Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Can we get a package for a class that's equivalent to DMK in strength but good aligned?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Can we get a package for a class that's equivalent to DMK in strength but good aligned?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2023 11:13:38   
Freikugel

I'm not talking Des Knight, since it's not possible in lore from my understanding. I just think it would be nice to have an equivalent class to DMK for the same price only with a Good aesthetic. What puts me off from buying DMK is that it just doesn't jive at all with the player character's heroic personality so wearing it would leave me feeling a sense of dissonance. Mind, what I'm asking for isn't a completely new class, it could be just the same DMK skills but altered to have a better aesthetic. Maybe create a "Hero" or "Archpaladin" set as the counter. It would do wonders for having that sense of immersion since our protagonist is pretty clearly aligned with Good, unlike, say, the AQW one. But that's just my two cents, maybe not everyone has the same opinion. Thank you for reading.

Best,
Frei

< Message edited by Freikugel -- 4/25/2023 13:43:16 >
Post #: 1
4/25/2023 15:21:19   
Laeon val Observis

While I'm trying to understand that you're trying to skirt the forbidden suggestions, mechanics-wise (since it is difficult to find basis to say "by lore") DL is DmK's mirror here in DF.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 4/25/2023 15:26:09 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/25/2023 16:55:05   
Freikugel

quote:

While I'm trying to understand that you're trying to skirt the forbidden suggestions

No... of course not. When I asked about why Destiny Knight suggestions were banned, the answer I received was that it was a suggestion that was put down time and time again because it did not fit into the lore of DF. To make sure that no one mistook the suggestion for asking for Destiny Knight, I asked specifically for a good aligned mechanical facsimile of DMK for people who prefer that aesthetic. If that's still not in line with the rule, I'm sorry, but my intention wasn't to skirt, just to clarify what I suggesting because I genuinely thought it wasn't what the rule was in place to prevent.

< Message edited by Freikugel -- 4/25/2023 17:01:27 >
Post #: 3
4/25/2023 17:48:16   
Laeon val Observis

If that is the case, then the simpler solution is a customization either built into the class without any strings attached, or an item -misc or equippable- with Customization Catalyst properties. While I understand the romance of brute force plays, I will not waste time analyzing the frailties of DmK when something like Pirate does exist and can facilitate Dragon builds with lesser to no dependence on Protection or Assistance.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 4/25/2023 17:50:06 >
DF AQW  Post #: 4
4/25/2023 18:05:25   
Freikugel

A customization catalyst would be nice as an alternative, I agree.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Can we get a package for a class that's equivalent to DMK in strength but good aligned?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition