Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

100% proc ranged weapons with a lot of hits

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> 100% proc ranged weapons with a lot of hits
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2021 13:17:11   
LoreQuester

I just bought the Nekomancer Deadly Empress misc and is now scouring LORE to find a good ranged weapon that can hit over 6 times every attack. So far, I've only been able to find ones like the Royal Voidrender which hits up to 4 times. Can anyone help me with this?
AQ  Post #: 1
12/3/2021 14:07:12   
Legendary Ash

Many of the weapons in the info subs do not state the number of hits unless it is used to determine a status condition's power, therefore there is a lot of unknown info of all the items that existed after the AQ encyclopedia became out of date, and must be personally purchased and tested in combat, if one decides to pursue this task, the
Optimization Academy of Lore: Weapons
lists both 100% procs with no specials and with specials by element/attack type/item rarity.

A fair number of 100% procs are of 50% chance of 1 or 2 hits, the highest average number of hits is four:
El Muchacho 4 hits
Fireheart Warbow 50% chance of 2 or 6 hits, from Waning Of Pestilence
Granny Smith Blunderbuss 4 hits
Novel of the Winds 3 hits
Ice Cream Scoop 3 hits
AQ  Post #: 2
12/3/2021 14:13:02   
LoreQuester

Fair 'nough. What about armors? Any with attacks/skills that exceed 10 hits per turn?
AQ  Post #: 3
12/3/2021 14:22:02   
Legendary Ash

For Armor's skills 10 hits is the highest, namely from Torontossaurus Rex and Whispering Raiment's Level 7 Seek Weak Point.

It is only surpassed by the spell Fireball Z with 15 hits.
AQ  Post #: 4
12/3/2021 16:39:37   
Sapphire

This item is not worth using unless you are using items with a ton of hits. It's a free "extra damage" and is treated like a guest hit, and clicking it damages the monster and you still get your turn. Damage is low low low honestly for 1 charge. Like maybe 50-80 at most.

But it comes alive with a lot of hits in a short period of time, and as Legendary mentioned, something like fireball z with 15 hits will get you to the 25 max charges in 2 turns, or at the end of 1 celerity turn if you casted it twice.

In testing, 25 charges yields around 1k damage. I swould say with fireball z, that's a free 500-600 damage per turn.

With most items in the game, that like 2-3 hits, you're only looking at maybe 100-200 most of the time.
Post #: 5
12/4/2021 4:47:31   
Broccoli

It's capped at 4 charges gained per turn.
Post #: 6
12/4/2021 6:13:18   
LoreQuester

No it isn't. The only cap is the 25 maximum charges
AQ  Post #: 7
12/4/2021 6:58:38   
Sapphire

Correct. There's no cap on charges per turn. Just the 25 total.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> 100% proc ranged weapons with a lot of hits
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition