Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= GGBs Switch Sabers, BKKPF, Ultra!!! Guardian Armor & Shield upgrades

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= GGBs Switch Sabers, BKKPF, Ultra!!! Guardian Armor & Shield upgrades
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2020 15:46:35   
Zennistrad

Okay, so I've figured out how to upgrade to the Armor of Awe!!! on the character I mentioned earlier.

That said, I still can't upgrade to the Ultraguardian set on the "Antiguardian" quest because it doesn't recognize my Awe!!! equipment. Will this be fixed some time in the future?
AQ  Post #: 26
1/20/2020 3:47:30   
ruleandrew

Try replaying the "Antiguardian" quest. If you cannot change into UltraGuardian [armor] after completing this quest again then we have a problem.
EDIT: we have a problem.

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 1/20/2020 6:21:58 >
AQ  Post #: 27
1/20/2020 7:09:45   
joac1144

Zennistrad, do you go to Nimrod and then to the left where it says "Armory"? Because that's where you have to change your no-drop to Ultra(!!!).
AQ  Post #: 28
1/20/2020 7:11:46   
joac1144

Ryu Draco, UltraGuardian is now FO, not MO. The !!! versions just make it scale to your level.
The unupgraded UltraGuardian scales to your level -5
AQ  Post #: 29
1/20/2020 14:43:57   
Ashmander

!!!blade of awe does not shift elements every turn when unaligned. this is annoying.
Post #: 30
1/20/2020 14:50:36   
sunblaze

But thats intended. Only the guardian blade does that.
Blade of Awe always was an earth weapon unless you align it of course.
AQ  Post #: 31
1/20/2020 15:15:50   
Zennistrad

quote:

Zennistrad, do you go to Nimrod and then to the left where it says "Armory"? Because that's where you have to change your no-drop to Ultra(!!!).

That only works if you've already obtained the permanent UltraGuardian Armor from the Antiguardian quest for the first time. Otherwise, the option to select Ultra equipment doesn't show up in the armory.

I haven't yet been able to obtain the permanent UG armor from the quest because it doesn't recognize the !!! variants of Awe no-drops.
AQ  Post #: 32
1/20/2020 15:38:52   
Ashmander

the other awe!!! weapons(spear,staff and dagger)started element shifting once i upgraded my armor into the !!! versions. while unaligned.

edit i upgraded my mighty armor of awe into the !!! version on my 1st character while aligned to earth.

< Message edited by Ashmander -- 1/20/2020 15:44:15 >
Post #: 33
1/21/2020 8:17:50   
joac1144

This was a bug that came along with the recent !!! update. The Blade of Awe is supposed to do Earth when no-drop is unelementalized for some reason.

quote:

That only works if you've already obtained the permanent UltraGuardian Armor from the Antiguardian quest for the first time. Otherwise, the option to select Ultra equipment doesn't show up in the armory.

I thought you had already unlocked it, my bad.

quote:

I haven't yet been able to obtain the permanent UG armor from the quest because it doesn't recognize the !!! variants of Awe no-drops.

You don't need the Awe items (any of them) to unlock the UltraGuardian items.
You should be able to use the UltraGuardian armor/shield after completing AntiGuardian without doing anything else. Do you get an error or something?

Posts merged, please do not double post. Instead use the Edit button, thanks. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 1/25/2020 21:34:36 >
AQ  Post #: 34
1/21/2020 17:39:54   
Ashmander

i really do like the bug though. it adds a layer or some surprise to attacks though. unaligned versions don't have a lot of an edge compared the aligned versions. heck the aligned versions have around 16% awe chance like the aligned versions now in instead of the old 24% they had before. plus the element shift and color change every turn looks cool. id really love a way to toggle that on or off.
Post #: 35
1/21/2020 18:20:59   
lolerster

The bug has been fixed as far as I am aware.

Also, there is an application for a neutral lean for multi-element defense, provided you have compression armors and shield available to you.
AQ  Post #: 36
1/25/2020 16:01:52   
battlesiege15

100+ boxes and 0 Awe!!! GBs :(
AQ AQW  Post #: 37
1/25/2020 17:47:04   
Kurtz96

@battlesiege15
In case you didn't know, you have to click on the awesome box option(which opens a special dialogue box with Valencia), they won't drop from the regular open box button.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
1/25/2020 18:53:41   
battlesiege15

O.

I did not know that. Where is that option?

EDIT: Ok. I see it now. So it's still a random chance to the Awe!!! shop? If so, I"m out of luck. I don't have anymore tokens to buy GGBs and I wish that it had been pointed out somewhere before I spent all those tokens on boxes. RIP 100 boxes. At least got a few UR and R boxes for February.

(Long shot here: Can we possibly get an option to convert X Rare boxes into 1 Awe!!! box like we can for getting R from Common and UR from Rs?)

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 1/25/2020 19:00:39 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 39
1/25/2020 19:29:19   
zekefreed777

I picked up 30 GGBs and I didn't release there was a !!! conversion thing you could do or with being able to convert the box rarities either. I tried with the last 5 boxes for the !!! upgrades I had but no dice anyway
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
1/28/2020 8:37:11   
FallenAngel
Friendly!

I can switch my (Insightful) Armor of Awe!!! for UG!!!-Plate or UG!!!-Robes, but not UG!!!-Leathers.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
1/29/2020 8:13:42   
Zennistrad

I like the UG armor revamps, but I feel they're just a tad underwhelming compared to the best F2P endgame armors. As it stand right now, they still largely feel like a wasted slot for FO characters, which is a darn shane
AQ  Post #: 42
1/29/2020 17:25:52   
Ashmander

darn you shane.! might upgrade my 2 characters that need the !!! upgrade later on.
Post #: 43
2/3/2020 20:30:50   
Valentine

So with all of these nifty upgrades, I have to ask…

…how do you pronounce "!!!"?
AQ  Post #: 44
2/4/2020 9:51:50   
Macho Man

^Personally I just scream really loud in excitement when I read it lol
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
2/4/2020 15:48:15   
Ryu Draco

It should sound like the mook alert noise from MGS I believe.
AQ  Post #: 46
2/9/2020 16:24:52   
Kilvakar

I need a little help, lol! I have (or should have) all the AWE!!! items. However, after trying to switch to the Ultra!!! version, not only did I not get that version now my armor is also not reading as the !!! version which I switch back to the AWE armor :(
AQ  Post #: 47
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= GGBs Switch Sabers, BKKPF, Ultra!!! Guardian Armor & Shield upgrades
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition