Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Random Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Random Suggestions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2021 4:45:16   
Veleqwii_Fox

Hello! Welcome to my random ideas.

To limit the clutter, I decided to have 10 ideas per post. When a post reaches 10, I'll make a new post in the same category.

This thread has several categories:
1. Game Quality of Life
2. Game Content: Weapons
3. Game Content: Armors
4. Game Content: Shields
5. Game Content: Spells
6. Game Content: Pets/Guests
7. Game Content: Misc Items
8. Game Content: Monsters

Table of Contents:

Game Quality of Life 1
1. Mogloween Candy Bag
2. Back to Town
3. New Year Weapons
4. Shieldcake
5. Werepyre
6. Neko Armors
7. Purple Rain
8. Mana Shields
9. 10-turn Model
10. Flee Mechanic

Game Content: Weapons 1
1. Broken Revolver
2. Scrying Orb
3. Armor Piercer
4. Gambler's Deck
5. Hopeful Prayer
6. Javelin

Game Content: Armors 1
1. Seer Robes
2. Thorn Mail
3. Verteran Werewolf Slayer
4. Blade Dancer

Game Content: Shields 1
1. Mana Shield
2. Pyromancer Blood Shield
3. Silver-Plated Shield
4. Passion | Logic | Ethic

Game Content: Spells 1
1. Rain of Knives
2. Light of Hope
3. Shadow Step
4. Surprise Attack

Game Content: Pets/Guests
1. Call/Summon Time Wizard
2. James Mogden
3. Shield Bearer

Game Content: Misc Items 1
1. Optical Prism

Game Content: Monsters 1

Updates Log:
2022/02/11 - Added Thorn Mail (Armors: 2)
2022/02/15 - Added Pyromancer Blood Shield (Shields: 2)
2022/02/16 - Added Optical Prism (Misc Items: 1)
2022/02/21 - Added Veteran Werewolf Slayer (Armors: 3), Silver-Plated Shield (Shields: 3)
2022/02/24 - Edited Shieldcake (QoL: 4), removed Purple Rain (QoL: 7)
2022/02/25 - Added Passion | Logic | Ethic (Shields: 4)
2022/02/26 - Added 10-turn Model (QoL: 9)
2022/03/05 - Added Shield Bearer (Pets/Guests: 3)
2022/03/12 - Added Gambler's Deck (Weapons: 4), Flee Mechanic (QoL: 10), edited Mana Shields (QoL: 8)
2022/03/13 - Added Hopeful Prayer (Weapons: 5), Light of Hope (Spells: 2)
2022/03/21 - Added Shadow Step (Spells: 3) and Surprise Attack (Spells: 4)
2022/03/28 - Added Javelin (Weapons: 6)
2022/04/27 - Added Blade Dancer (Armors: 4)

Disclaimer: Due to the large volume of suggestions published in this forum, I am not able to check if the ideas posted here have already been suggested before. The timestamps posted under my suggestions are for personal purposes and I cannot provide any method to prove that they are indeed posted on that time. If you believe that one of my suggestions is a copy of yours and/or you posted your idea first, feel free to contact me so that I may remove it from this thread.

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 4/26/2022 21:49:16 >
Post #: 1
6/3/2021 9:45:36   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Quality of Life

[1] Mogloween Candy Bag:

I was thinking maybe we could store "charges" on the Mogloween Candy bag. So for example if I didn't use it this turn, I would be able to use it 4 times next turn. Then 6 on the following turn if I still didn't use it. It doesn't have to stay between battles.

2021/05/15

[2] Back to Town:

Could a 'Back to Town' button be added to Miss Fixit and Procly that is immediately accesible? It's kind of annoying to go through their dialogues when I accidentally click on them after spamming the 'Next' button in the Battle Victory scroll (seems Procly already got the 'X' button)

2023/06/13

[3] New Year Weapons:

Could the New Year Weapons be allowed to switch between Melee/Ranged/Magic versions in the item upgrader?

2021/06/10

[4] Shieldcake:

I think we should be able to select multiple items before the Shieldcake menu closes. Also can the Shield option be fixed to protect against Light? (although Darkness shield doesn't seem so bad either, maybe just fix the prompt)

So I just recently checked this out and it seems the Shield option has been fixed.

2022/02/24

[5] Werepyre:

Some Werepyre Armor suggestions:

1. Deadly Predator charges SP even when switching between Werepyre armors. These extra charges could result in a completely depleted SP bar just by switching armors multiple times.

2. The current Wolfbat Swarm gets dismissed when casting Wolfbat Swarm from a different Werepyre armor. This is annoying since you have to cast the spell twice just to switch the guest's elements

3. You can't switch between the Melee/Magic modes of the Solar Flair Staff when in Beast Form.

4. The Passive Skill Unstoppable should have an On/Off toggle, since it consumes so much SP when fighting against monsters who inflict low percentage of Daze/Control (e.g. Death Flair). Or at least it should just proc when the Daze actually procs so it doesn't waste so much SP. It feels unfair that it costs as much to break free from a Paralyze and a Daze/Control with 10% chance

2021/08/31

[6] Neko Armors:

I was thinking could Cataclysm from the Neko Armors be made into a toggle skill? So that I don't have to re-cast every turn

Moreover I think Nekoverlord's formula should be given a second look. It should either get a buff to Bleed-eating, or be made to just not eat Bleed at all.

2021/08/31

[7] Purple Rain:

Also, for the Purple Rain spell, could there be an indicator added so that you know if you have already cast it the first time?

With the update to Purple Rain, this seems taken care of. Thanks staff!

2022/02/24

[8] Mana Shields (Gandolphin, Insightful Armor of Awe, Heavy Gunner Armors):

Since Dragonlord Shields are able to stack (SP based), why not make MP based shields stackable as well? Maybe they could just get the once-per-turn limit, or like the DL shields, get increasing cost per use

The DL shields mechanic has been changed, but I'm still suggesting for the Mana Shield mechanic to be able to stack (Gandolphin, Heavy Gunner armors, Armor of Awe, Book of Burns and maybe Tome of Cerberus)

2022/03/12

[9] 10-turn Model:

I know this is a super far-fetched, not really well thought about suggestion. But I just want to post this to see what kind of feedback other players would have on this (I didn't want to post in GD because this is not yet well thought through). I suggest that the 10-turn model could be reduced to a 2-turn model for "regular mobs" (i.e. non-bosses) and remove the full-heals after 2/4 fights. The model only assumes mob HP, not damage so they still do 140% of an expected melee per turn but only have 200% melee in HP.

Some pros I can think of from this:

a. Quicker battles: mages end their first few fights in 1 turn, warriors will end theirs in two. It'd be a little less boring in my opinion

b. Makes the exp/gold gain from regular mobs significant, since they take much less time to finish

c. Encourages efficient play styles

d. Would be really beginner/newbie friendly - I noticed the 10-turn model really mostly applies to lower level characters (without proper gear). Ending fights earlier makes getting proper equipment from quests easier (especially long ones, i.e. MC quests)

e. Might encourage Potion usage (I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not)

Some cons:

a. The SP-refill in between battles may have to be reworked for this to be effective

b. Hyper-efficient strats (PR shenanigans) would still be difficult to balance

c. Initiative might be too powerful since resource usage (HP/MP/SP) would just boil down to whoever goes first

d. Long-term status effects, once per battle effects, may need to be adjusted or they will get power-crept or OP (e.g. 3-turn burns, 9999-turn blinds, Zfinity Gauntlets etc.) - LOTS of work

Would the pros be enough to overcome the cons? I'm not sure, which is why I'm hoping for feedback to make the suggestion better or scrap it altogether

2022/02/26

[10] Flee Mechanic:

Maybe it could be reworked. I had this idea:

When clicking on Flee, you get 2 options:

Avoid: Pay 500% melee in SP (scales based on monster level, so basically your whole SP bar vs Lvl 150 mobs), to skip the battle without losing quest progress. 50% save, modified by monster power (so 50% on Power 1, 25% on Power 2, 12.5% on Power 4 or maybe just make it unusable against bosses) and maybe inflict with DEX/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK. If you fail, you continue the battle. Only usable once per battle.

Escape: The regular Flee mechanic

2022/03/12

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 6/13/2023 10:37:11 >
Post #: 2
6/6/2021 22:08:30   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Content: Weapons

[1] Broken Revolver

Ranged Fire gun, 100-proc with no "real" special

MC: Unlocks a skill when facing Werewolves

Six-hit normal attack. 50% chance that each bullet explodes, dealing no damage to the monster (*0 damage, so -16.67% damage) and deals Fire damage to you = 3.33 x 0.85 / 0.77% melee. This inflicts a burn worth 20% melee, lasts 5 turns. 60% save, spread over 5 turns, so 10% melee burn per turn. If all six bullets explode, you can inflict up to 60% melee burn. Inflict with DEX/LUK resist with DEX/LUK.

When facing werewolves, you can click on the gun to load silver bullets on the revolver. This costs 90% melee and skips your turn* (-10% cost due to trigger). You cannot load for two turns consecutively.**
Your next attack will inflict a 200% melee burn that lasts 5 turns. 50% save, spread over 5 turns, so 80% melee burn per turn. This can stack with the burn from the normal attack for a max total of 140% melee per turn. Inflict with DEX/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK.

*You spend your turn loading silver bullets into your gun.
**The gun is already loaded with silver bullets.

Description: A very old revolver with a small flaw. It can explode, damaging both you and your opponent. Click on it to load silver bullets when fighting against werewolves.

2021/12/27

[2] Scrying Orb

Magic Energy orb, 100-proc with no "real" special, -10 BtH lean

One-hit normal attack. Pay -50*1.1*85/75% damage to regenerate MP equal to 1.5x the damage dealt.*

Flavor Effect: You receive -10% lucky strike rate but gain +10 status potence

MC: Compresses a skill (Predict Future)

Predict Future: Energy spell, 125% melee in MP cost. Pay 25% spell damage (50% melee) to inflict a 1-turn 29% damage Choke (renamed to Foreseen). 50% save, inflict with INT/LUK, resist with INT/LUK.**

*The orb fills with magic
**The orb allows you to predict your enemy's movements, making their blows less effective

Description: This scrying orb allows you predict the future. There is no room for luck, only certainty.

2022/01/18

[3] Armor Piercer

Magic Water Bow, 100-proc with no "real" special

MC: +5% damage, toggle for Infused Mode

One-hit normal attack. You deal *0.65 damage but all attacks auto-hit*

Infused Mode: Deal -31.25/0.65/0.75% damage (35% melee, including MC) to inflict 4 turns of -10.625 MRM DefLoss (rounded randomly). 50% save, inflict with INT/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK**

*Your bow pierces through your opponent's armor
**Your magic-infused arrow rusts your opponent's armor

Description: This bow can shoot bows infused with water magic to pierce through and rust your enemies' armor.

2022/01/27

[4] Gambler's Deck

Earth Tome, random elements to choose from: Clubs - Earth, Hearts - Fire, Spades - Darkness, Diamonds - Light

MC: Several spell options

Option 1: 5-Card Hand: Magic Spell, chance to proc one of the following effects, costs 125% melee in MP

a. 57% Chance - Straight: 5 hits, all hits are random elements so *1.1, -50% damage
b. 27% Chance - Flush: 5 hits, all hits are single element chosen randomly so *1.05, -50% damage
c. 12% Chance - Full House: 3 hits of 30% total damage, 2 hits of 5% total damage, all hits are random elements so *1.1, +100% damage
d. 2% Chance - Four of a Kind: 4 hits of 24% total damage, 1 hit of 4% total damage, all hits are random elements so *1.1, +150% damage
e. 1% Chance - Straight Flush: 5 hits, all hits are single element chosen randomly so *1.05, +200% damage
f. 1% Chance - Royal Flush: 5 hits, all hits are single element chosen randomly so *1.05, +400% damage

Option 2: Deck Throw: Ranged SPell, costs 100% melee in SP, all hits are random elements so *1.1

All hits deal 100% melee worth of damage
Spell starts with 1 hit, 50% chance to add another hit if the previous hit connects [so 25% for a 3rd hit, 12.5% for a 4th... (caps at 52 hits)]

Option 3: Card Throw: Standard 1-hit ranged attack, random element so *1.1, 100% melee damage, no SP cost

Option 4: Gambler's High

Toggle: Pay 75% melee in HP and 25% melee in gold, +50% damage to 5-Card Hand and Deck Throw, +100% damage to Card Throw

Option 5: Draw Mana Card

Regenerate MP between 0 and 120% of a standard spell cost: [0-790] at PLvl 153
10% chance to regenerate an additional 0 to [LUK*3/8] MP

Description: A deck of cards suited for a gambler. It deals wildly varied damage based on the luck of the draw. You can even pay some gold and play your hand with a little more risk.

2022/03/12

[5] Hopeful Prayer

Melee Light Claw, 100-proc, no BtH lean, no real special

MC: For every 1% of AssumedMaxHP (This is = to what your Max HP would be if you had 0 END) you take in damage, you gain 1 Hope Charge (partial charges aren't displayed, but are stored), this does NOT happen if the attack puts you to 0 HP. The weapon can hold a max of 200 charges.* These charges are used by Light of Hope [See Spells: 2]

Flavor Effect: Pay 55% of weapon damage to inflict a 1-turn Light Poison (Power: 5.5)**. You heal HP equal to the Poison damage. 50% save, inflict with STR/LUK, resist with STR/LUK.***

*Your prayer gives you hope in spite of the battle you are facing.
**The strength of your prayer heals you and sears your foe's soul with holy light.
***The strength of your prayer is not enough.

Description: You stand your ground and hope to win against this fearsome battle.

2022/03/13

[6] Javelin

Ranged Earth Spear, 100-proc, -10 BtH lean, no real special

MC: You gain a temporary weapon: Javelin (Two-Handed)

Flavor Effect: Deals +75% damage. After throwing the Javelin, your weapon slots are disabled and you are equipped with Bare Hands (melee Harm weapon, +10 BtH lean, no special, -75% damage).* After attacking with Bare Hands, you regain the Javelin and the use of your weapon slots.**

Javelin (Two-Handed)***: Melee Earth Spear, +10 BtH lean, no special. You deal -25% damage and gain +15 MRM.

*You just threw your weapon, you need to get it back.
**TYou took your javelin back.
***You wield the javelin with both hands, using it to block your opponent's attacks.

Description: You can use this javelin as a throwing weapon or as a tool to block incoming attacks.

2022/03/28

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 3/28/2022 8:29:13 >
Post #: 3
6/10/2021 7:26:10   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Content: Armors

[1] Seer Robes

Spellcaster Energy Armor, one-hit normal attack

MC: Clairvoyance, +105 Initiative

Pays 3 MRM to compress a skill (Future Vision)

Future Vision: Quick-cast*, returns player and monster HP/MP/SP values to point when the armor was first equipped. Status conditions on you and the monster are also reverted to when the armor was first equipped. 50% save, inflict with INT/LUK, resist with INT/LUK**. Can only be cast once per battle. If not used previously, automatically activates when player HP drops to 0*** (save still applies). Costs 10% Melee in SP.

Description: As a powerful energy spellcaster, you can see the future. This allows you to do things over again if you mess up.

*You took a peek at the future and saw one outcome of how the battle is going to go.
**Your opponent blocked your power to see the future.
***You envision death approaching. You should change your strategy to win.

2022/01/14

[2] Thorn Mail

Neutral Earth Armor, strong Melee, weak Ranged/Magic, weak against Fire

Normal attack deals *0 damage, you receive -(100/1.4)% Earth damage if you clicked Attack*

MC: Compresses a skill, Grow Thorns

Grow Thorns: Smart Toggle, whenever you get hit by a Melee attack, you deal Earth damage equal to 100*Elecomp*1.01% Melee. This costs 33% melee in SP (since it's not applicable to Ranged/Magic damage) and would only charge whenever you get hit.** This can proc multiple times per turn. If you don't have enough SP, you lose HP equal to 100/1.125% of the SP cost, this is lethal.***

*You can't really move using the armor, so you spend your turn fortifying your defenses
**Your enemy gets hit by your thorns as they get close.
***You don't have enough energy to sustain your armor's large thorns. They bury deep into you and damage you.

Description: An armor made of thorns to defend you while hurting your enemy. It's kind of hard to move in this armor so you can't really use this to attack.

2022/02/11

[3] Veteran Werewolf Slayer

FD Earth Armor

Two-hit normal attack, sacrifices other resists for more MRM

MC: Against Werewolves, you deal +7.5% burn damage, and their attacks are forcibly converted to Earth

Oil-Coated Strike: Pay 20% melee in SP per turn, your attacks have a chance to inflict a 40% melee Fire burn, 50% save. So Power: 2*[elecomp], lasts [hits] turns. Inflict with DEX/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK. This also applies to 100-proc weapons.

To pay for the skill, you have a 50% chance of getting inflicted with a Power: 1 * 0.85 / 0.77 Fire burn, lasts 1 turn, whenever the toggle is on.*

*You got some oil on you, wipe it off before it catches fir-- OUCH!

Description: You are a veteran werewolf slayer. You are highly prepared against all werewolf attacks, you even brought flammable oil to coat your weapons with. You're a little clumsy now though, probably due to old age.

2022/02/21

[4] Blade Dancer

FO Wind Armor

Two-hit normal attack, pays -3 MRM for more skill compression

MC: Compresses a skill

Blade Fury*: Toggle, weapon attacks becomes 5 hits and get upped to skill level, locked to Melee Wind damage. Gets elecomp to SP cost.

Graceful Dance**: Toggle, pay 25% melee worth of SP to gain +37.5*(0.5 + 0.5*[DEX/ExpDEX])% weapon damage.

*Spin around with your blade, doing a 5-hit Melee Wind attack with increased damage.
**Spend some SP to concentrate and improve your blade dancing skills.

Description: Move swift as the wind, slashing through your enemies with your dance.

2022/04/27

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 4/26/2022 21:48:33 >
Post #: 4
6/10/2021 8:11:16   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Content: Shields

[1] Mana Shield

Neutral Shield, Flat MRM and resists

MC: Compresses a skill (Mana Protection). Notes the element you were last hit with while the shield is equipped.

Mana Protection: Quick-cast, activates an effect similar to Father Time, also reverts all active statuses on you and the monster. This costs 25% melee in SP, no save.

You also equip a temporary shield (Activated Mana Shield) with 0 MRM and 0 resists. Your shield slots are locked for the rest of the battle. This automatically unequips after the battle ends.

While this shield is equipped, you gain the following effects:
1. All MP regeneration (from any source) is multiplied by 0.6. Penalty is due to omni-elemental coverage. (Some of the mana you regenerate is put into sustaining the shield)
2. All damage is redirected to MP (0.8 dmg = 1.8 MP, or *0.8 effectiveness at *1.2 cost). If MP is 0, then HP receives damage as normal.* Penalty is due to omni-elemental coverage.
3. You gain an EleShield status, x[Exp Resist w/ Shield]/[Exp Resist w/o Shield] damage (x0.33 at Level 150). The element is according to the one noted before activating the shield. If there is none, it picks a random element.**
4. You are regenerate 25% melee in MP per turn (for the lost MRM and shield lockout)

*Your mana is depleted, the shield disappears.
**Your mana shield reduces the [element] damage you take.

Description: Use your mana as a powerful shield. You won't be able to block, but your mana absorbs all damage for you.

2022/01/15

[2] Pyromancer Blood Shield

Fire Shield, Magic focused blocking

MC: Boosts Fire spell damage by +10*[elecomp]%. This pays 3 MRM (already factored in), MC (5%), and 10% melee in HP every turn (total of 20% melee). If no spell was cast during the turn, you don't pay the HP cost but heal 10% melee worth of MP/SP (toggle)* instead.

FSB: When used with the Pyromancer Bloodblade and Blood Mage Armor, an additional +5% is added to the boost (no elecomp). The FSB is not applied when using other elemental variants.

*Your shield gets your blood boiling, you can't wait to cast another spell (or "skill" depending on toggle).

Description: Instead of protecting you well, this shield makes your blood boil further: you get a boost to all your fire spells at the cost of some health.

2022/02/15

[3] Silver-Plated Shield

Earth Shield, Melee focused blocking

MC: Everytime you block a Werewolf's attack, you inflict a Power: 2*[elecomp]*[blocks/attemps] Fire burn, lasts 1 turn*. Inflict with DEX/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK.

Flavor Effect: There is a 50% chance that you get affected by -8.5 BtH blind** (1 turn) every turn that the shield is equipped. Against werewolves, the shield automatically inflicts Berserk (-20 BtH lean).

*The silver from your shield burns your werewolf opponent.
**Your shield reflects moonlight to your eyes, blinding you.

Description: The shield is perfect against werewolves. The silver burns them and could also reflect moonlight to their eyes, blinding and enraging them. Just don't let the light get into your eyes.

2022/02/21

[4] Passion | Logic | Ethic (possible remake of Pathos | Logos | Ethos)

Fire/Water/Wind Shield, *3 Melee/Magic/Ranged blocking, 0 blocking on the other two

MC: Every time you block an attack, you heal 33% melee worth of HP/MP/SP.*

Flavor Effects: You pay 5% melee worth of HP/MP/SP every turn for the following effects (for compression of a misc item effect)

Passion: You inflict a -10 BtH Lean on the monster**

Logic: You inflict a +10 BtH Lean on the monster***

Ethic: Monster deals -10/1.4% and takes -10% damage****

*The shield blocked an attack, fueling your HP/MP/SP.
**The shield evokes the monster's anger, making them berserk (-10 BtH lean)
***The shield evokes the monster's reason, making them focus (+10 BtH lean)
****The shield strengthens the monster's beliefs, making them take 10% less but deal 7.14% less damage.

Description: The shield defends well against Melee/Magic/Ranged attacks. It has the power to persuade the monster using Pathos (HP)/Logos (MP)/Ethos (SP).

2022/02/25

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 3/14/2022 23:42:01 >
Post #: 5
8/31/2021 5:40:30   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Content: Spells

[1] Rain of Knives

Ranged Earth SPell, 10 hits, Overcharged, -10 BtH lean, costs 100% melee in SP if STR >= INT otherwise 125% melee

MC: Grants Status Potence (+5) for 2 turns whenever the spell is cast. Succeeding casts extend the duration by 2 turns.

Pay 100% melee in damage to inflict Power: 0.2*85/75*[hits] Bleed. 50% save, inflict with DEX/LUK resist with END/LUK.
Pay another 89% melee in damage to grant you Earth Caltrops status for 2 turns. Inflict with DEX/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK. Successive casts extend the status duration by 2 turns.

Description: Inaccurately throw a handful of sharp knives on your opponent. The knives can make them bleed and those remaining on the ground will continue to hurt them.

2022/01/15

[2] Light of Hope

Overcharged Light SPell, 1-hit scales with STR, costs 150% melee in SP

MC: Skill effect is increased by 10*LostHP/MaxHP%. Moreover, skill effects are modified by Hope Charges [See Hopeful Prayer (Weapons: 5)]. Mult = [100 + 0.5*Hope Charges + MC]%. After use, your charges are reset to 0.

Pay 20% spell damage to grant 1*[0.5 + 0.5*STR/ExpSTR]*Mult turns (rounded randomly) of EleEmpower +50% Light damage
You are healed by the remaining 80% of the spell damage. Gets *Mult, *0.85 for auto-hit, and *0.9 for always useful.

Description: Channel your hopes and prayers into a powerful healing light spell. It becomes more powerful when you are on the verge of losing.

2022/03/13\

[3] Shadow Step

Neutral SPell, costs 100% melee in SP if STR >= INT otherwise 125% melee

You spend your turn to gain 72*DEX/ExpDEX MRM until your next turn. You also dismiss your pet and guest and pay additional SP = standard guest cost to gain an additional 36*CHA/ExpCHA MRM. Your character disappears after casting the spell and reappears on your next turn.

Description: Hide into the shadows.

2022/03/21

[4] Surprise Attack

Neutral SPell, Quick cast, -50% damage, costs 100% melee in SP

Pay 100% spell damage (100% melee) for the effect. Whenever you block an attack, you deal 100*0.85*0.9/0.15/2 = 255% melee Harm element to the opponent. *0.85 for auto-hit, *0.9 for harm, /0.15 for on-block, /2 for 2-hits expected monster attack. Counted as an "other" type attack.

Description: Deal a surprise counter-attack after dodging.

2022/03/21

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 3/21/2022 5:00:16 >
Post #: 6
8/31/2021 5:43:54   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Content: Pets and Guests

[1] Call/Summon Time Wizard

Ice Guest

MC: Boosts effect

Guest pays 100% damage and MC (63% melee) to apply Time Freeze status on the monster* or on the player** (toggle). 45% save, inflict with CHA/LUK, resist with CHA/LUK (if used on monster), flat 63% chance if used on player but modified by status potence (i.e. Cracked Ornament, Frostwyrm Defender).

Time Freeze (Status): All currently active turn-based status effects are not be applied. This also makes them not lose duration. Duration of the Time Freeze status is 1 turn, modified by monster's ice resist. If used on player, its duration is 1 turn.

*The wizard attempts to freeze your opponent in time.
**The wizard attempts to freeze you in time.

Description: Seek the aid of a powerful Time Wizard.

2022/01/20

[2] James Mogden

Neutral Pet

Pet pays 100% damage (40% melee) and 10% melee in SP to boost guest damage by 60*(0.5 + 0.5*CHA/ExpCHA)%. [36% melee total boost, Costs 1.4 for Omni-elemental]

Description: Your pet can make any guest feel right at home when you're all singing in your carpool karaoke.

2022/01/20

[3] Shield Bearer

Neutral Pet

MC: Compresses a misc item (Fortify)

Pet pays 100% damage (40% melee) to create a Chi Shield worth 40*0.85*0.9% Melee.

Fortify: Technically a skill, but functions as a misc item. When used, it has no image, instead makes the pet's shield glow. Functions similarly to Cyclops Eye, except the resist follows your shield's element and does not take a turn to attune. Will get automatically unequipped if the pet is changed.

Description: This loyal soldier occupies the front line to defend you from all attacks.

Note on Appearance: It would be cool if the pet could carry a shield similar to what you have equipped

2022/03/05

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 3/13/2022 7:21:30 >
Post #: 7
12/27/2021 1:04:00   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Content: Misc Items

[1] Optical Prism

Light Misc, gives +8 MRM

MC: Toggle between two skills: Dispersive and Reflective Prism

Dispersive Prism: When you dodge a light-damage attack, you inflict a Power: 5/8*[all-element bonus]*[blocks/attempts] Prismatic Burn, 4 turns. Inflict with INT/LUK, resist with DEX/LUK. This costs an additional 30% melee in MP.*

Reflective Prism: When you dodge a light-damage attack, you deal light damage, 200*[elecomp]*[blocks/attempts]% of an expected Melee attack. This is treated as a spell-type attack. This costs an additional 30% melee in MP.**

*You use magic to disperse your opponent's light attack.
**You use magic to channel your opponent's light back to them.

Description: This prism is able to disperse light, making it harder for enemies to hit you. It could also reflect your enemies' light attacks back to them.

2022/02/16

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 2/27/2022 6:10:11 >
Post #: 8
1/14/2022 8:59:27   
Veleqwii_Fox

Game Content: Monsters

[reserved]

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 3/5/2022 3:48:03 >
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Random Suggestions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition