Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tomix's Saga Epilogue

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Tomix's Saga Epilogue
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/19/2014 7:34:37   
Voodoo Master

Tomix's Saga Epilogue

Location: Pellow Village (Book 3) -> 3 Right -> Tomix -> Void Ship! -> Board the ship -> Epilogue
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Last Chapter: Tomix
Release Date: August 15th, 2014

Objective: What happened after...
Objective completed: The End.

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Aegis
Captain Mazurek
Danyel
Eirn
Izaac
Riadne
Yashta

Rewards
None

Access to Pandora (Shop).

Dialogue

*The hero, Yashta, Captain Mazurek, Riadne, Izaac, and Eirn are sailing away from the Ynnungaap Core aboard the VS Unity. Aegis appears.*

<Character>: So?
Aegis: He isn't there.
<Character>: I don't understand! I thought Soulweavers go to the Plane of Elemental Spirits after they die!
Aegis: They do. I don't know why he isn't there.
Aegis: I'm sorry...
Izaac: Someone has to notify his family.
<Character>: I will do it.
Captain Mazurek: We didn't take Vaal...
<Character>: He ran away. I don't care about him.
Eirn: We are reaching the vortex.
Eirn: The Void Drive is powered up by the Ynnungaap Core energy, we might be able to pierce through... but it will be a rough ride.
<Character>: It can't be much worse than what we had to endure getting here. Let's go, I'm done with this place...

*Some time later, everyone is back in Ravenloss. The void is no longer leaking through the Equilibrium Gate.*

Riadne: The void. It's not here anymore.
<Character>: And the Equilibrium Gate sealed itself.
Eirn: So, this... is where we part ways.
<Character>: Thank you everyone... it has been quite a journey. And in the end, Tomix did stop Aspar...
Izaac: Yes he did. Take care, <Character>.
Riadne: Visit us someday.
<Character>: I will.
Yashta: I will stay here, in Ravenloss, should you need me. <Character>.
Aegis: Me too.
Captain Mazurek: VS Unity was a beautiful lady, but I must get back to me own ship.
<Character>: Sail safe.
<Character>: This may be where we part ways, but we'll be seeing each other soon. At the...
Riadne: We'll be there.

*Some more time later, they are all gathered in front of a grave, along with Tomix's family.*

Danyel: ... Does anyone have something to add?
Izaac: I do. At least, I think I'll go first.
Izaac: Tomix was a friend.
Riadne: *sniffle*
Izaac: I can remember the day the two of us first met at Edelia. No one could have ever guessed at the time that we would ever get along together.
Izaac: We were complete opposites. I was the quiet, studious one. He was the angsty teen and a terrible prankster.
Izaac: We were really a terrible match for each other. We should have been sworn enemies really.
Izaac: Each of us had our own childhood issues to deal with... and yet we still became the very best of friends.
Izaac: I think that's the most important thing to say about him.
Riadne: *sobs*
Izaac: In all times, before he was banished or on his journey after wherever he went, even if it might not have always been...
Izaac: ... requited, he was a good friend to everyone that was important to him.
Riadne: *hiccups*
Izaac: Loyal from the beginning... right up to the very end.
Riadne: TOMIX!!

*Riadne falls to her knees.*

Riadne: *weeps uncontrollably*
Captain Mazurek: *sighs*
Captain Mazurek: Ye know, 'luv, yer not the first man to have taken up on an adventure like that.
Captain Mazurek: I've seen many. Comin' in with yer handsome, pretty looks and yer fighting skills. Promisin' a wild adventure like no other...
Captain Mazurek: Life be filled with plenty of short lived and passing acquaintances. Aye, a pirate's life it is.
Captain Mazurek: Saying that you be no more that though... I'd be wrong.
Captain Mazurek: Listen... I mayen't have pretty words or fond memories like yer friends 'ere.
Captain Mazurek: I were the ship's Captain. surely, but ye... ye were sailin' in yer own storm as well, weren't ye?
Captain Mazurek: One so terrible and so violent, ye knew that, no matter how ye'd sail, no matter how hard ye fought against it...
Captain Mazurek: Eventually... ye'd sink and join Davey's Locker.
Captain Mazurek: Still kept to the wheel though.
Captain Mazurek: Ye still sailed because ye knew that though ye might go down tryin', ye could still save the one thing that mattered.
Captain Mazurek: Ye could still save yer crew.
Captain Mazurek: Ye were a brave Captain to us all, Tomix, 'cause ye had the true heart of one.

*Everyone leaves, one by one, except from Danyel and the hero.*

Danyel: You didn't keep your promise.

*Then he leaves as well.*

<Character>: Hey...
<Character>: You know... I'm not good at goodbyes either.
<Character>: It's not that I wouldn't be able to find the words for it. I just...
<Character>: I just don't really like them.
<Character>: It's strange... right now, memories are flashing by my eyes, flooding my mind. A flood so strong, it hurts. But I'm not about to die or anything.
<Character>: And it's not my life I'm seeing, it's...
<Character>: It's our adventures.
<Character>: Like that first Mogloween... you appearing out of nowhere just as troubles were starting. Ten seconds later, you tell me to die.
<Character>: *smiles*
<Character>: That was good one.
<Character>: And then... we kicked Greed's butt for the first time. Hah! The look on his face when we had foiled his plans for Falconreach!
<Character>: But that wasn't even the beginning, wasn't it? I...I only actually got to know you when we met again... in Ravenloss.
<Character>: Spelunking through Ravenloss was completely crazy and dangerous.
<Character>: Running through alleys and places filled with angry half spider, half human Chaosweavers out for our blood...
<Character>: But at the same time... so many interesting things happened.
<Character>: For all of Ravenloss' darkness, it did have plenty of curious mysteries and stories to uncover.
<Character>: Embodiments, traces of Vaal and Murk at many turns...
<Character>: We met and made friends. First Riadne and her-
<Character>: Hehe...
<Character>: ...feisty personality at the Weaver Emporium. And then you reunited and I met Izaac at Mystlyk Museum.
<Character>: And before I knew it... you and your SpiritLooms had become a familiar and friendly sight.
<Character>: Your hijinks with Riadne...
<Character>: Your determination to see your mission through...
<Character>: .....
<Character>: That wasn't our last adventure though.
<Character>: We had one more. One that was just as crazy, adventuring and dangerous if not... more so.
<Character>: And now... it's coming to a close.
<Character>: That's why...
<Character>: *sobs*
<Character>: T-That's WHY...
<Character>: I-I want to s-SAY
<Character>: THANK YOU!
<Character>: It was fun...
<Character>: It was so very, very fun to go on adventures with you...
<Character>: Thank you.

*Meanwhile, in Tomix's house, the soulless, red-haired boy awakens. His eyes are yellow, and he looks surprised.*

*We are then presented with a series of images, depicting the future of the saga's main characters.*

Thank you for playing!

• Complete Quest
  • Pandora Weapon - opens Pandora (Shop).

Other information
  • Complete this quest to unlock the Weave Without Me! badge.
  • Complete this quest to unlock Unvoided Ravenloss (Book 3) and Vaaloirr.

Thanks to Tomix for the stained glass windows image.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/8/2021 7:07:10 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Tomix's Saga Epilogue
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition