Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= June 19th Design Notes: Book 3: The End of Magic: Sunfall: Part 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= June 19th Design Notes: Book 3: The End of Magic: Sunfall: Part 1
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2020 2:03:15   
LurkBlackSmith

Well for deathknight, I do try to save the shield, then take the nuke from time to time when its on cooldown.

Well my strategy for deathknight before the immobility nerf is healing defensively to out tank the mini-boss health.

My strategy is Shield-->Attack-->Change Presence to passive healing only-->Soul Slash-->Final-->attack--Heal attack--> take the nuke a few times after shield is cooling down-> use potion when looking at how much was chipped from the boss after a few of the dragons heals to decide to use to mana and health potion to heal up and mostly-->attack until the shield cool down is done and save for soul slash, drain,final and shield.

So after awhile evenly though it'll be a close a shave with the health over mana you'll win.

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 6/26/2020 2:39:20 >
DF  Post #: 26
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= June 19th Design Notes: Book 3: The End of Magic: Sunfall: Part 1
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition