Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 2022 AQ Wishlist

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: 2022 AQ Wishlist
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2022 6:54:23   
OG Ranger

An update to the premium Shogun & Ansatsu guest (fire/wind) would be much appreciated so that it matches the trend of guests doing x1.5 damage. x1.5 damage to the wind and fire attacks. It's the first premium item I ever bought and I wish I could use it more.
AQ  Post #: 76
5/19/2022 16:10:42   
Yozai

150G or 143Z tier to The Elements of Daw misc's.
AQ  Post #: 77
5/19/2022 16:36:22   
dr jo

I second what Yozai said up dates elements of Daw misc be really appreciated
AQ  Post #: 78
5/31/2022 14:56:53   
Bu Kek Siansu

Feel free to share your ideas, concerns, etc ...

First of all I want to say thank you very much to the AQ Team for all the hard work done.

Thank you very much for everything, I really appreciate your hard work and time.

I am going to the point to list some of my ideas and concerns:

1). Lust is a great Fire pet when combinating with Doomlight Emberheart Armour/Defender for Backlash builds.
Doomlight Emberheart Armour/Defender = Fire
Doomlight FrostRipper Armour/Defender = Ice
Doomlight TremorHide Armour/Defender = Earth
Doomlight Shadowspark Armour/Defender = Energy
Doomlight Eternal Armour/Defender = Darkness

• Can we have Ice/Earth/Energy/Darkness versions of Lust?

2). We have as following above.

• Can we have Fire/Ice/Earth/Energy/Darkness Guest versions of Lust for Backlash builds?

3). We have different appearance of armors taken from as a copy of a Monster, NPC, etc.

We have a lot of armors with Male appearance but very less with Female ( goddess ) appearance.

Why do we have a lot of armors with Male appearance but very less with Female ( goddess ) appearance?

• Can we have some more armors with Female ( goddess ) appearance as Z-Token packages/(GGB/Z-Token items)?

I'm sure other many players would ( also ) prefer to have armors with Female ( goddess ) appearance.

I really like the appearance of Lust as "Love and Lust" goddess ( if I'm not mistaken ).

I wish if I could purchase a Custom Armor to be made from an existing item, then I would
    like to request a clone of a Doomlight ( ?? ) Armour but as Lust for the appearance instead.

4). We have Quick-cast STR/DEX/INT/CHA/BTH/Defences spells/skills.

• Can we have Quick-cast END and LUK spells/skills as well?

5). We have an Overcharged HP Healing Spell/Skill as a Z-Token item.

• Can we have a Quick-cast Overcharged HP Healing Spell/Skill as a Z-Token package/(GGB/Z-Token item)?

6). Regarding Donation contests.
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22399394
    quote:

• Donation contests
    I think it would be nice to know beforehand all the stats for each item before commiting to a donation contest.
    There must be other players (me included), that have felt a bit disappointed with certain items from a donation contest after commiting and trying to achieve to get to the top spots and then be rewarded with an item that was put straight away in the inventory.

• I agree with this idea. I have the most the same issues.

Well, I really appreciate some items from Donation contests.

~ More of a wish list of items. Merged with the AQ 2022 Wishlist. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 6/1/2022 7:00:31 >
  • Post #: 79
    6/5/2022 15:07:45   
    Plushie Nugget

Speaking of that I think the new update brought a bug? Because using Dragonguard is not giving my pets 100% crit rate. Has this bug been reported?
    Post #: 80
    6/5/2022 17:16:27   
    Lv 1000

quote:

Speaking of that I think the new update brought a bug? Because using Dragonguard is not giving my pets 100% crit rate. Has this bug been reported?

Player Hypercritical affecting pets was a bug. This has been addressed as you have noticed.
    Post #: 81
    6/11/2022 8:15:19   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Taken from my post: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22403168
    quote:

1). Lust is a great Fire pet when combinating with Doomlight Emberheart Armour/Defender for Backlash builds.

• Can we have Ice/Earth/Energy/Darkness versions of Lust?

2). We have as following above.

• Can we have Fire/Ice/Earth/Energy/Darkness Guest versions of Lust for Backlash builds?

• I just found out, we also have Envy as an Earth version of Lust.

Hopefully, other Pet versions (and if possible Guest versions as well) might come out ASAP.

Post #: 82
    6/11/2022 11:59:03   
    Windstar

Can we get updates for Guardian Suld Armor, Suld Armor, Gatta Rider, DarkWolf Rider, IceWolf Rider,Wind WyvernRider, Dark WyvernRider.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 83
    6/17/2022 12:55:46   
    dizzle

Ballyhoo shops for past donation contest rewards pls pls pls there’s no reason to not have them. It sucks only having one copy of some of those older gems
    AQ  Post #: 84
    6/25/2022 20:15:01   
    Guardswordian

I think it'd be cool to have a class/group that's basically more science-like than normal AQ. Not magi-science, but real world science regarding the manipulation of elements. I mean, magi-science is basically magic with machinery attached. What I want is a group that seeks to analyze the world of AQ as non-AQ, real world scientists would. They'd use the principles of the real world. For example, instead of the 8 elements + void/harm, they'd believe the elements to be consisting of different concepts. Control over Fire and Ice could be controlling temperature, water could be controlling liquid, wind could be controlling gas. Fire and Energy could both be part of the same group, plasma and energy. Ice could be a power that stops the movement of molecules, basically a power that slows things to a halt. Well, the specifics would have to be hammered out by whoever writes the stories as they would know how to better fit it in the Lore than me.

The point is, having this type of group that has a unique outlook on the world of AQ could give create lots of great material, items and spells and stuff. For example, if we say the group believes Fire and Ice are just controlling temperature, and the group is able to apply this theory, the group could have a spell that seeks between fire and ice. There could be interesting stuff, such as having fire attacks that burn wind and earth plant type opponents because this group understand that fire burns on fuel like air or wood, so they crafted a method/skill/spell that does that.

They'd be like "Too many ignorant assume the world consists of 8 elements, and that these elements cannot mix with others. You ask for a fire sword, and you can use it to deal fire damage only. It's cannot deal damage of other elements unless enchanted to do so. However, we found with our studies the secrets these elements have. There are connections between them, and hidden properties others have not noticed, or chose to ignore. Let us take fire for example. Our studies have shown that fire is plasma (yes, plasma as in plasma dragons), burning so long as there's air or some form of fuel. It gives off great heat and light. This means it is possible to get light from fire and extinguish fire by removing the fuel, air. Yes, these are obvious facts, but despite that, they have not been applied in this world. There is no wind spell that puts out fire. There aren't fire swords that can also deal light damage unless they are specifically enchanted to have both the fire element and light element."
    "We also found that the 'Fire' element isn't really just about fire. It's more about the heat. Boiling water or hot steam could cause fire damage, even though they are not fire. However, the absence of heat is actually the realm of the Ice element. We are unsure if the two elements are simply in balance, some of us theorize that the element of Fire and the element of Ice are part of the same concept, though the existence of Elemental Lords suggest otherwise."

I didn't read up on the Lore's history, so I don't quite understand how everything would work, with the world being so wacky at times. However, I think this would be an interesting addition to the Lore. But this sort of addition could create lots of new materials with interesting gimmicks, such as Earth armor that heals you with solar power (Light damage) or magic that creates a shield of pure water to completely neutralize electric (energy) attacks or a wind spell that can cause void damage by creating a vacuum space, or a plasma sword that can deal both energy and fire damage, since you know, plasma is hot. Besides these obvious ones, they could create really interesting things depending on the beliefs theories they give to this group. Basically, they'd be source for all the cool real world science stuff, and since it's AQ, they'd be able to make stuff that create those phenomenon and use them for battle.
    Post #: 85
    6/27/2022 21:41:30   
    Kilvakar

Bit late to the party, but a lot of the things I've always wished for (or at least have wanted for a long time) are already coming true! Archmage has been confirmed, stats are getting reworked so old builds are becoming more viable again, classes are going to get updated to be useable again, the Devourer Saga is getting updated and the Chessmaster Saga was finally completed!

Honestly, at this point my main wishes are

1: See more to the Paxia revival/revamp project! (Speaking of which, has anyone seen @UltraPowerPie recently? The first Olympax release was so promising, but Pie seems to have dropped off the map since then...)

2: Finish the stat update so that DEX is no longer needed for guest/pet accuracy.

3: Continue working on the class updates. I can't wait to be able to play as a Wizard, Dragonslayer, Dracomancer, Pirate, etc. once again!
    AQ  Post #: 86
    7/10/2022 15:30:39   
    Kaizoku

Hear me out: Shield with +BtH toggle.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
    7/10/2022 16:04:38   
    battlesiege15

Are we still going with the argument that shields should not really have offensive capabilities? :o
    Can we get more uses of CHA? I was hoping more items like the Ramleon shield or armors that incorporate CHA into attack like the Golem Summoner. I was thinking maybe having new rider-type armors incorporate it into their BTH or stats somehow because you are controlling a beast in battle.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 88
    7/13/2022 4:48:45   
    Ninjaty

Higher level versions of Akriloth Blade, please. I find fully/mostly visible transformations far more visually appealing than the ugly head-n-neck only forms, and Akriloth Blade is a very nice weapon for that (the less detailed, older design of this form is also very pleasing in its general simplicity). Unfortunately, it is not really a viable option for higher levels. A proper range of them would be very nice, as it is one of the most unique and interesting offerings of the Guardian Shop. Also, I just created a shapeshifter character, and this blade in particular is one of my favorites for that purpose. :P

Oh yeah, and more retro items please. :D
    Actually, could all the old donation items have Retro variants? The originals would be preserved with their owners (with a free level 150 upgrade), and the rest of us would have access to some of the most iconic and coveted items in the game. To say a compromise like this would be a dream come true, is quite the understatement for me, and with the success of the Retro Golden Set, I am for the first time confident that it could work. I wouldn't mind if they each had their own Z-Token package, as we could then support the game to obtain them, just like back in the day; heck, you could make them each be in a $100 package, and I would still buy them all, even if it would take a few months.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 7/22/2022 9:40:21 >
    Post #: 89
    7/13/2022 15:28:32   
    OG Ranger

Hypercritical for pets.
    AQ  Post #: 90
    7/13/2022 16:04:03   
    Lv 1000

quote:

Hypercritical for pets.

Yeah, I think that making use of the "new" pet Hypercritical status is an amazing idea.
    Post #: 91
    7/16/2022 17:55:30   
    Yozai

Champion of Sunscale with a realm skill.
    AQ  Post #: 92
    7/16/2022 23:58:14   
    User3919

Any item inspired by Yugioh for the Memorial Shop at Yulgar's.

*Waves a wand.* I'll see what I can d-d-d-d-do. ~Anim

< Message edited by AnimalKing -- 7/18/2022 13:28:49 >
    Post #: 93
    7/17/2022 2:01:52   
    dr jo

Easy one Razorclaw pet added to ztoken shop, please
    AQ  Post #: 94
    8/7/2022 13:49:31   
    Lv 1000

Efficient version of Destruction Burst/Fires of Desolation
    Melee/Ranged/Magic seeking for the Destruction Burst variants
    Post #: 95
    8/7/2022 15:10:19   
    LUPUL LUNATIC

quote:

Can we have Ice/Earth/Energy/Darkness versions of Lust?

I do not run LUK on my Doomlight char because i want to lose Initiative as Backlasher and having 250 INT is way better. I do want an Energy Lust however because my Warrior will be happy on improving his H Series setup, so for Warrior perspective Energy is the element for Lust they want the most and this is a wishlist for me. However its not the only item. I really wish we would finally get a +LUK drive Shield for Lucky synergy. Energy Lust and +LUK drive shield and hypercritical for Pets. I like Lucky Strike effects a lot when i can combine more things into my setup.
    AQ  Post #: 96
    8/15/2022 16:12:37   
    battlesiege15

Updates to the Dragon form armors! I just stumbled upon them and it seems pretty cool. Also, maybe updates to Aria's Pet Rescue and additions to Gnuvian's abode items.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 97
    8/16/2022 7:57:14   
    guenievre

The possibility to play the game in the story order, meet new characters when it happens, not like they know you and you discover in another quest later, in another part of the world, how you encounter them; or witness the death of a character then later see him alive and fighting at your side because it precedes the events you already unfold

There could be an NPC linked to the world story, like Twilly, who would offer this possibility to the players, new and old (back) to revive all the events of the story and introducting new characters

There will always be the possibility to do a complete quest at its location or some who don't have any background (i.e. Robina's Big Monster Hunt) elsewhere

For some old quests which are not available, a simple page giving the information of what happened could be displayed, either with only text or maybe a (few) background image(s)

I'd also like to see more maps of Lore; we can see it sometimes from a ship above; or there is the quest map; another one displaying the continents would be nice
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 98
    8/20/2022 1:33:16   
    Corvid

My top 2 wish list (my wishlist in general involves more retro/throwbacks):

1. Retro Nightmare Set (in the same vein as the retro golden set), including a melee option for the weapon

2. A redux of the fyrkwyrks pet to the GGB shop, maybe with updated art (always loved this 4th of July pet for some reason lol)

AQ  Post #: 99
    8/23/2022 15:14:43   
    Semceck

It would be nice for miregale shield to return to GGB shop, it works great aestheticaly with Wind Chaos slayer armor
    Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: 2022 AQ Wishlist
    Page 4 of 4<1234
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition