Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

January 2021

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> January 2021
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2021 11:58:47   
Beshin Adin

Event Calendar
Lore > calendar
January 1 ArchFiend Overlord Seasonal Set returns
New upgrade bonus set: ContractKeeper of Nulgath

January 8 Crulon birthday quests + rewards
Hikari birthday quests + rewards

January 15 Nulgath the ArchFiend birthday, Part 1

January 22 Nulgath the ArchFiend birthday, Part 2

January 29 Chaos Librarium

January 31 ArchFiend Overlord Seasonal Set leaves

Use this thread to comment on anything that happens this month
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
1/11/2021 12:09:54   
Rtkat3

Have we ever done a birthday event with Nulgath? We already know that Dage the Evil's Undead Legion and Nulgath's Nation have called a truce due to the threat of Malgor.
AQ  Post #: 2
1/12/2021 14:43:21   
Beshin Adin

^ Sure. Remember Polish?
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
1/16/2021 14:04:19   
Rtkat3

The first part of Nulgath's birthday release was last night.

spoiler:

According to the flashbacks the players experienced in the Nulgath Nation's base when allowed access to the library by Dirtlicker, Nulgath used to be a human who fled from the Grand Inquisitor's forces and found himself in the Fiend Realm which only a few survived the entrance to. Nulgath met Adimonde: God of Fiends who persuaded him to become his champion in a plot to conquer worlds. Nulgath planned to do that while facing off against Adimonde at some point. From there, we as Nulgath in his earlier form had to get the loyalty of the fiends ranging from the Bloodfiends, the Dreadfiends, and the Fiend Champion by fighting them.

It turned out that the Nulgath that Malgor tried to manipulate was one of his clones like the one he left behind in his lair somewhere in the Dwarfhold Mountains and the real Nulgath is still in the Oversoul reality. He ordered Dirtlicker not to waste any of his soldiers in battle or else. One of the souls from Oversoul met the players and learned about Nulgath's history. The next release will have us going after the extra Fiend Shards in order to weaken Nulgath.
AQ  Post #: 4
1/16/2021 16:20:07   
Beshin Adin

Good story and great art, Nulgath is off to a good 2021 start
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
1/17/2021 10:39:01   
Rtkat3

At least we got familiar with Nulgath's master Adimonde: God of Fiends who rules the Fiend Realm.
AQ  Post #: 6
1/17/2021 11:29:31   
Beshin Adin

Bound to the Fiend Realm. Not too becoming of a 'god'......
AQ AQW  Post #: 7
1/18/2021 13:26:42   
Rtkat3

Adimonde residing in the Fiend Realm can be similar with Hades residing in the Greek Underworld. Right now, I can't tell if it is one of the underground realms like the Underworld, the Infernal Realm (which is two realms to the left of the Underworld), and Gehenna. I can't say about where Tercessuinotlim (which is "Miltonius Secret" spelled backward).
AQ  Post #: 8
1/22/2021 21:08:27   
Beshin Adin

I didn't really like Nulgath Pt 2. Will he always be an antagonist?
AQ AQW  Post #: 9
1/23/2021 15:20:27   
Rtkat3

I do not know about that.

I had no idea that Dirtlicker had been in contact with Adimonde.
AQ  Post #: 10
1/30/2021 10:29:39   
Beshin Adin

Only exciting thing this week is FSR class.......

So, favorite release this month?
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
1/30/2021 12:21:18   
Rtkat3

The Chaos Librarium stated that the Chaos Sprites were born from the fragments of Chaos Magic, the Chaos Gemeralds were hardened versions of Violet Slime, and the Extrikits are evolved from Toxic Bile.
AQ  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> January 2021
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition