Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2022 1:52:00   
Drakkonok

Build Saves

I'd like to be see a way to save weapons/classes/armor/etc. to specific builds, much like in DragonFable. I know this isn't something everyone would want to see implemented but, it has always annoyed me that I had to take a minute to swap weapons/classes/armor/etc. if I want to change up my play style. I'd love to see a save system that allows players to set and save specific builds/cosmetics and allow a quick and easy way to swap between them.
Post #: 51
6/18/2022 16:39:03   
parepochist

Emote Revamp: Swordplay
The current /swordplay emote has characters using a rapier in their off-hand. Instead, I suggest mirroring the main-hand weapon, and shading it out (leaving main-hand unarmed).
AQW  Post #: 52
7/15/2022 8:37:55   
Jiminez Burial

Change the 'go down' button in the Bank screen to only ever scroll down a single page worth of items.
Or allow us to filter the bank by 'sword', 'dagger', 'polearm', 'axe' etc

I'm at the stage where the only way to go through all my weapons is to search 'a', 'ab', 'ac', 'ad', etc etc.
I know this is a really 'privileged' problem, but it sucks so much. I'm probably just going to sell the stuff I'll most likely never use and move the clutter over to the 'buy back' page.

< Message edited by Jiminez Burial -- 7/15/2022 8:40:31 >
Post #: 53
8/10/2022 22:00:45   
Lew_Lew

I would like to see a change to how reputation is gained so that the grind for new classes isn't as unbearable. I think by either increases the amount of rep gained through quests and rep or decrease the amount needed to rank up. Seeing how you would have to do over 600 quests in order to get to rank ten for a faction is a bit absurd and kills any motivation to keep playing because we're stuck doing the same quests over and over. There should be a balance with how much rep is gained so that you still have to work a bit for the class but get a feeling of satisfaction instead of dread being washed away because its "finally over".
Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition