Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Infernal Djinn Lamp Guest doesn't seek?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> The Infernal Djinn Lamp Guest doesn't seek?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2021 1:53:02   
Sphinx Jevoha

Hello Guys:)

The guest summoned from the Infernal Djinn Lamp, the Djinn himself, doesn't appear to element seek.

I used the Lightcaster weapon to trigger Spirit Rend on Combat Trainer, so Darkness Resistance shoots through the ceiling, but the guest Djinn remained in the same red colour and continued to use fire spells.

Interestingly, the pet version of Infernal Djinn works correctly, and does element seek.

On a completely different question - Who designed the artwork for Loco? That art is ridiculously good, perhaps the best looking clown/trickster design I have ever seen!

Post #: 1
5/19/2021 6:42:23   
Magmamax1818

Huh, maybe it's programmed to only change elements upon summon?
Have you tried re-using the lamp when the monster's still afflicted by Spirit Rend? I don't have ways to apply Spirit Rend myself atm but apparently Spirit Rend's resistance increase doesn't show up on the monster's resistance display, dunno if that makes a difference. I might test it later myself if it works with effects that actually do show up on the resistance display (like Torontosaurus Rex's skill), but finding a monster with just slightly less dark resist than fire resist is probably going to take a while lol.
AQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> The Infernal Djinn Lamp Guest doesn't seek?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition