Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Chaosweaver

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Chaosweaver
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2020 19:20:00   
Rafiq von den Vielen

So apparently this class has been released while I wasn't here... any heads-up on how it performs or if it's worth the purchase (assuming it's DC - I recently bought the Chaosweaver accessories DC package aswell)?

My build is a crit Riftwalker if that matters much for it but I'm fine with using every non-DC class or maybe even another one. Debatable.
Post #: 1
4/20/2020 19:36:08   
Clausy

Even after some nerfing, the class still drills through almost every end-game boss and can successfully one hit any regular enemy. I loved testing it last year when it came out for DL Testing and I bought it the day it went live to everyone. It's a very worthwhile purchase. For a Chaosweaver build you'll want INT/END/LUK.

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that you need to buy Chaosweaver from a character in Book 3 but the Tomix Saga must be completed and Soulweaver must be trained before you can use any of the skills. So find Book 1 Ravenloss, train all 14 skills of Soulweaver then find Tomix in Book 3, finish his Saga and then find Secundus.

< Message edited by Clausy -- 4/20/2020 19:40:00 >
DF  Post #: 2
4/20/2020 19:50:09   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I've got Soulweaver and MSW trained so this isn't an issue. But why INT? Are its skills scaling off that and not STR/DEX?

Sorry for the loads of questions but came back yesterday and all. Gotta get back in the groove.
Post #: 3
4/20/2020 20:11:00   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Chaosweaver have skills that have a lot of hits with big damage with the expense of defenses and INT is very useful due to Untangle's autocrit and Soul Slice's +50 Crit. As for the second question, like most classes, its skills scales to the highest mainstat.
DF  Post #: 4
4/20/2020 20:26:16   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Fair enough. So if I wanted to get the utmost out of it I should respec my 200 STR into INT?

Also, would it be asked too much on something like a rotation of its skills?
Post #: 5
4/20/2020 21:44:22   
Rubioalto

quote:

It's worth mentioning that you need to buy Chaosweaver from a character in Book 3 but the Tomix Saga must be completed and Soulweaver must be trained before you can use any of the skills. So find Book 1 Ravenloss, train all 14 skills of Soulweaver then find Tomix in Book 3, finish his Saga and then find Secundus.
You don't have to train Soulweaver to unlock Chaosweaver's skills. I had only the left half of Soulweaver's skills unlocked when I first got Chaosweaver, yet I had all 14 skills of it.
DF  Post #: 6
4/21/2020 13:06:05   
Clausy

Yeah move your STR to INT and use a staff/scythe weapon.

In regards to @Rubioalto, that's right, I forgot they changed it from when it was in testing. : )
DF  Post #: 7
4/21/2020 19:04:21   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Alright. Bought it... absolutely convinced already. Great art, great animations, some sick damage...

I ain't regretting buying that anytime soon lol.
Post #: 8
4/22/2020 8:58:03   
Clausy

Heh, glad you enjoy it. Dove did great work with it. I've been a Chaosweaver main ever since it came out
DF  Post #: 9
4/25/2020 15:24:35   
Bad Guy

Say do I have to finish all tomix quest to buy armor or just finish the boat and beat the boss ?
Post #: 10
4/25/2020 16:08:24   
Dread97

Per the 'pedia entry for Chaosweaver, the Tomix Saga Epilogue (the Void Ship Saga in Book 3) needs to be completed.
Post #: 11
4/25/2020 16:12:19   
Silver
Helpful!

the npc who sells CW only appears after you finish the void ship saga's epilogue, so yes
Post #: 12
4/28/2020 3:56:10   
Bad Guy

I finished tomix saga but I cant find the NPC. I tried searching using the forum guide but I cant find the fire paragam or whatever location.
Post #: 13
4/28/2020 4:46:02   
Saberx122

Unvoided Ravenloss (Book 3) -> 2 Down -> Left -> Up Left -> Up -> Wait 22 seconds for a red portal to appear -> Enter...

Here's the directions
Post #: 14
4/28/2020 12:29:19   
Bad Guy

ok now i can one shot bosses.
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Chaosweaver
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition