Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DC Armors

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> DC Armors
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2020 7:38:30   
Adakite

Have any of the DC armors been updated since launch?
Post #: 1
6/22/2020 19:38:09   
AstralCodex

Chaosweaver got nerfed after release. KAA was buffed by Ash. Other than that, I believe none of the DC armors were updated after launch.
DF  Post #: 2
6/23/2020 1:53:57   
TFS
Helpful!

Almost all of them have.
-In 2010, shortly after its launch, Kathool Adept lost the ability to use on-attack weapon specials because of a bug that would cause it to attack itself.
-In 2011, a bug that allowed GPS to instantly kill any enemy in the game was fixed.
-In 2015, Kathool Adept received a massive buff in the form of scaling damage.
-In 2015, Entropy received a massive buff in the form of scaling damage, but this came alongside increased MP costs. The strength of the DoT from its 'Plague' skill was also lowered.
-In 2018, Pyromancer received a slight buff when its 'Magma Bubble' skill received the ability to damage attacking enemies.
-In 2018, Icebound Revenant was nerfed when its 'Fortitude of Frost' skill was changed from Melee/Pierce/Magic defense to Block/Parry/Dodge defense.
-In 2019, Kathool Adept received further bugfixes that prevented it from attacking itself and consuming its own buffs.
-In 2020, Chaosweaver was nerfed when its empowered 'Soul Shred' skill lost the ability to bypass Immobility resistance.

This should be all of the major direct changes to DC classes, not counting indirect buffs or nerfs resulting from global mechanic changes or new items/classes coming out.
DF  Post #: 3
6/23/2020 5:56:17   
AstralCodex

Chaosweaver also lost 200 immo on empowered 'Soul Aegis' and +20 health res on 'Empowered Vengeance'. :)

But yeah, my bad. TFS is correct, it turns out my memory is shoddy and forgot a lot of changes.
DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> DC Armors
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition