Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Meet Aegis

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Meet Aegis
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2011 19:20:26   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Meet Aegis

Location: Ravenloss (Books 1 and 2) -> Tomix -> Become A SoulWeaver! -> Meet Aegis
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The End?
Release Date: February 25th, 2011

Objective: So pretty, so talented but... will he consider being your Soul-Ally?
Objective completed: You have a Soul-Ally!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Aegis
Pandora
Soul <Character>
Tomix

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Tomix: You are ready <Character>. Ready to become a SoulWeaver. First, you need to find a SoulAlly and form a bond with it.
Tomix: I will send your soul to the Plane of Elemental Spirits now, but remember, try to find your SoulAlly as fast as possible.
Tomix: If you are in the Plane of Elemental Spirits for too long, you won't be able to return to your body.
Tomix: Right.
Tomix: Clear your mind.

*Tomix summons you to the Plane of Elemental Spirits*

Soul <Character>: Oh! What? Where?! ... Right, right. The Plane of Elemental Spirits. THAT was a journey I don't want to make too often!
Soul <Character>: But this place is... amazing!
Soul <Character>: So this... is the Plane of the Elemental Spirits!
Soul <Character>: It's so... BEAUTIFUL! But I'd better hurry and locate a potential SoulAlly. I don't want to be trapped here!
Soul <Character>: Who's there? I don't see you! Wait... do I even have eyes right now?
???: H-hello?
Soul <Character>: I'll be happy to help you once I FIND you!
???: Can you h-help me? I'm being chased, m-my name is..
???: PANDORA!!!

???: I thought I made it clear before. You are to STAY in your domain! You are a threat to the others!
Soul <Character>: She left! Who was she... ?
???: I'm sorry you had to meet her. Pandora is... an anomaly. She seems to attract bad luck and misfortune for some reason.
Soul <Character>: Ah, I see.
Aegis: But where are my manners? My name is Aegis. I don't recognize you, and you're not a spirit.
Soul <Character>: I'm <Character>, an adventurer of Lore. I'm here to locate a SoulAlly so that I can train as a SoulWeaver.
Aegis: I see! Good luck finding a SoulAlly! I would offer myself as a possible companion, but...
Aegis: I'm looking for a Hero. Someone I can respect and support!
Soul <Character>: Oh, well, you're in luck! I AM a he-

*AAAAAAAAAAAAH*

Soul <Character>: What was that?!
Aegis: Trouble!
Aegis: It's over here! We're getting closer!
Aegis: What is...
Aegis: ...going...
Aegis: ... on!!!
Soul <Character>: !!!
Aegis: What is Uthuluc doing here?! How did it escape?! Who released it?
Pandora: I-it was a m-mistake.
Aegis: Pandora... *frown*
Aegis: Uthuluc is immortal. We CAN'T kill it. But I suppose... I could seal it. Or perhaps banish it. If I'm lucky.
Soul <Character>: Aegis! Let me help you. In my world, I am considered a Hero. I can assist you! You don't need to face this thing alone.
Aegis: Really? That IS good to know! But in your current state... I don't think you will be able to do much. I appreciate the offer though.
Soul <Character>: I mean, my body is... with me... that is, with the soul... together... body and soul... Oh, bother.
Soul <Character>: *mutter* I do NOT like standing back and doing nothing... just WATCHING while someone else takes care of the monsters.
Aegis: And done. He should be frozen for at least a century.
Aegis: Hmm...
Soul <Character>: Yes?
Aegis: <Character>... You said you are a Hero. Are you a GOOD Hero? Helpful? What kinds of deeds have you done?
Soul <Character>: I have a destiny, and I'm trying to live up to it. I WILL save the world with my dragon! Help the good people of Lore, drive away the bad... I will!
Soul <Character>: While helping people in need, I'm still in a race against Sepulchure for the Elemental Orbs. He CANNOT get them all or we're doomed!
Aegis: Enough.
Soul <Character>: Excuse me? What do you mean?
Aegis: It is decided then.
Aegis: I would be honored to become your SoulAlly. Together we will do MANY good and helpful things!

• Quest Complete

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/12/2015 9:54:17 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Meet Aegis
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition