Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cool, Fun and Unique Builds and Items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Cool, Fun and Unique Builds and Items
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2023 11:18:47   
ming shuen

Hi everyone.

Was wondering if y'all could give me some feedback on my inventory, and let me know what items to get so as to elevate my gameplay experience. Have unlimited budget regarding tokens or giftboxes, so please suggest whatever you like.

Maybe a quick stat explanation + what items I should keep in my inventory for a specific build too, if y'ou have the time. Have no particular playstyle preference, and inventory composition can be thematically, literally anything - Beastmasters, FO, Neutral, FDs, Spellcaster Leans, Cool Art, Nice Animation for Spells, Unique Effect Mechanics.

I just want to have as much fun as possible, and try new things. Even a simple link to your character page + short elaboration on your choices would be super super appreciated.

< Message edited by ming shuen -- 9/24/2023 11:27:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
10/15/2023 19:55:54   
Bannished Rogue

Character: https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=12244436
I don't really know anyone else who plays like this:

Primary equipment:
lucretia's potions- dead eye straight (+6.8 BtH)
Misc- Optico
weapon- preferably something that regenerates SP, but at your discretion to what ever will be functionally best
shield- Nickleclad Knight defender
armor- any, preferably one that has ele-lock weapon skill to a different element
pet- fae wanderer (panic eating mode)
guest- creature 72 (panic mode)

1. Start off with either doray, father time, or mystic father time [shields].

2. Use gandolphin, moonwalker's grace, and timekiller's 3:10 [spells], then zfinity gauntlet [misc] skill "slow" then mindbreaker defender [shield] toggle in that order you'll have:

3. Nothing else is needed but you can stack celerity or do whatever else you want and then end turn. I usually inflict a paralyze, hop into Dark invader and use the slow skill to enhance enemy MRM and BtH loss power.

4. Activate shield and switch to Nickleclad knight defender [shield] and optico [misc]

5. For the rest of battle, maintain buffs and debuffs. I combine Shadowfeeder Pendant (SFP) [misc] with clever disguise [misc]. Once I get one celerity with SFP, I'll use the first turn of it and use clever disguise. This is important for me because I buff myself a lot and celerity on me makes my buffs wear off faster. This method gives me a pet celerity while minimally wearing off my buffs, while giving me the benefit of the fae wanderer being able to regen MP and SP to max, which further allows me to stack more celerity. The shield increases MP and SP heal from pet.

• Moonwalker's grace [spell] compensates for Optico's -8.5 BtH and -6 MRM,
• dead eye straight (+6.8 BtH) also compensates for Optico's -8.5 BtH
• imanok edoc compensates for Optico's -6 MRM
• slow status (reduce opponent's MRM and BtH) compensates for Optico's -8.5 BtH and -6 MRM
• creature 72 compensates damage intake from not having low elemental resistance due to not having matching armor and shield element resistance
• fae wanderer compensates low INT, allowing MP regeneration to keep buffs and inflicts up

I have a few other ways that this build can play incase that that method isn't effective for what ever reason. Like struggling to inflict panic.

The main philosophy:
Most of the time players will simply combine the best armor, shield, and possibly misc to lower elemental modifier as much as possible and then do a much damage as possible. For this build virtually all items are utility items.
• armors that have ele-lock weapon skills mitigate not having every element of weapon. Prime chaos orb [misc] helps with this as well.
• buffs and inflicts mitigate not having optimized elemental resistance which allows for freedom to utilize most effective strategy to keep your opponent off balance (not talking about the actual status) and you at an advantage.

< Message edited by Bannished Rogue -- 10/15/2023 20:19:39 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
11/6/2023 18:47:20   
ming shuen

Hi Rouge, forgot to respond to this, but thanks for sharing. I am trying to move on from the low elemental modifer + big damage playstyle, and now trying to focus more on effects. Seeing your item selection will definitely be useful in crafting my own. Just waiting for Black Friday and some seasonals to return. Haha.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Cool, Fun and Unique Builds and Items
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition