Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: DK Part 3, Summer Donation Contest, Independence Days

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: DK Part 3, Summer Donation Contest, Independence Days
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2020 22:38:21   
Drak

how many tokens were donated for the last full set contest top 25?
Post #: 51
7/5/2020 23:55:47   
Kurtz96

I got top 25 (but barely) and I donated at least 282000 tokens. And these are just the packages I bought. I can't remember if I had any other tokens before the contest started or how many tokens I received.

Since this year's contest is top 15, I would guess even higher, like 350000 tokens.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
7/6/2020 0:49:02   
RobynJoanne

Also, note that this donation contest will run until the end of August, essentially lasting for two months. That's double the period of the past few donation contests.
Post #: 53
7/6/2020 5:20:43   
ruleandrew

You cannot tell how much z-tokens player x had donated. This mean contest will be blind. You know if player x belong in top 100 or top 50 or top 15

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 7/6/2020 8:20:13 >
AQ  Post #: 54
7/6/2020 6:11:28   
Nameless King

Bruh I can't imagine it man.....what if the top 1 spend like more then a million.......god I feel so poor......but this is a good thing too~More money towards this nostalgic game hehe~
Post #: 55
7/6/2020 8:18:49   
s_venom

I am not really sure why make it top 15 instead of top 25.
AQ DF  Post #: 56
7/6/2020 8:55:15   
Tigrim

I have some questions with regards to the donation contest.

1: Is there a level limit for your character to receive donated z tokens from other players? Or can your character receive donated z tokens from other players no matter what level they are?
2: Does the chance of receiving donated z tokens from other players change depending on the level of your character or is the chance always the same?
3: I heard that guardians have a higher chance of receiving donated z tokens from other players than adventurers. Is this true?

Post #: 57
7/6/2020 12:29:32   
Willowofwish

1. You can receive donation regardless of your character level
2. Chance is always the same
3. No
AQ  Post #: 58
7/8/2020 5:53:08   
Xander_Raze

Out of curiosity, in regards to DK Part 3.

Are there different rewards depending on which course of action you chose, like with the war against the frost giants?

Or is it all the same in the end?
Post #: 59
7/8/2020 8:42:36   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Not this time, I'm afraid. While I had originally intended as much, I held back on that idea due to noticing how many items would have to be worked on this week, on top of the Paladin skills.
Post #: 60
7/9/2020 3:45:14   
Ryu Draco

That's fair. You guys put a lot of effort into this as it is, we're just hyped at what's being hinted at.

Slightly different note: did anyone else choose the challenge fight, then immediately have the thought 'This May Not Have Been My Best Decision?
AQ  Post #: 61
7/9/2020 6:35:57   
Xander_Raze

@Ryu Drago I think the real difficulty of the challenge battle comes down to play-style and character build.

The challenge battle was my first choice and I didn't have too much difficulty with it
Post #: 62
7/9/2020 16:09:15   
Uskius

^Ditto. I came at the challenge fight with a defensive set-up, and at no point would I have been even mildly inconvenienced or in danger of losing even without the heals between battles. The same went for the Poacher others have expressed their distaste for. ^_^

And like others have said, I really enjoyed this part of the quest. The different tactics you could choose from, statuses during the battles, it was just so much fun. Kudos to the staff for such an awesome release.
AQ Epic  Post #: 63
7/12/2020 22:34:17   
Ryu Draco

Oh, I'm not saying it was impossible. What I'm saying is the immediate background change did a wonderful job of setting the tone of the fight. Wish I knew how much the modifier for the challenge fight was.
AQ  Post #: 64
8/24/2020 23:10:29   
Primate Murder

Less than a week remaining until the end of the contest, everyone!

Make sure you like the spot you're at and don't forget to donate if you don't!
AQ DF  Post #: 65
8/25/2020 3:07:58   
Sqwall

quote:

The Veywild Set looks absolutely beautiful, and another mount armor is always welcome.

Very true - only that just 15 people will get to have it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
8/28/2020 4:23:56   
Primate Murder

Last day for the contest!

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 8/31/2020 0:05:11 >
AQ DF  Post #: 67
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: DK Part 3, Summer Donation Contest, Independence Days
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition