Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Uragiri & Verraad

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Uragiri & Verraad
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/25/2020 10:34:27   
Beleg Strongbow

Given all the negative stats and the extremely high farming price to pay, why would any want the Uragiri or the Verraad? Do these weapons have extra special uses, or am I just missing something?

(=- { BELEG STRONGBOW } -=)

-=- Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13) -=-
DF  Post #: 1
11/25/2020 13:21:22   
Vignesh

You can use them when you want to nuke.

They are good for farming.

If you play a double turn class you can use them on turn 1 and swap to well rounded weapon on turn 2 before the enemy hits you.
Post #: 2
11/25/2020 13:50:28   
D3m37r1

@Vignesh

For farming wouldn't a weapon the enemy is weak to be better? Most enemies are neutral to/ resist evil
Post #: 3
11/25/2020 14:04:19   
Beleg Strongbow

What is meant by "nuke." I've seen this term used in the forum from time to time but am never exactly sure what is meant. Is it a shorthand way of saying "using your most powerful attack"?
DF  Post #: 4
11/25/2020 17:04:30   
AstralCodex

@D3m37r1: It depends on what you're farming. If the enemy has a ton of -resist for a particular element, you use a weapon of that element. If not, you use Verraad or Uragiri.

@Beleg Strongbow:

A nuke is a very high damage attack.

It's not a very well defined term, but generally, it refers to a skill on a class that deals way more than other skills that class has. For example, Doomknight's Inner Darkness, Baltael Soulweaver's SoulSynch, or Chaosweaver's Untangle and (low HP) Rebuke.

Not every class has one - for example, defensive classes like Pirate, Ninja, Cryptic tend not to have one, and even some offensive classes with flatter damage output such as Technomancer or Ranger don't have them either.
DF  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Uragiri & Verraad
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition