Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ambush Potion Horror

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Ambush Potion Horror
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/15/2021 4:24:51   
mithtipped

I am recently returning after not having played since... i think it was carnax saga at the time? anyway, I am trying to collect various equipment and unlock buffs and the like (props to everyone who filled this place with quest information and the people populating the various equipment guides), and i was working on getting all of Lucretia's potions. I managed to stumble my way through most of it, but I am blocked at the Horror claw needed for the Ambush potion. I have already gathered all the other ingredients. I tried going to the Terror Set quest, but no horrors are spawning. I am level 103 now, so it might be that (guide only lists monsters up to the 80s). Is there a different location with a guaranteed Horror spawn? if not, at what level will the next difficulty of Horror start spawning for me?
Post #: 1
11/16/2021 1:10:44   
mithtipped

I leveled myself to 106 with the reset and ran the Terror Set quest again. still no horrors.
Post #: 2
11/16/2021 1:23:15   
PD

It will appear and should be in the pool (unless the staff can step in here and clarify that the Horror is not in the quest pool anymore). Sometimes you just get really unlucky and don't encounter the monster during the quest. If you're still having prolonged bad luck, then you should try Epic Quest 14. It is longer, but it's a guarenteed encounter with The Horror.
Post #: 3
11/16/2021 1:44:29   
mithtipped

Ran Epic quest 14 and that got me it. thanks!!!!
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Ambush Potion Horror
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition