Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dual Opposites Armor/Shields

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dual Opposites Armor/Shields
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/27/2020 9:42:50   
Varghus

What armors protects from the opposite elements. Similar to Ultimon or Igneous Fur, Light/Dark, Fire/Ice, Wind/Earth, Water/Energy. Is it possible to only have four armors/shields in inventory, besides the no drop?
Post #: 1
9/27/2020 11:55:09   
JaneMark

All of the updated subraces (vampire, werewolf, werepyre, neko luna, neko sol) have dual-element armors that can cover all 8 elements with 4 armors. Even better one of them automatically becomes a level-scaled no-drop (in ADDITION to your normal no-drop) for free once you beat the very last subrace class quest. You can buy the other 3 in the subrace shops.

(Twisted) Cleric of Carnafex (Fire/Ice) is available in GGB right now, as is Grenwog Rider (Toggleable Earth/Wind).

I've found adventurequestwiki.fandom.com to be quit helpful recently when I was re-evaluating my gear. They have a pretty good guide on FO and FD armors each with a compression section that mentions options for multi-element coverage.

Full Offensive Guide
Full Defensive Guide
Post #: 2
9/27/2020 13:45:14   
Legendary Ash

Within the Pending Guides the Optimization Academy of Lore: Weapons and Armors and Optimization Academy of Lore: Shields and Spells are equipment compilations that identifies (multi)elements, Defensive/Offensive natures, proc rate, armor leans, skills/spells, item compression and availability tags among gold/guardian/guardian account/seasonal/token/package/heromart.

For multielement equipment pairings that are headed with dual, tri, quad, oct or compression, it uses decimal system where the numbers 1-8 are assigned to elements in the order that they appear on the character's/monster's profile window that is accessed through hovering over their faces on the vitals panel.

In the case of opposite elements use your computer's find function Ctrl F and enter .14 for Fire and Ice, .26 for Water and Energy, .35 for Wind and Earth and .78 for Light and Dark.
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dual Opposites Armor/Shields
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition