Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Z-Token Sale, Dragonlorn Keep V, 20K & 6K Z-Token Packages

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-Token Sale, Dragonlorn Keep V, 20K & 6K Z-Token Packages
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2020 23:56:12   
Istar_Magus

I have heard that the Sunscale weapon has a Melee damage mode, but that is not reflected in the description of the item. I would thank the devs to clarify the issue, as I have been told on the Discord a melee option exists.
AQ  Post #: 26
8/29/2020 3:01:21   
DiscordDrake

Oi oi oi, isn't the burn way too powerful? If you take a turn to do anything but attack you're practically dead. And yes, I'm including healing. I tried to use a healing potion and the burn immediately killed me.
Post #: 27
8/29/2020 3:18:43   
Ryu Draco

I'm also noticing issues with the burn in this quest. I've seen it do everything from slowly build up and be ventable with darkness attacks to re-applying itself at high values for no apparent reason to even straight out OHKOing a full health character in the first round.
AQ  Post #: 28
8/29/2020 4:10:51   
lolerster

If you are wondering how the burn works, I posted it earlier in this thread.
AQ  Post #: 29
8/29/2020 4:15:59   
Ryu Draco

Yes, and I'm saying that's not what I'm experiencing. I've had the special burn start with a counter of 126 as well as had it repeatedly return with a counter of over 50 despite using a darkness weapon to dispel it on separate occasions.
AQ  Post #: 30
8/29/2020 7:16:54   
Xander_Raze

/\ A good way to help counter the burn for a few rounds before needing to dispel it with a darkness weapon is using a combo of:

Legendary Shadow Crystal V1 (Naga Day) + Gandolphin

It'll hold back the burn damage to your hp up until it reaches 125+ power.
Just be careful you remember to keep an eye on the burn power, cause I forgot several times and got killed by it when it hit 625 power
Post #: 31
8/29/2020 9:47:11   
ruleandrew

spoiler:

Do not attack Lurking Doombinder during first player turn, you will be instantly defeated.

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 8/29/2020 10:07:57 >
AQ  Post #: 32
8/29/2020 9:53:46   
lolerster

quote:

Yes, and I'm saying that's not what I'm experiencing. I've had the special burn start with a counter of 126 as well as had it repeatedly return with a counter of over 50 despite using a darkness weapon to dispel it on separate occasions.

There is a bug where if you die with the PlsNoStacking burn, you will start the next fight with the same debuff that you died with.
AQ  Post #: 33
8/29/2020 16:51:37   
Uskius

The PlzNoStacking Burn on the boss still bugged.

Fleeing just takes you back to the save point as well.

\/ I do like the idea of the quest, but yeah, it does need a bit of fine-tuning behind the scenes. The writing of the quest seems pretty good(I was especially interested by the conversation before the boss fight) as well. ^_^ Very much hope you guys can get this fixed up when you can.

< Message edited by Uskius -- 8/29/2020 19:46:43 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 34
8/29/2020 19:23:35   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Pardon the inconveniences, folks. We've taken note of the various bugs, but IMR has been very busy these past few days.
Post #: 35
8/31/2020 4:27:25   
Red Blood

Bit of a tough fight not changing elements, but I managed it with Ultimon's, my good trust Ultra Kriger Blade, Fairy Godmother for burn healing, Heritage shield, and the Paladin Apprentice. Really didn't need to use any of the other elemental effects on it rather than light, and Dark although down some pots to keep up with the rare Zerk hits. Title got a chuckle out of me although not going to worry about the face as I find it so so.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
8/31/2020 9:26:01   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

The burn issues should be fixed now, thanks to IMR!
Post #: 37
8/31/2020 13:37:43   
Question Mark?

Wow! That was a really fun and challenging quest! I managed to take down the normal boss using [blood ruby rain]>[hyperalphaean invocation]>[FD armor attack w/ darkness], chugging mana potions in between, but I was NOT ready to go up against the challenge boss lol. Honestly kind of glad I didn't beat it, because the War monologue was really really good. You've been consistently hitting home with the writing lately! ^_^
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Z-Token Sale, Dragonlorn Keep V, 20K & 6K Z-Token Packages
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition