Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Where do I find the relatively new spell "Runic binding"?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Where do I find the relatively new spell "Runic binding"?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2020 13:55:55   
RollandJC

Hey guys, I've been looking for a source of harm; Archmage Research only has higher-level options, so I was looking at Runic Binding ; problem is I don't see location of the spell in the post. Is it a premium? Some random shop across Lore? I've tried the usual suspects in Battleon.

Thanks for your help!
Post #: 1
7/5/2020 14:09:11   
Legendary Ash

Dragonlord Keep Part 1: Darker Memories
AQ  Post #: 2
7/5/2020 14:11:29   
Greldracion

The Runic Binding spell is currently in limbo while the Dragonkeep story is progressing, when the saga is finished, there will be a location where all the Dragonkeep quests can be found. As of the moment however, we can expect there to be a delay in being able to access the first quest. if you wish to have an alternative, the Loremaster Tome (Sail East, Sail Southeast: Falerin's memorial) compresses a light spell, an earth spell, and a harm spell and is a scaling weapon, so you won't have to worry about grabbing higher tiers. Hope this helps.
AQ  Post #: 3
7/5/2020 15:18:36   
RollandJC

Ah, I see, that makes sense. It's true, I can only access part II and III atm.

Thanks for the tome suggestion. I'm currently using Lorekeeper's Oath as my harm, but wanted a replacement so I could grab the Bloodzerker sword instead; don't have any extra weapon slots and all decent compression would force me to drop another blood/zerker sword. I'll see what happens first, me getting to 75 for Archmage, the quest opening back up, or May coming again for Mystical Star Sabre XD -- as Darkness and Energy don't have a zerker, I could use it -- keeping my no-drop as Wind, the only other one with no zerker.

Much appreciated!
Post #: 4
7/5/2020 20:07:17   
Legendary Ash

Spellcraft with Bacon is Void element
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Where do I find the relatively new spell "Runic binding"?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition