Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Character using only 2 elements?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Character using only 2 elements?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2020 9:39:39   
Varghus

Is it possible to make and use a character that only uses 2 elements (ex. fire & dark) for weapons and armor etc., and still have a successful character? Are there any players that already do this, and if so, how well does your character do?
Post #: 1
12/13/2020 12:49:31   
Kurtz96

I don't know if anyone has done it, but if you were to, I would suggest picking 2 elements that are opposed but not directly. Fire/Water not Fire/Ice. Because with directly opposing elements there is design space there for a "chaos" or duality theme. Like the shifters.
With not directly opposing elements I think that is less likely.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
12/13/2020 18:13:35   
Shiba

I've once done it with 3 elements: Fire, Ice, Darkness.

It works, especially if Fire is one of your choices, because it is so useful against so many elements. If you have Prime Chaos Orb, the element of ypur choice matters even less.

The biggest task ahead is for you to find compression armours and shields so that you can still reasonably defend against the elements you did not choose. Elemental miscs close the gap even further, if you allow off-element miscs. Otherwise, you should find other ways to defend yourself.

Good luck!
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Character using only 2 elements?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition