The Laundergeist quest can be found at Boog's tavern. Asking him about gossip, then "Anything else?" will lead to the right dialogue.
    Post #: 83
    1/4/2020 23:12:37   
    Ashmander

oh good. thanks for that info
    Post #: 84
    1/4/2020 23:37:55   
    lolerster

Any idea when the giftboxes are going to open?
    AQ  Post #: 85
    1/5/2020 6:16:14   
    ruleandrew

Clarity
    Baleygr's Omen: player must attack with a spell/ weapon that deal energy damage for a possibility to inflict energy burn to a monster.
    AQ  Post #: 86
    1/5/2020 16:30:10   
    CHAIML

I really hope we don't have to wait until the next release for the giftboxes to open.

There should be some notification sent to the higher-ups when the "war" ends that should trigger the gift boxes to open automatically.

I never understood the concept of delivering the gifts after the traditional holiday for gift giving is over.
    AQ MQ  Post #: 87
    1/5/2020 18:05:58   
    battlesiege15

I think that it is mostly that the giftboxen are not ready yet for release unfortunately.

Also, would it be possible to have a Guest version of the Ravens? It'd be cool to have a chance to stack the burns even more! I know we got a different spell already so I doubt it's a possibility but would like to ask anyways. Thank you and Happy (Belated) New Year everyone!
    AQ AQW  Post #: 88
    1/6/2020 0:21:10   
      Ianthe
     formerly In Media Res

Hihi, the giftboxen should be ready for release tomorrow, assuming Kamui feels less eww and can finish up the armour. Thanks for your understanding and patience ^^;
    AQ  Post #: 89
    1/6/2020 2:27:31   
    Thor

^Really appreciate these kind of measages. Thank you, IMRy. Super excited
    AQ AQW  Post #: 90
    1/6/2020 12:23:01   
    Macho Man

Thanks for the heads up Imry, hope everyone had a great holiday!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
    1/6/2020 13:29:48   
    dragonair500

Is this year's delivery set good for Hybrids compared to Taladosian?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
    1/6/2020 15:21:46   
    wozzen

Apart from the self-damage parts being risky, I like it a lot! Several ways to deal stacking Burn damage to make up for lower accuracy (if 0 Dex) and low pet damage, both a spell and a weapon mode that are auto-hit (again to make up for 0 Dex); I definitely see myself getting a lot of mileage out of it. The only downside I could possibly see apart from said self damage is that it's FD, so if you're real big having FO armors then the armor may not be for you.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
    1/7/2020 14:27:26   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

Alright folks, the gift boxes are starting to open! We still need a little more time for the Misc.
    AQ  Post #: 94
    1/7/2020 15:08:04   
    Kurtz96

Will info subs of the gift boxes be posted?
    The shield and spell are out and are water.

Spell is stronger than normal but pays SP instead of HP. Cool but weaker than hydromancer bloodmage by quite a bit.
    Shield has a once per battle auto dodge. Melee blocking focus.

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 1/7/2020 15:18:10 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
    1/7/2020 15:08:29   
    Kay Oh

Out of curiosity, would it be possible to reveal how many total players donated gold or tokens? The gold drive hit an all time record of 1T+ in donations
    AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 96
    1/7/2020 16:00:49   
    FallenAngel
    Friendly!

Weapons are out now as well. Both the ranged variant(which the text describes as a spear) and the magic variant(which is described as a staff) look the same as the melee variant, a blade.
    Not sure if the text is wrong or the appearance.

In any case, the special can be switched between restoring SP(default setting) and MP, based on damage dealt, by clicking on the blade. Doesn't seem to restore a lot though, from early testing.

EDIT: I just noticed my level 150 versions are listed with super low damage/BtH. Like the Magic variant has 6-11/2%

< Message edited by FallenAngel -- 1/7/2020 16:09:14 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
    1/7/2020 16:07:20   
    J9408

The misc seems to be the most useful so far.

Very useful for finishing off enemies or if you need that little push.
    Post #: 98
    1/7/2020 16:33:16   
    Kurtz96

quote:

EDIT: I just noticed my level 150 versions are listed with super low damage/BtH. Like the Magic variant has 6-11/2%

That is just the lowest level version of the items. Mine also say that but are doing the normal damage range for a level 150 weapon.

The weapon special restored about 200 SP.

Does the misc water boost also affect Spells?

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 1/7/2020 16:40:55 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
    1/7/2020 16:43:14   
    ruleandrew

spoiler:

Hyperalphean invocation (water spell) seem to be similar to Dryad aqua blast (water spell).

Dryad aqua blast mp cost: (4/3)*(standard spell mp cost)
    Hyperalphean invocation mp cost: (standard spell mp cost)
    Hyperalphean invocation sp cost: ~(3/4)*(1/3)*(standard spell mp cost)

Hyperalphean invocation damage: 1.208333 (standard spell damage)
    AQ  Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Gift Delivery Finale + New Year's Gear
    Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition