Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2020 21:31:27   
Demistic

It is an SP skill, but by the time the wyverns start using it they've already spent the SP.

The plasma dragons suck too, with their nuclear burning, though the acid dragons are the ones that I hate. They take longer to down, even at 100 momentum.
AQ DF  Post #: 51
5/1/2020 21:54:05   
RobynJoanne

I use Shadowfeeder for the Celerity against Acid Dragons. Two attacks is usually enough, especially at 100 momentum.

I've also died to Plasma Dragons' backlash more times than I'd like to admit. I just flee from them now since they give too much gold.
Post #: 52
5/1/2020 22:02:00   
Demistic

I was wrong about the wyverns, at least partially. I've seen some use SP, while others don't.

BTW: how does everyone get so many kills so fast. I've been killing dragons for a good par of the day (on and off) and I'm only at about 225 today.

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/1/2020 22:07:32 >
AQ DF  Post #: 53
5/1/2020 22:36:51   
RobynJoanne

I can't speak for all the warmongers out there since most people are on Discord, which Kay Oh kindly linked to earlier in this thread. I personally run an Imbue build with a focus on old-lean elelocked skills. I can beat every mob in at most two turns.

Edit* This was a wholly unhelpful response. Sorry for that. The character you have linked is using some very old items that are not recommended. To avoid derailing this thread, I'd recommend that you ask for help in the Q&A section.

< Message edited by RobynJoanne -- 5/1/2020 23:09:01 >
Post #: 54
5/1/2020 23:09:40   
Demistic

I was gone WAY too long, because I didn't understand most of that... That tells me I essentially need to do a total rebuild. *SIGH* Thnx for the info RobynJoanne.

EDIT* I just read your edit, thnx again.

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/1/2020 23:12:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 55
5/1/2020 23:22:43   
Ryu Draco

Huh, DSTwilly does swap back to Earth for Void Dragons, good to know. Now if only my Randor didn't try to hit for Harm on them...
AQ  Post #: 56
5/2/2020 8:57:51   
Demistic

I've been using the Giga Dragon Buster as my weapon for this war, and it seems to work great. 350 dead/ destroyed dragons can't be too wrong.

It almost seems like Galanoth's dragonbane smiths knew this was coming...HMMMM.
AQ DF  Post #: 57
5/2/2020 13:19:48   
battlesiege15

Should I get the Elite Dragonslayer shield for the multi elemental mobs? -18% to all elements seems useful in those cases
AQ AQW  Post #: 58
5/2/2020 13:24:24   
Demistic

I've been using only the UltraGuardian shield and once I get a decent momentum #, I barely see 10% damage before my next heal. But my build is a bit out dated...

Is there a pet that works like DSTwilly? Maybe a micro-Galanoth or some such? Oh, a Galanoth plushie would be hilarious!

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/2/2020 13:38:11 >
AQ DF  Post #: 59
5/2/2020 15:12:28   
battlesiege15

There's Randor but he's only out in February for the Gift Box Crossover Extragavanza. I am surprised we don't have any Dragon trigger pets actually. Would be nice.
AQ AQW  Post #: 60
5/2/2020 15:22:44   
Demistic

Then I vote for a chibi-Galanoth! Only fair, he's WAY cooler than Loco and Death, and we have mini-versions of them.
AQ DF  Post #: 61
5/2/2020 16:35:08   
battlesiege15

Mogdin + Frostgale's Remorse is amazing against Void Dragons. That auto hit on Mogdin and the chance boost with the misc negates the boss boost. At least 2 turns of Paralysis :o

I need to get the Undead Sneak pet again for even more Paralysis.
AQ AQW  Post #: 62
5/2/2020 18:42:41   
J9408

Because of their high resistance, stun pets in general are very useful against void dragons.
Post #: 63
5/2/2020 23:30:07   
battlesiege15

Also auto hit + ele locked skills
AQ AQW  Post #: 64
5/3/2020 11:07:02   
zfloydz

The new Baby Egg pets stun amazingly well. Dragons get stunned in their tracks!
AQ AQW  Post #: 65
5/3/2020 14:43:06   
RobynJoanne

Potions last the entire login session now, so Lucretia's Ambush potion is pretty fantastic for preventing monster attacks.
Post #: 66
5/3/2020 17:06:22   
Demistic

You know... I'm sitting here slashing up dragon after dragon, and it strikes me that despite all the new bells and whistles like momentum, status potions and war rankings, this is exactly like the old days. It's strangely comforting to smash wave after wave of an army while waiting to see what twists the AQ staff are going to hit us with. Plus... Ireally want to see the new war gear. Things like the "Regal Void Charge" are too tempting to pass up. Oops, my inner Valencia is showing again.
AQ DF  Post #: 67
5/3/2020 19:16:33   
Ryu Draco

The name almost bring to mind Charger, so maybe a mounted armor?
AQ  Post #: 68
5/3/2020 19:30:44   
Demistic

I'd thought the same. Maybe one of those "Wilder" Void Dragon?
AQ DF  Post #: 69
5/3/2020 23:37:47   
Ryu Draco

With Regal in the name, it could be a variant of Void Dragon with part of the Empress's power?
AQ  Post #: 70
5/3/2020 23:41:06   
Demistic

That sounds so cool. Maybe even a queen Void Dragon. Then again, maybe it's a member of some secret royal Void Dragon family.

EDIT
I'd like to give a shout out to RobynJoanne and Primate Murder. Thanks to their patient help in the Q&A section, while kicking Void Dragon butt I managed to hit my Gold cap for the very first time, and then it reset 2 minutes later. Thanks.

Any theories on what the war store will have?

< Message edited by Demistic -- 5/4/2020 0:14:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 71
5/4/2020 1:20:11   
Ryu Draco

Assuming that the Charge IS an armor, I'd say weapon, armor, and pet. We have a tendency to go to dangerous locals, grab a little critter, and stuff it in our back pockets next to the sandwich from lunch earlier.
AQ  Post #: 72
5/4/2020 5:33:26   
Demistic

And then those dangerous locals get mad at us, plot their revenge, build an army, and they come after us the next year. Maybe we should've just bribed the locals WITH the sandwich.
AQ DF  Post #: 73
5/4/2020 6:20:06   
Ryu Draco

Are you kidding me? I'm not giving them my sandwich! Give them yours, if you think that's such a good idea. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go buy pants with bigger pockets.
AQ  Post #: 74
5/4/2020 6:40:16   
Demistic

I ate my sandwich though! Hmm, maybe a dragon steak would work... Buy the XXXXXXXXL pockets, we don't want to forget anything. Never know when a glass ball will turn out to be an Orb of Void Elemental power.
AQ DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition