Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Darkon's Garden

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Darkon's Garden
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2022 17:58:21   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Darkon's Garden

Access Point: The Inn at the Edge of Time -> 2 Up -> Up Left -> Right -> Enter the door with a red star hung above the arch
Requirements: Unfinished Musical Score owned
Release Date: July 1st, 2022

Quests Available
None

NPCs
Darkon

Shops
Darkon's Shop

Dialogue
Darkon: Ah, a visitor! If this isn't the first time we met, then my apologies for the redundancy.

• Talk
    Darkon: Yes?
    • Who are you?
      Darkon: My name is Darkon, and it's always a pleasure to have you, or any versions of you, in my garden.

• What are you doing here?
      Darkon: The Inn at the Edge of Time...
      Darkon: I'm interested in what lies beyond this door. It's a shame that I'm prevented from passing through.
      Darkon: Thankfully, your... how should I say it? Your alternates were kind enough to chat with me.
      Darkon: Even gifted me furniture, and shared your stories over a mug of moglinberry juice.
      Darkon: I look forward to having your company again in the future. Maybe next time, I'll give you something to give you in return.
  • Shop - opens Darkon's Shop.

Image Archive
    Appearance of Darkon's Garden

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 12/31/2023 14:45:46 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Darkon's Garden
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition