While the bank doesn't support the filter buttons, the search bar can still yield the same results, and even more specific ones, if you know how to use it to its full potential. Here is a brief outline from the Pedia which also applies to the bank search:
Allows the player to quickly find a specific item:
- Typing a specific item name will display only item(s) that match that search term exactly (e.g. Necrotic Sword of Doom).
- Typing a specific or partial keyword will display all items that contain that word or partial word (e.g. Necrotic or Necro).
- Typing a specific element preceded by an asterisk (*) will display all items of that element (e.g. *Darkness, but not *Dark).
- Typing a specific item type preceded by a tilde (~) will display all items of that item type (e.g. ~Scythe, but not ~Scy).
- These search terms may be combined, in any order, to provide a more comprehensive search (e.g. ~Scythe *Darkness Necro would yield the same result as *Darkness Necro ~Scythe).
- Searches containing multiple elements or item types will only display results for the last search term (e.g. *Darkness *Light will only display items of Light element).