Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Extravaganza

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Extravaganza
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2020 14:56:27   
J9408

^ I hope they bring it back again.
Post #: 26
2/8/2020 15:41:00   
  Kamui
 Hashire sori yo Kaze no you ni!

Hey everyone, the current week's release is now live! All the items listed as returning are back in the GGB shops! I'm looking forward to next week as much as you are, we've got a bunch of cool stuff that I'm eager to get converted to AQ's mechanics!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
2/8/2020 15:42:26   
Slayne

Wasn't the Grenwog Lance in a Rare box before?
Now its in the UR Shop
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 28
2/8/2020 15:57:57   
Deaf of Destiny

Why postpone? we are highly expect to see new items today but not...just WOW.
Post #: 29
2/8/2020 16:11:53   
  Kamui
 Hashire sori yo Kaze no you ni!

@Slayne: Some stuff got mistakenly placed in the wrong shops, it's fixed now though!

@Deaf of Destiny: Unfortunately updating the new stuff to scale and updating some of the items (some of these are all the way from 2014!) took longer than we expected, thanks for your patience as we get the new items cranked out for next week, we swear they'll be worth the wait!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
2/8/2020 16:13:19   
Andlu

@kamui shouldn't ultimate dragon scythe of elements old owners get a legendary tag just like the bloodblades?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
2/8/2020 16:19:26   
Zennistrad

quote:

There is a new update coming to the Blood Mancer/Zerker weapons: an increase to HP costs and they will now work with spells/skills of the same element.

Oooh, that sounds interesting.
AQ  Post #: 32
2/8/2020 17:45:38   
Kurtz96

zerker/mancer blades now boost skills/spells of the same element by how much? Could make the hydromancer bloodblade better than tsunami pen.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
2/8/2020 18:19:07   
s_venom

Man, the art on some of these weapons is just amazing... Too bad I don't have enough UR boxes.
AQ DF  Post #: 34
2/8/2020 21:32:22   
Andlu

still waiting for that list of the items coming next week... it would be amazing to at least know em
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
2/9/2020 6:55:08   
Tropix

I know I'm not the only one who would absolutely LOVE to see Arcane Cutlasses return. With skills being more powerful than spells, I think it'd be a healthy addition/return for those who prefer spell-casting, as it doesn't seem very wizard/mage-like to attack with weapons. All this talk of Bloodblades, Bloodmage, Bloodzerker, etc. has got me hoping for it even more, as an alternative for them.
Post #: 36
2/9/2020 9:21:23   
Spiritual Guardian

Here are the updates Kamui posted about the Blood Mancer/Zerker weapons:
quote:

First, these all scale now, so sample numbers are below.
>
  • Second, the HP cost on these has been adjusted to no longer be based on a % of a 0 END player's max HP, and instead they're now the equivalent MPCost/1.5. We felt that HP costs were a bit low for the benefit that they were giving, so our initial method for HP cost is being ditched and being replaced with this new one.
    >
  • Finally, the weapons will now also affect spells/skills of the weapon's element/damage type. Essentially the bonus on these is halved since it's affecting a spell instead of a weapon attack. So you deal +10% damage for the HP cost + MC effect (this doesn't change no matter if the weapon's in Melee/Magic mode, but the spell/skill's damage type/element must match the weapon's regardless), +2.5% damage if wearing a Bloodmage armour, and a further +2.5% if wearing a Bloodmage armour that matches the weapon's element.

• As expected, the Tsunami Pen is still better when it comes to spellcasting, since it gets a multiplicative bonus *1.18 instead of additive that will be changed to the latter like Pumpkin Fang whenever it gets updated.
    Post #: 37
    2/9/2020 11:31:48   
    SkyingFleps

What are the must buy other than Bloodmages/zerkers
    Post #: 38
    2/9/2020 12:25:26   
    roobee

Anyone got the info for grenwog's lance? Can't find the info subs or encyclopedia entry
    Post #: 39
    2/9/2020 12:31:56   
    Primate Murder

quote:

GGB weapon is an Earth/Wind Ranged/Magic Lance, -5 BtH lean and 0.1 base lean.
    MC is the Earth/Wind toggle. 20% proc

Used to be a good compression option for mages, then Terrazerker Bloodblade got released. Still, I think it's the only earth/wind compression weapon in the game.
    AQ DF  Post #: 40
    2/9/2020 12:34:37   
    zekefreed777

I like the stuff that's out so far, but I want to wait until it's all released so I have more reasons to splurge :D

**Eyes Golden Paragon Hammer**
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
    2/9/2020 12:52:08   
    SkyingFleps

Its really not that good but the bling value is through the roof
    Post #: 42
    2/9/2020 16:49:52   
    wozzen

@Primate Murder While it's not the only Earth/Wind compression weapon (though not a toggle, the Volatile Windshifter/Earthshifter weapons are technically compression) I don't think there are any other Ranged Earth/Wind compression weapons.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 43
    2/9/2020 19:35:40   
    kantoru kozu

Really surprised not to see Dragonhide armor, most people in the ideas thread suggested it and it already existed in AQ before. Hope it's not too late to add it next weekend to the second part of this extravaganza!! Thank you staff, appreciate you all!!
    Post #: 44
    2/9/2020 21:02:41   
    lifetime dreamer

Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Extravaganza:
    Nearly 50 new and returning items from all of your favorite AE games are coming to the Golden Giftboxes! Find amazing new items like General of Cerberus, Riftwalker Pet, Chaos Slayer Cleric Armor, plus much more!

I'm supposing these are arriving in part 2?
    AQ  Post #: 45
    2/9/2020 22:27:17   
    Dr Disrespect
    Helpful!

@lifetime dreamer
    You're right.
    Post #: 46
    2/9/2020 22:36:31   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Getting spoilt for choice with the amount of items we are getting! :)
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
    2/9/2020 22:57:28   
    Tacos

tbh, I want the Cerberus armour because it looks really cool.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 48
    2/10/2020 9:48:31   
    Andlu

is this another instance of 'ubisoft goes steamworks bye bye always on drm'

geez
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 49
    2/10/2020 15:40:43   
    s_venom

Andlu: what?
    AQ DF  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Extravaganza
    Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition