Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sight Beyond Sight skill

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Game Balance Issues >> Sight Beyond Sight skill
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2020 0:54:21   
Primate Murder

The active effect of the misc seems to double down on restrictions:

- 1/battle effect is worth 50% melee.

- 10 charges of 5% melee equal another 50%.

30 MRM is worth 50% melee, but it ends up costing all 100%.

I understand the possible abuse that can come from removing the 1/battle restrictions, or making the casting free, but would it be possible to increase the efficiency of the charges, or maybe enhance the effect?
AQ DF  Post #: 1
3/19/2020 16:44:56   
Legendary Ash

quote:

Misc item, non-elemental, so SP costs are *1.1 of normal. Boosts DEX, LUK, and MRM. MC effect on this item is that it stores a charge for each turn it is equipped vs mobs of (BuyLv - 10) or higher (so if using the Lv 95 version, you only get a charge per turn it's equipped vs mobs Lv 85 and above). The charges carry across battles, and you can store a max of 30 charges. Once per battle, you can click on the misc box in the upper left to gain +30 MRM for 1 turn via the Defence Boost status, this consumes 10 charges, and will remain even if the misc is removed. This effect will not fire if you already have the Defence Boost status from some other source.

I think you assumed this misc had a 1/battle effect similar to the Infinity Gauntlets that gave a free MC worth of power for the effect, as bolded above, the MC is the charge itself being the power bonus so the +30 MRM is balanced, its not the misc paying for a charge plus MC that each is worth 50% melee, for a total of 100% melee.
AQ  Post #: 2
3/20/2020 2:15:14   
Primate Murder

I see.

It just seems rather counterintuitive - per turn charge stacking tends to be used by defensive builds, with battles that generally last longer, making the 1/battle restriction much more limiting.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Game Balance Issues >> Sight Beyond Sight skill
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition