Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Build Help

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Build Help
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/16/2020 15:57:20   
zfloydz

Having the most difficult time trying to get the level 150 Frostgale set. Wondering what could be improved in my build to help me get this level 150 set. I am able to get to the level 135 set with no problem. I am guessing it has something to do with my stats: STR 250, DEX 100, INT 250, LUK 50, END 100.

Here is my character page: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=58989393

Thank you.

< Message edited by zfloydz -- 3/16/2020 16:43:53 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
3/16/2020 18:30:21   
Dekoras

Based on your current character and equipment, you really shouldn't be struggling too much. With that being said, there's still definitely room for improvement.

To optimize your stats, its generally recommended you go with 250 STR/INT/LUK for a werepyre hybrid or 250 STR/DEX/INT for a classic build if you don't like using mostly werepyre equipment. Since you've already got some werepyre gear, I'll assume that's what you're going for.

You also have a lot of meta items in storage, which will help you out a lot if you actually use them. Check out the Wiki for battle strategies and what is the best equipment for each build.

You've currently got a melee weapon loadout, but assuming you don't want to spend real money and are sticking to a werepyre build, I'd recommend switching to magic weapons. You already have Poelala in storage, which is really the only pet you're going to need 99% of the time. Put her into active inventory for a huge damage boost to all your magic attacks. You'll also want to get the summon Poelala spell (an UR GGB) as your top priority.

Move Essence Orb, Shadow Feeder Pendant and Love Potion to your active inventory as well, as they will allow you to spam SP skills (Essence) and get free turns against monsters (Pendant & Potion).

Chieftan's IronThorn and Celtic Wheel should also be in your active, as CIT gives +50% damage at the cost of some accuracy and Celtic gives a +50 boost to your INT by clicking on it.
AQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Build Help
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition