Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= June 4th Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time : Doomed Reality

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= June 4th Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time : Doomed Reality
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2021 13:45:15   
Kurtz96

quote:

But I've learned that.... as with basically everything else I set my hand to, I utterly *suck* at DragonFable. I thought I was a good player, I am not, I'm trash. The challenge fights only serve to remind me how utterly garbage I am at this game, and that I will never be smart or patient enough to equal any of the people here.

The best way to improve is to practice. You can read up on the boss rotation and gimmicks on the endgame wiki.

And worse comes to worse, there are channels on YouTube like AstralCodex that post videos beating the challenge using a variety of classes. You can literally just get the same stats/items as them and copy their every move. I have done that a few time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
6/10/2021 14:56:32   
Ilikekittycats123

I can now beat them both individually with Cryptic pretty consistently. just tried against the duo: got them both Enraged and then down to around half health again, then Draco got a lucky crush-claw hit through my Illusion and a DoT took me out.

now I'm wondering if focusing on taking out Draco early on is worth the extra DoT
DF  Post #: 27
6/10/2021 15:32:40   
AstralCodex

No, Cryptic should 100% aim to enrage, and then kill both Dragons at once.

You'll need 239 MPM to shield the Enraged claw with. This probably requires MPM stack on top of Illusion/Scales.
DF  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= June 4th Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time : Doomed Reality
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition