Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Aegis

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Aegis
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2011 19:25:25   
  Peachii

Clairvoyant!
DragonFable & MechQuest

Aegis

Location: Meet Aegis, Pellow Village (Book 3), Adrift, Void War Intro, Halfway Through, Through the Door, Tomix's Saga Epilogue, Unvoided Ravenloss (Book 3) -> 2 Down -> Left -> Up -> 7 Left -> Enter house with icy blue markings, Just Chillin', Calamity, Coming Home

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Meet Aegis

???: PANDORA!!!

???: I thought I made it clear before. You are to STAY in your domain! You are a threat to the others!

???: I'm sorry you had to meet her. Pandora is... an anomaly. She seems to attract bad luck and misfortune for some reason.

Aegis: But where are my manners? My name is Aegis. I don't recognize you, and you're not a spirit.

Aegis: I see! Good luck finding a SoulAlly! I would offer myself as a possible companion, but...
Aegis: I'm looking for a Hero. Someone I can respect and support!

Aegis: Trouble!
Aegis: It's over here! We're getting closer!
Aegis: What is...
Aegis: ...going...
Aegis: ... on!!!

Aegis: What is Uthuluc doing here?! How did it escape?! Who released it?

Aegis: Pandora... *frown*
Aegis: Uthuluc is immortal. We CAN'T kill it. But I suppose... I could seal it. Or perhaps banish it. If I'm lucky.

Aegis: Really? That IS good to know! But in your current state... I don't think you will be able to do much. I appreciate the offer though.

Aegis: And done. He should be frozen for at least a century.
Aegis: Hmm...

Aegis: <Character>... You said you are a Hero. Are you a GOOD Hero? Helpful? What kinds of deeds have you done?

Aegis: Enough.

Aegis: It is decided then.
Aegis: I would be honored to become your SoulAlly. Together we will do MANY good and helpful things!

Pellow Village (Book 3)

Aegis: <Character>! I'm so glad you are finally free from that ice! I can't wait until we weave together again!

• Invite Aegis! - Adds Aegis as Guest B

• Talk
    Aegis: I'm all ears.

• Frozen
    Aegis: I felt it. The moment when you were trapped. I tried to unfreeze you, but a dragon was guarding the ice block.

• You look different
    Aegis: Ah, well, that is thanks to you I suppose. You see, I'm an elemental spirit of valor, and my element is ice.
    Aegis: You were trapped in a very powerful ice crystal, created by some potent magic.
    Aegis: Since we are linked together, over the years, my power kept rising because you were frozen. Obvious, if you think about it.

• Your past
    Aegis: What's with this sudden interest in my past? Well... I lived a really long time ago, studied in Edelia, and died.
    Aegis: After death I was supposed to help other elemental spirits and wait for a soulweaver to bond with me. I did what I was told to.
    Aegis: Over time, I became "friends" with Pandora. I pitied her, she had no one else, for she was the founder of Chaosweavers.
    Aegis: And then you came.

• Your death
    Aegis: I was on a mission in Northlands with other soulweavers, we were sent to investigate some spherical artifact.
    Aegis: We were in an ice cave, when the other soulweaver stepped on thin ice and fell into the water.
    Aegis: I jumped in to save him, and succeeded, but he pushed me back into the ice cold water. I drowned.
    Aegis: I don't know why he pushed me. I didn't try to find out after I died.

Adrift

Aegis: Can I do anything?

Aegis: Oh. I can be anywhere you are. We're linked, that's how it works.

Aegis: I'm afraid I don't know how to do this.

Aegis: Through the Plane of Elemental Spirits. And no, I can't transport living people through it, sorry...

Aegis: Aye aye!

Aegis: Umm... excuse me?

Aegis: We're heading towards a floating island. I thought you might want to know.

Aegis: May I go, too?

Aegis: Understood!

Void War Intro

Aegis: Give me a second.
    Aegis: There.
    Aegis: No one has spoted me, and I got a good view of the entire structure. This is how it looks like from the top.
    Aegis: The core is here.
    Aegis: The chamber is the only way leading to it.
    Aegis: This corridor goes straight into the main chamber.
    Aegis: These two corridors on both sides do not connect to the main chamber itself, however...
    Aegis: The door leading into the main chamber appears to be enchanted , by Envy. It is engulfed by a weird, swirling green energy.
    Aegis: All the corridors are swarming with void creatures. And... that's not all.
    Aegis: These two corridors that I've mentioned... there is an "unlocking mechanism" at the end of each of them...

Aegis: Because... it literally says "unlocking mechanism" in big, bright letters...
    Aegis: ... over the two human beings who are connected by this weird green energy to the door.
    Aegis (with the character): Absolutely.

Halfway Through

Aegis: I've got your back!

Aegis: As you wish.

Through the Door

Aegis: <Character> is right. After all this is over, I can search for their souls and notify their families.

Aegis: Wait!
    Aegis: I will scout ahead to see if there are more surprises.

Tomix's Saga Epilogue

Aegis: He isn't there.

Aegis: They do. I don't know why he isn't there.
    Aegis: I'm sorry...

Aegis: Me too.

Unvoided Ravenloss (Book 3)

Aegis: <Character>! Hey! You should visit more often! Or... you can stay here, if you want.

• Invite Aegis! - invites Aegis as Guest B.

• Just Chillin'
    Aegis: Hey <Character>... I have a surprise for you.

Aegis: Could you drop by my house later?
  • Set Home Town
    Aegis: There is an empty bedroom upstairs. I don't sleep, so I don't need it. If cold doesn't bother you, feel free to stay here!
    • I'd love to!
    • I hate cold...
  • Talk
    Aegis: I'm all ears.
    • Frozen
      Aegis: I felt it. The moment when you were trapped. I tried to unfreeze you, but a dragon was guarding the ice block.

• You look different
      Aegis: Ah, well, that is thanks to you I suppose. You see, I'm an elemental spirit of valor, and my element is ice.
      Aegis: You were trapped in a very powerful ice crystal, created by some really potent magic.
      Aegis: Since we are linked together, over the years, my power kept rising because you were frozen. Obvious, if you think about it.

• Your past
      Aegis: What's with this sudden interest in my past? Well... I lived a really long time ago, studied in Edelia, and died.
      Aegis: After death I was supposed to help other elemental spirits and wait for a soulweaver to form a bond with me. I did what I was told to.
      Aegis: Over time, I became "friends" with Pandora. I pitied her, she had no one else, for she was the founder of Chaosweavers.
      Aegis: And then you came.

• Your death
      Aegis: I was on a mission in Northlands with other soulweavers, we were sent to investigate some spherical artifact.
      Aegis: We were in an ice cave, when the other soulweaver stepped on thin ice and fell into the water.
      Aegis: I jumped in to save him, and succeeded, but he pushed me back into the ice cold water. I drowned.
      Aegis: I don't know why he pushed me. I didn't try to find out after i died.

• House
      Aegis: It's nice, isn't it? I actually got used to staying here, on Lore, rather than in the Plane of Elemental Spirits.
      Aegis: This house was abandoned, so I moved in. I'll be staying here from now on, I needed a place for myself.
      Aegis: Feel free to drop by anytime and ask for help! That's why I'm here!
      Aegis: Oh, and Yashta lives next door. I guess he's your ally now too, huh? He's... different. Very obedient.

• Future
      Aegis: It doesn't matter what the future holds, I will always be watching your back. We are bonded until you die.

Just Chillin'

Aegis: Hey <Character>... I have a surprise for you. Could you drop by my house later?

Aegis: Hey! Could you... wait for me near the portal? I'm getting dressed... and it might take a while.

???: <Character>!

???: Ta-dah!

???: I understand this must be quite unusual, but it can be explained very easily!

???: Today... is my deathday!

Aegis: It's me! Aegis!

Aegis: No.

Aegis: No...
    Aegis: I got a body! An Artificial body. For a day. For my deathday.

Aegis: I died... as you may have noticed. I am an elemental spirit!

Aegis: Ahem. Today is my deathday. It's like a birthday, but for weavers.
    Aegis: It's like a... new chapter of our "lives" starts, when we die and become elemental spirits. And I've decided...
    Aegis: I'd like to finally spend it with you.
    Aegis: Properly, I mean. As a "living" being.

Aegis: Yes, yes it is.

Aegis: Well, it's not that... big... you don't need to feel honored. You're making me uncomfortable.

Aegis: You may not know, but I am... respected in the Plane of Elemental Spirits.
    Aegis: One of the spirits actually approached me and said that he could make me a body!
    Aegis: Can you imagine!?
    Aegis: I didn't know elemental spirits could do that, but suffice to say, I was curious!
    Aegis: He explained that "flesh was his thing", and behold, he made me a body!
    Aegis: It's not permanent, obviously. It will start to fail in approximately a day, so...

Aegis: I know! I just regret that I can't remember his name well... but anyway, here I am, a human, a person, ready to spend an entire day with you!

Aegis: Yashta.

Aegis: And Yashta.

Aegis: And I planned one more surprise! As the culmination of our day!

Aegis: Ah, yes. Ice cream!

Aegis: No, not make, I want to eat one! I want to remind myself how they taste!
    Aegis: Actually... I will be eating a lot today. Just wanted to let you know, I want to eat everything new! So many new dishes were invented since I died!

Aegis: Mmmmm!
    Aegis: I think the "Moglin Hugs" flavour is the best! It makes you feel so warm inside, after you get a brain freeze!

Aegis: That's the point, Yashta! Ice creams are cold, because they are mined in the Northlands!

Aegis: WHAT?!
    Aegis: This is a perfect spot! I can feel the warmth... I forgot how that felt.
    Aegis: Alrighty. I never picked mushrooms, none of them are edible in Azaveyr.
    Aegis: Oh, this one looks beautiful!

Aegis: I take it that those were poisonous?

Aegis: Oh! Tell me about Somorah!

Aegis: It is, isn't it?! I saw it on the way here and I knew I needed it! It's so soft!

Aegis: No. I just took it. No one was sitting on it.

Aegis: Well, it wasn't supervised, anyone could take it.

Aegis: I forgot, sorry.

Aegis: Alright!
    Aegis: Time to eat!

Aegis: No, I took it from some people when they weren't watching.

Aegis: Hmm... I'm out of ideas what to do... we still have some time before my surprise dinner with Izaac and Ri-
    Aegis: Shoot.

Aegis: No... why would they? We'll just go and hope they have food.

Aegis: I'm kidding! Yes, we're invited.

Aegis: No.

Aegis: ...
    Aegis: Let's not...

Aegis: I tried forgetting too...

Aegis: It's ok.
    Aegis: Yashta, I drowned.

Aegis: No matter how much I keep ignoring the thought of it, I still vividly remember the feeling.
    Aegis: Air leaving my lungs, the pressure, the panic... the cold.
    Aegis: I remembered his face, you know. I don't think he did it on purpose...
    Aegis: But! We are not here to reminisce! We're here to have a good time!

Aegis: Right, this is a completely new part of a galaxi for you.

Aegis: Yes, that.

Aegis: Yes, it wa-

Aegis: I don't know...

Aegis: Riadne!

Aegis: I don't mind!

Aegis: This... smells divine!!!

Aegis: This. Is. Amazing!

Calamity

Aegis: NOT NOW! I need to-

Aegis: Oops...

Aegis: <Character>! I sensed that you were in danger and came as soon-

Aegis: A- Apologies!

Aegis: I... I can't block that!! We need-

Coming Home

If you select the 'Summon Aegis!' option:
      Aegis: <Character>! What's up—
      Aegis: Oh!
      Aegis: Falling again, are we? As is tradition!

Aegis: Wow! Ruuma, is it? My name is Aegis! I am <Character>'s Soulal—

Aegis: Of course! Hmm, let's see...
      Aegis: If you're in a block of ice that miiiight—

Aegis: No worries, I remember! Just hold on to your butts!

Full Book 1 Image
    Book 3 Front View
    Book 3 Side View
    Human Form (Just Chillin')

Thanks to
  • Leon ShadowHart for dialogues and Book 3 front view image.
  • Niki for corrections.
  • Slayer Zach for Full Book 1 and Book 3 side view images.
  • Occavatra for dialogue and human form image.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/8/2019 21:30:31 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Aegis
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition