Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Quadforce Damage Boost v. Emblems?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Quadforce Damage Boost v. Emblems?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/29/2021 18:29:23   
Vellup

Since Quadforce doesn't seem to have any upkeep unless you activate the stat boosts, it seems to work pretty well as a general damage booster. Am I correct in assuming the boost is multiplicative? The physical emblems seem to have a boost of 1.19, whereas, if I'm reading the math right, Quadforce with melee or ranged should be 1.2? Does this mean that Quadforce is 100% better than emblems for STR characters for 0 upkeep, but the quadforce boost is inferior to emblems for INT characters? (Assuming INT boosts for Quadforce are 1.1 for spells, 1.15 for magic weapons, and emblems are 1.253 for magic weapons?) If the math is correct, does this mean that as far as weapon attacks go, Quadforce is actually equal to Blood Contract for STR weapons? (Blood Contract = 1.2 boost, Quadforce = 1.2 boost?)

The math can be a bit confusing, so I wanted to make sure I have the numbers right so I know how to compare the miscs in my inventory so I can decide which ones to use and which ones to store.
Post #: 1
1/29/2021 19:02:41   
Shiba

Just saying but the misc should have an upkeep cost of 75 SP a turn.

Just checked in-game and it is indeed 75 SP.

< Message edited by Shiba -- 1/29/2021 19:07:16 >
AQ  Post #: 2
1/29/2021 19:20:51   
Vellup

Oh I see. In-game my SP wasn't lowering but that was just because 75 SP per turn is lower than the global SP gain at level 150, meaning my SP at the combat trainer remained static.

That being said, any data on the damage boosting values?
Post #: 3
1/30/2021 2:42:52   
joac1144

Quadforce damage boost is additive as stated in the infosub.
Quadforce handles spells/Magic attacks like normal. Spells get /2 of the boost while Magic attacks get /0.75.
I posted a list of boost values. This list is for the Melee/Ranged values. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22388038

< Message edited by joac1144 -- 1/30/2021 2:43:49 >
AQ  Post #: 4
1/30/2021 4:38:33   
Vellup

Okay. So is that better or worse than the other items I mentioned in the top post? Is my math correct?
Post #: 5
1/30/2021 9:01:03   
joac1144

Quadforce is (at level 150) +[20/0.75 = 26.667]% for Magic attacks while Sword Master Emblem is *1.253 for Magic attacks.
If you use Quadforce only for the damage boost, you're much better off using the Emblem as it costs almost nothing compared to Quadforce while being multiplicative.
Blood Contract, on the other hand, costs no SP to use, is multiplicative and boosts damage by *1.267. BC is the strongest booster of the mentioned items.
AQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Quadforce Damage Boost v. Emblems?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition