Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= June 4th Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time : Doomed Reality

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= June 4th Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time : Doomed Reality
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2021 20:12:39   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

quote:

Verlyrus:
Arena at the Edge of Time : Doomed Reality

Hey there, heroes!

This week in DragonFable, we're kicking off the anniversary month with an extreme new challenge!

It's time to face off against the Super Mega Ultra Darkness Dracolich and... a certain corrupted dragon ?!

Completing these new difficult fights will push you to your limits- but should you succeed, new level 85 upgrades for the Doom Weapons will be yours!

Do you have what it takes to face the Doom? Or will you be crushed under their weight?

Also, the Daily Dragon Coin bonus will be increasing to 10 Dragon Coins starting at midnight server time tonight, for the month of June! Yay!

It's June! Which means it's time for DragonFable's anniversary, and with the anniversary comes a new 8 element scythe!

The Doomed Dragon Scythe of the Elements (Not to be confused with the Doomed Dragon Scythe of the Elementals), is a sleeker, less... extra version of the Doomed Dragon Scythe of the Elementals. This scythe starts on the Darkness element, and allows you to swap between the 8 prime elements at will!

If you have a Dragon Amulet, you'll be able to pick it up for 500 Dragon Coins, otherwise, it will cost 5000 Dragon Coins.

The Ancient Dragon Scythe of the Elements also returns this year!

Make sure to pick up your favorites from the Book of Lore before they leave!

Next up, June is also Pride month! To celebrate, we've added a new set of wings and scarves to the Book of Lore.

These cosmetic items cost 0 Dragon Coins, and will be a permanent addition to the game- after June, the store will be moved elsewhere (location to be determined).

Woo!

Finally, Dove's been working very hard on something a lot of players have been waiting for...

Take a peek at your own discretion. You've been warned...

Don't lose your head!

Avoiding responsibilities like...

And that's all for this super packed week! We have lots planned for this month, and we hope you'll join us in looking forward to everything to come!

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?

Check out the Artix Games Launcher!

Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Verlyrus
DF AQW  Post #: 1
6/4/2021 20:59:58   
Surib

Good release, like the preview
Post #: 2
6/4/2021 21:10:50   
Laeon val Observis

And thus the most verbose villain name hath been unleashed in the Inn to terrorize the Hero once again. This time, no dragonriding and ulti Bacon orb for assist. I see what Verly did to the other dragon. Since this is an IE-grade fight, I'll sit this one out. The new dragon scythe is definitely a worthy replacement for the original doomed scythe, retaining the elemental shifts whilst being less laggy. As for the FW prevs, the 1st image definitely is like me when vibing to D4DJ's soundtracks (don't get me started with their take on WOW WAR TONIGHT XD).
DF AQW  Post #: 3
6/4/2021 21:20:25   
Branl

First off, hey, returning player, kind of fell out of Dragonfable around Book 2.
Now, regarding the update, man, I remember how big a deal SMUDD was when it released, although I'm not sure what the other dragon is.
I'd be excited to try it out... if only I didn't basically drop my old character and make a new one.

With regards to the more simplified version of the Doom Scythe, probably a good call. I recall the older version causing some serious lag when it was on the screen.
All in all, thanks for the update.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
6/4/2021 21:27:01   
Laeon val Observis

@above, first of all, welcome back.
quote:

I'm not sure what the other dragon is.
You might want to do the Valtrith/Caitiff (Calamity) Saga of Bk 3 to get your figure as to who that dragon is, although you can battle it a bit and to see its name. The question will be, will your heroic heart handle the revelation.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
6/4/2021 21:46:33   
Branl

quote:

You might want to do the Valtrith/Caitiff (Calamity) Saga of Bk 3 to get your figure as to who that dragon is, although you can battle it a bit and to see its name. The question will be, will your heroic heart handle the revelation.

So my guess was completely wrong.
spoiler:

I did always feel like the way they handled your dragon fulfilling the prophecy to be very strange, although they handled Fluffy's pretty well. So seeing that name was... interesting.

Took a quick look at the stats of the new upgrade and wooo boy, definitely the best darkness weapons now from what I can tell. Unfortunately for me, I kind of want to use a sub optimal build involving charisma, so I'll have to pass on this one when I get caught up to speed.
AQ DF  Post #: 6
6/4/2021 23:58:22   
Sylveonxy123

Hmm, definitely having some issues with understanding this fight, as it seems like every time i get the dragons to a certain hp threshold the fight just basically resets and idk what to do about it or if its like an oratath thing where it has a limited amount of recovers, idk how many it takes b4 I can go further. Tanking the damage is easy as is as long as you dont get nuked by the evil element attacks. So its seems pretty easy once I learn how to stop them from recovering. (You also cant just nuke them from that point to 0 bc they reduce all damage to 0 when it activates)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
6/5/2021 0:52:32   
Laeon val Observis

@Branl, damage and +All/-Heal wise, the latest doom weapon iterations are definitely on top on the darkness category of weapons. It will be a hassle though even for hardcore players to upgrade all 3. With the current meta, the staff is the main priority and the dagger is for 200 DEX necro shenanigans. Since you're on a CHA build, the Forced Reflection scythe in the chaos lords board would suit you better as it is more balanced unlike the doom which sacrifice LUK and CHA.

@Syl, Doomed Destroyer definitely has a threshold system whilst Doomed Savior is a little easy to read. The latter seems to have one auto-nullfiy dmg threshold (unlike Kitsune, it doesn't stop statuses from tagging the dragon as my scaly friend managed to DoT him with a Tail) and I was very close to winning (2.5k HP) before the Evil nuke roasted past my DK's immaculate resistances. That Nuke seemed to autocrit on that killing turn. Its regular breath skill increases in attack count for every reflector shield threshold if my observations are correct (the reflect barely fazes in DK healing mode). I was using 130 INT/STR, 100 WIS, and 85 END on top of Relic DK set, Apotheosis (Good mode), Legion Bracer, and skill trinket Uaanta. My dragon was 200 on FIT, MAG, and PROT. Destroyer roasted me a few turns after getting into threshold, so I'm not able to gather much battle data to go around with.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 6/5/2021 1:02:47 >
DF AQW  Post #: 8
6/5/2021 1:44:10   
Kurtz96

Its funny using DmK on these doom dragons. Fight fire with fire and all that.

I have beaten both individually. One is more defensive and one more offensive.
1. stack up on Dark and Evil resist
2. Both dragons will heal up to 15K when they first hit 10K. This heal seems to be independent of health resist. They will only do this once
3. Doom Savior has additional heals, it is a grind. Not very threatening but tedious
4. You can predict when both dragons will go for Evil nuke and switch to evil resist. But I haven't figured it out exactly. For the Doom Destroyer, it is when hit with enough damage when one of the 2 auras is up. For Super Mega Ultra Darkness Dracolich it seems to be "when meeting sufficient opposition" which I think means enough buffs on you?
5. The Doom Destroyer has the claw attack that will lower you to 1 hp automatically. you can shield it though. Or use food if you miss the rotation/are using a class without a good shield/lazy like me .

Fleshweaver hype finally
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
6/5/2021 1:47:10   
elcidIII

heh. i had a bit of trouble the first couple times i tried to beat the Doomed Savior, so i decided to do a run where i just try to last as long as humanly possible, to get information on his attack patterns. so of course that's the run that succeeded. took me 28 turns. got quite a bit of good data in the process, if anyone is interested.

< Message edited by elcidIII -- 6/5/2021 2:09:53 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
6/5/2021 3:43:19   
Sylveonxy123

Tried the fights again, and cleared both of em pretty easily. Doomed Destroyer did almost get me by having his claw attack pierce my DK's shield, but I was able to heal after.

Now for the duo fight, wow do I not like it. The fight changes from just trying to survive the evil damage nukes to "if you get clawed once you die" thx to the dracolich's DoT damage. Even with a HoT active with DK the DoT just has to take priority so even tho the HoT I had on would of made me live, it ended up causing me to die due to having no defensive skills to use as they take so long to come back. If the heals just were able to go b4 the DoT this wouldn't be an issue and I could of just recovered using an item or a skill or whatever, but nope, its 1 claw hit = instant death. Or maybe just have the claw attack take you down to idk 5% hp so you can at least not die to the DoT when you cant defend it.

I'm sure theres classes that can bring up shields at a better rate for this to be less of an issue, but that still wouldn't be 100% consistent thx to him being able to buff his accuracy and pierce your shields anyway, and when that happens it means you died bc of pure rng which imo shouldn't ever be the case in a challenge fight, especially not one that takes as long as this one.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
6/5/2021 4:16:05   
Laeon val Observis

quote:

Even with a HoT active with DK the DoT just has to take priority
You might want to submit that for a bug check because last I observed through all my battles, nothing has changed to the priority of stun, DoT, and HoT activation sequences. That is, they will proc according to their sequence of application. Nonetheless, your concerns on the duo are valid. I did run numbers to make sure you’re not getting the same burnout reactions to those who are desperate to clear IE within the week. Since you have the same equipment as I do, it’s easy to calculate between whether you followed my stat build and the standard Inn build. If the numbers are right, there’s practically near 0% survival should you receive the heartless angel strike while the Null DoT’s online (which is often the case).

Among all the mechanics figured out thus far with these two, that’s the only one that might need recalibration. I am astounded that your shield still gets punctured as DK’s barrier is one of if not the highest numbers even if 5 of 6 DK items are equipped. Unless of course you were under the effects of SMUDD's presence.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 6/5/2021 4:22:15 >
DF AQW  Post #: 12
6/5/2021 5:56:17   
Branl

@Laeon val Observis, Given the build I'm going for, I'm in an... odd position.
Ultimately, endgoal is: 150 STR, 150 CHR, 145 End.
General idea is getting to 200 CHA with equipment, giving Draco the full 4 turn CD reduction bonus Charisma gives. Also meant to be able to pull out guests or deal with having guests relatively well in quests where they are automatic.
Because I'm going for a more balanced Beastmaster, STR/INT/DEX are a lot more valuable than they are on a standard build, so while the - Charisma on Shadowreaper is a little rough on Beastmaster builds, the + STR/DEX/INT is just so massive that I feel there's an easy argument to be made as long as your offensive stat isn't literally 0, using this weapon is worth it.
And then on top of that, the extra -5 health...

So that's kind of where I'm at with the theorycrafting.
AQ DF  Post #: 13
6/5/2021 11:40:16   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

Made some adjustments to Doomed Reality.
quote:

Removed SMUDD's 10% heal at the end of its rotation.
Removed some hidden bonus when Draco is enraged.
Asymbiotic Doom Phase will now do 5% damage total when they are out of phase, regardless of death. (Both alive, 2.5% * 2, 1 alive, 5% * 1)
Overall damage reduced slightly.
AQ MQ  Post #: 14
6/5/2021 14:25:46   
Dratomos
Helpful!

A very nice release!

spoiler:

Since we faced Fluffy's and our dragon's parents last year, it is only fitting that we face themselves this year. I really liked this "doomed" release. I did wonder how we could face SMUDD (after Dove's sneak peek on twitter, I thought we would face them) and Doverly certainly didn't disappoint! And a new BiS Darkness weapon is also nice bonus.

As for the fight itself, well fed Dex-Ranger had no trouble for me. Stacking All-Darkness resistance to 94, Ranger mostly evaded all nukes the duo offered and easily managed to enrage both at the same time.
DF AQW  Post #: 15
6/5/2021 16:39:36   
Sylveonxy123

(Very long "rant" incoming, also sorry if it sounds more like a lot of complaining rather than actual criticism.)

I seriously don't know if im just very bad at this game's new challenge content, or if I don't get how some people have strats that I can copy go super well for them, but have my attempts with said combo go extremely bad even tho I'm using the same gear, same combos, same dragon, everything. Using ranger with a dex build, max darkness resistance, protection dragon, blade of awe/doom blade of sorrows special depending on the situation, and I just get completely destroyed, tried with DK and the same thing happened.

I feel like no matter what I do I always stand no chance at actually winning these without getting lucky and it really has been pushing me away from clearing the new challenge content as it just never works for me even if I do exactly what other people do. Like the older challenge content I found to be hard as well but it wasn't as over the top brutal as it is now where you need to be basically perfect or you get 1 shot. B4 challenges at least had some lenience to them if you made a mistake, but here its just "oh you dont have defense up bc they're on cooldown? DEAD" or "oh my bonus and crit is way too high? DEAD even while you have shields on."

In my last ranger attempt i got nuked for 1700 evil damage bc the destroyer pierced my defense and crit 3/7 times even tho I had the +175 defense buff active. At this rate the question here isn't "Do I have the skills to actually beat this?" its "How many thousands of gold do I have to waste b4 the rng actually lets me have a chance?" Cause I shouldn't lose a run bc I have everything on thats supposed to make me not die, but bc of buffs you have no control over, he 1 shots you anyway.

Its just completely unfun for me to work on these anymore, and I really don't like that, these challenges began as fair fights where anyone stood a chance as long as you understood the gimmicks, and now its just a chore bc theres so many more factors that can kill a run thats not under your control. It really disappoints me that these challenges have become this way, cause I really liked going into a challenge, taking like an hour or 2 to understand the fights, then work on the duos, now its the same starting process, but the gimmicks have gotten so unbelievably difficult, and sometimes unfair, that even perfect knowledge of the fight isn't enough to consistently push out a victory just bc theres factors like nukes happening out of rotation, bosses that raise their accuracy so even your shields are almost worthless, and its all due to luck.

A good example of the biggest one I hated grinding I actually cleared was wolfwing, as I found no way to even come close to a victory when you get him under 50% hp, I just had to grind attempt after attempt after attempt to pray that I could nuke him from half hp to 0 using doomknight's shadow dragon nuke which took like 50+ tries.

Don't get me wrong, this rant isn't about me not liking having challenging content in general, all games should have it, but the level of difficulty for these have been going higher and higher and higher to a point where pure skill is becoming less and less of a factor. Like the hardest challenges for me arent the ones that take forever and have you read a set attack rotation, its ones like this one where its just pure luck if you win or lose bc of accuracy buffs, 1 shot attacks, and resistance lowering attacks. At this rate I feel like I almost need someone to just tell me exactly how to beat these with the exact move order they used and just hope that works cause my own skill apparently isnt enough anymore just due to i guess always having too bad rng.
(Which btw I only got a single dragon to half hp once, every other attempt got nuked bc of bad rng or turn order.)

Really disappoints me that I feel this way about these now, but I guess i just dont have the skills to keep going up in difficulty anymore so I'm stuck at having the hardest thing I've cleared without the use of the DK op nuking bug b4 it was fixed, or pumpkinlord/guardian 1 shots being I think idk maybe tainted time or failed doom, or maybe frailmar and the hyperhydras. All good achievements, but nothing like clearing the Ice and dragons challenges, The corrupted 7 gauntlet and pandora EX, and the whole exaltia tower which I feel like I have 0 chance of winning without just a being shown a winning move order.

Rant over, I guess, sorry it ended up being a 5 page essay basically repeating the same things over and over again, but I just hate the feeling of never being good enough to finish something, especially when its in a game i've been loving to play for the past almost 14 years now, as you'd think I'd have developed the skills needed to do almost anything, but guess not.

(Well that got a bit depressing, but having failure after failure after failure as each challenge releases, really doesn't put me in a happy mindset, and if the difficulty of these keeps rising, I'm afraid that might not change in the future either if I can't even stand a chance to stuff released almost a year ago now.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
6/5/2021 17:08:23   
Dratomos
Helpful!

@Sylveonxy123, here are some tips for you. These Anniversary fight are meant to be the hardest in the game, so there is no need to beat yourself if you cannot defeat it easily or if it takes a lot of time.

Let's start with equipment. It is good, but I would switch Malifact's Doom with Mechanical Ring VII from Remnants at Rest, as it gives much better stats.

As for the weapon, I would rather use Exalted Apotheosis over Ancient Dragon Scythe of Elementals, as it deals more damage and let's you heal a bit more.

So I assume you have fully trained dragon in offense aka 600 in Protection/Magic/Fighting. And you have Hero's Diet with you (Rotten Hardtack, Seaweed and 5 potions).

Next, Endgame wiki has the article for duo which shows the rotation of these enemies. Doom Destroyer nuking you even when you had shields on meant that it had Antipolarity buffing it. Endgame article informs you the mechanics and showcases how you can avoid it. I do it myself by not using our dragon's Rampage or Primal Fury before Doom Destroyer starts nuking, if Antipolarity has a rotation where it buffs if not hit 3 or more times.

Now the biggest tip I can offer you for this fight is to damage both Dragons at the same time equally so that they are enraged at the same time. Doing this, you won't be inflicited with Asymbiotic Doom Phase DoT before Doom Destroyer is defeated.

And with Dex build and double turns, Ranger can damage both dragons at the same time, only drop their health under 50% at the same time, so that they are enraged at the same time. Then focus on Doom Destroyer first, as it hits harder of the two.

The best way to avoid damage is to only use Ranger's shield on the same turn Doom Destroyer claws to crush you. With that in mind, you evade both SMUDD nukes, if you are lucky, evil nuke from Doom Destroyer and the claw attack and can always have that shield ready to go when the rotation starts again. Endgame has the rotations, so that should help you. Make sure to keep Antipolarity always debuffing Doom Destroyer. And only lower your focus with the shield, don't lose your double turns using kick or summoning hawk.

With these tips, best of luck to you.

< Message edited by Dratomos -- 6/5/2021 17:10:06 >
DF AQW  Post #: 17
6/5/2021 17:30:47   
Laeon val Observis

I appreciate @Dratomos for being able to give you advice as to how to deal with this fight (plus you can also use pre-nerf YT vids of the Duo as they’re still reliable) and also making sure that it’s made clear that these two are not for the faint hearted (which is honestly was also made clear in the DNs post itself), so I’ll make my perspectives on your views short. Take a break. It is pretty clear the IE burnout is on you and it is impacting judgements already. Hotbloodedness has its merits, but so does proper pacing. While I can try to cite that you being an omni knight may have an impact on how you do things, I won't delve into that. Now that the endgame wiki has battle data on these two, there only randomness you can make claims of as to when the nukes are the coinflip of roars and ShS emblems determining its timing. While this might sound harsh of me, I do see it as an unrealistic expectation to think that player shielding in battles have to be absolute, especially more so in the endgame format. At the same vein, I also think that simple number vomit without Bonus mods isn’t so much as a challenge in itself, and we’ve had plenty of (endgame) fights that had that construct.
DF AQW  Post #: 18
6/5/2021 19:26:57   
Kurtz96

I beat the duo using Deathknight. Needed 2 potions and 2 food.

Killed Doom Destroyer first, then Doom Savior. Even with the 5% null DoT Deathknight can out heal it. Didn't need any potions after Savior went down.

Also, I wish these unreal doom weapons had a red glow around them or some red lightning effects to distinguish them from the previous tier and not look so plain.

What is the consensus on this fight: kill one then the other, or enrage both to avoid null DoT?

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 6/5/2021 19:36:13 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
6/5/2021 20:56:29   
edwardvulture

I kill doom destroyer first as well because of that claw attack that takes you to one HP. With DOTs on you that attack is an instant killer. My winning run was 5 HP potions + 1 MP potion, and 1 food (ZardBurgers) I had 4 other foods in reserve just in case (Seaweed, hardtack, coacoberry, and piegori)

Btw, for those of you that don't do this, always use pirate to stock 5 HP + MP potions for endgame fights where you're not guaranteed to win.

Key to beating this challenge is having your shields up at the right time. That would be the evil nukes from both dragons and the claw attack from Doom Destroyer with 1 HP. You cycle between garb of undeath and unholy will and you actually have to pay attention on whether each dragon roars or generates the Shadow scythe banner to time the evil nukes. Also, you want to time necrotic shift to lower the cooldown on your shields/heals.

Something unconventional (probably not optimal) was 50 in charisma as an attempt to lower my dragon's cooldowns.

I'm fairly impressed by the people that are able to do this without deathknight.

As for rewards, it's great that we got the long-awaited doom weapons update but the drops where we combine the components into another component doesn't feel as rewarding as the ones where multiple combinations can lead to different rewards. Another aside is how I think its unfortunate that these dragons are classified as ??? making dragonslayer pretty much an irrelevant class for the majority of dragon challenges at the inn. Can't really imagine there to be a good way to balance around a class specifically for killing dragons though.

< Message edited by edwardvulture -- 6/5/2021 20:57:00 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
6/5/2021 21:38:04   
NotKun

If you don't have relics, Pirate (Dread Pirate) is excellent for the fight as well. With Dread Pirate you can always shield the claw, use the blinds to mitigate nuke damage, and sustain forever with plunder and your HoT/Purge skill. Because your primary damage skill is a multi that can be spammed, you can also avoid the null DoTs by enraging them at the same time and killing both within a turn of each other. Using darkness/evil resistance stack I was able to complete the challenge without using potions or food.
Post #: 21
6/6/2021 9:36:03   
Fire alandry

Ok, so now I need to get myself a Doom-staff, because years ago I thought the Axe is better
DF  Post #: 22
6/6/2021 13:33:14   
Kurtz96

quote:

Ok, so now I need to get myself a Doom-staff, because years ago I thought the Axe is better

Me too, I am at the stage where I need 83 unlucky doom essences
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
6/6/2021 18:20:37   
AstralCodex

Very cool fight!

I really like how Draco makes you play around his mechanics a lot, but isn't very difficult if you dark stack + play around his mechanics. SMUDD forces shield on his evil nuke but otherwise isn't that complicated or engaging.

Based on my experience, I think that (Dread) Pirate, Techno, Ranger, and DeathKnight are by far the best classes for the fight. If I had to rank them, maybe Dread Pirate > DK >= Ranger > Techno? There's also Ninja, which does the fight in an incredibly braindead manner of turtling behind shields and doing ~400 damage a turn, but I can't in good conscience recommend a class that takes 100+ turns for the duo.

DF  Post #: 24
6/7/2021 3:33:09   
raylas

@Sylveonxy123 Don't worry, you're not alone on that.

When I see challenge releases, my response is basically "Whelp, ain't playing this week's."

Not due to lack of quality in the challenges, they're incredibly well designed for those who are skilled enough to complete them, my hat is genuinely off to our resident BoxCat for creating them.

But I've learned that.... as with basically everything else I set my hand to, I utterly *suck* at DragonFable. I thought I was a good player, I am not, I'm trash. The challenge fights only serve to remind me how utterly garbage I am at this game, and that I will never be smart or patient enough to equal any of the people here.

So I just avoid them.

Instead I just do my daily, maybe grind a little gold here and there if I'm feeling bored, or tinker with armor customization while I wait for other releases that I can actually complete. And I find I'm happier that way. The only Inn challenge I ever actually beat as far as I recall was the destiny weapon one, and if that ever gets a harder update, I'm not gonna bother because I know I'll get chewed up and spit out.

That said, if you want to do *something* at the inn that's not exactly EASY but also not insane, the Endless Tog Challenge is fun to plug away at now and then, if exceedingly tedious to actually complete, but you can just do 1-10 Togs a day and you'll eventually do it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= June 4th Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time : Doomed Reality
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition