Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= COMING THIS WEEK!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= COMING THIS WEEK!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/12/2020 12:50:27   
Red Blood

I mean in the game the mod was inspired by a shiny pokemon is just a reskin as well so wouldn't be strange for that to be the same here. Granted I'd hope the whole you need to buy a ton of items to have a decent chance is something we could avoid when item slots are an issue for people as is.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
1/12/2020 14:17:03   
battlesiege15

@lorerster: Thanks! Did some of those things and soon got the shiny Version. I got to the shop. Hopefully info subs are out soon. I'll go ahead and get the guard though. Anyone know how effective/efficient the guard is?
AQ AQW  Post #: 52
1/12/2020 15:29:25   
Kay Oh

Could have made the shiny reward special by MCing it, and keeping the normal reward non-MC. Just a wild thought
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 53
1/12/2020 15:39:11   
CH4OT1C!

^I'm against the above, mainly due to the theme. Shinies are supposed to only be palette swaps, after all!
AQ  Post #: 54
1/12/2020 15:47:13   
Uskius

quote:

Speaking of "shiny," I love the concept, I just wish the shiny rewards would have a little boost over the normal ones, instead of just a reskin.

Maybe if AdventureQuest was still in Gen. 2; shinies in AQ nowadays are determined by our character ID numbers.
AQ Epic  Post #: 55
1/12/2020 19:04:22   
Macho Man

Finally got my shiny Wooloo! Thanks for posting the Imry method, got the gear out and had an easier time. And yeah the point of a shiny is just a difference in colour. I'm fine with it being the same as the original.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
1/12/2020 21:17:32   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Yep happy to add it to my pet collection, not a bad pet either The player falling asleep and pet/guest doing the fight was funny to see. Been too long since killing the nightmare queen I guess
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/12/2020 22:45:05   
Ryu Draco

It's kind of funny that it's an easier fight for beastmaster, both for the reward and the theme of the fight.
AQ  Post #: 58
1/12/2020 23:13:40   
J9408

Indeed. Especially if you are a Lucky Beastmaster. The DEX loss is irrelevant to you. My Neko character had no problems with the boss, my Warrior on the other hand, struggles to survive.
Post #: 59
1/13/2020 2:08:00   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Are you using a Pure Warrior? I'm a Beast Warrior and didn't find it overly difficult. What are your stats?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
1/13/2020 3:52:33   
Ryu Draco

Huh, this sheep just tanked a PWD. Did it get nerfed recently or does this thing have some very unusual resistances?
AQ  Post #: 61
1/13/2020 6:40:31   
joac1144

Some monsters resist PWD. It's mostly bosses.
AQ  Post #: 62
1/13/2020 22:08:44   
ruleandrew

You need bell shell (or a similar item). You want to minimise the amount of earth damage you take. I did used a few potions to be safe. I do not care about DEX loss on the merit I have a guarantee hit spell. Also wear a defensive earth armor (you will lose several player turns).

spoiler:

WoolZard (earth element) sleep attack: if the hit land on the monster, the hit may attempt to inflict sleep on the monster. Sleep attack deal 0 damage. Sleep attack cannot occur if monster is already sleep.
[spoiler/]

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 1/13/2020 23:50:41 >
AQ  Post #: 63
1/14/2020 19:34:53   
BlinxV3

So, what's the difference between the regular and shiny Woolzard? o.o
AQ DF  Post #: 64
1/14/2020 20:18:06   
Ashmander

color. and defeating it lets you get a shiny version of the pet and house guard. so it essentially lets you get two of each. 1 for shiny 1 for regular. and shiny is rarer
Post #: 65
1/15/2020 3:21:37   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I shall try it on my Beast Mage later, things may be a little easier but does that have the decent gear my main has.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
1/16/2020 20:46:31   
Ashmander

would of been interesting if the shiny version had a version of awe or similar. that has a very small chance(you if your fighting it) or a big chance the monster lose their turn when it's out. message could be "your enemy is in awe at your shiny woolzard"

normal can have lower chances and and something about cuteness maybe
Post #: 67
1/18/2020 16:31:13   
kron

Why isn't here a level 135 version of the house guard?
Post #: 68
1/18/2020 17:30:12   
Ashmander

i don't think there is one because if there one for every say 15-30 levels then some people would have all of them guard their house and make it really hard for visitors to get to their home. just level 150 available justify s their power . in my opinion.
Post #: 69
1/22/2020 9:20:54   
kron

I agree that would be too much to ask, but I guess that means adventurers are out of luck if that's the case

there isn't many houseguards that an adventure can buy
Post #: 70
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= COMING THIS WEEK!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition