Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Stat Points, Doom Knight suggestion, Elemental Unity trinket upgrades

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Stat Points, Doom Knight suggestion, Elemental Unity trinket upgrades
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2020 13:07:20   
Cyrenius

5 extra stat points (to make a total of 450 at level 90)

Doom Knight

If inner darkness is combined with corruption, all 5 hits will be successful.

Level 80, 85, and 90 versions of the Elemental Unity trinket

< Message edited by Cyrenius -- 7/29/2020 9:41:19 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
7/28/2020 14:09:06   
AstralCodex

V2 cloak is way too overpowered and reeks of making the game less accessible, which is a direction the devs have been trying to move away from with recent releases and relatively easy to get Inn gear.

V2's issue was never "inner darkness can't hit lol". Its primary weaknesses for inn fights are a lack of a reliable shield combined with average damage output outside of favor inner. Even so, it can still do every inn fight but one. It'd be nice if it got a better source of sustained damage, but it's honestly fine where it is, if a bit outshone by Epochs and Chaosweaver.

There's no need to nerf Hatir just so you can do V2 IE more easily. V2 IE is already ok with Palachilly anyways. V2 literally has a skill that gives -150 MPM, and you have 4 turns with Palachilly to break scales with. Seems fine to me. IE is intended to be incredibly challenging, and I think it's well balanced where it is - many classes can do it.

I'd be down for EUD 80, 85, 90, provided they give no more all or MPM (power creep is bad enough as is).
DF  Post #: 2
7/29/2020 9:42:52   
Cyrenius

I think my suggestions are more balanced now
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
7/29/2020 11:51:20   
quickgold123

I'm on board with the 5 extra stat points, if only to make my numbers look neater. Higher level versions of EUD aren't needed per se, as it's already the best trinket stat-wise, but it would also make stuff look neater. Wouldn't mind a few token stat upgrades just for that reason.
Post #: 4
7/29/2020 13:16:27   
Dratomos
Helpful!

Well, aside from 5 stat points so that we have 450 when hitting 90, other two are completely unnecessary.

DK V2 is already insanely powerful and you can increase your hit chance with your pet dragon to get +100 to your bonus. No need to make it guaranteed hit with corruption.

And again, EUD are still BiS and aren't upgradable by DC. The reason why we got new BiS -helm was since the former costs 500 DC and the current ones you can earn in Inn and they were Anniversary release.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
7/29/2020 16:16:38   
AstralCodex

EUD upgrades are fine for DMs, which is what I think he's suggesting.
DF  Post #: 6
7/30/2020 7:19:57   
Dratomos
Helpful!

I got that, my ooint wasn't that his suggestion was bas because EUD would be upgrades by DC.

What I meant was that EUD are BiS already so no need to upgrade and they don't require DC (like the former BiS item Fierce DragonLord Helm did) so they don't need an update.
DF AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Stat Points, Doom Knight suggestion, Elemental Unity trinket upgrades
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition