Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DragonFang Inn

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> DragonFang Inn
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2023 17:35:34   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

DragonFang Inn

Access Point: Moonridge -> Up -> Right -> Enter building with a DRAGONFANG INN sign
Requirements: None
Release Date: August 13th, 2010

Quests Available
Viamat
Moonridge Patrol
Bombing Run

NPCs
"Cheeks"
Fawn
Kat
Lucy
Phil
Viamat
Wally

Shops
Chest
Moonridge Knights

Phil
Phil's Funkies

Dialogue
First Floor

Fawn: Hey there.

Wally: Oh man, I'm so dead if she finds out I took a break…

Phil: Heya! You're here for Phil's Flunkies, aren't ya?

• Um... what?
    Phil: You've never heard of me? Aw man...I'm a world travelling famous merchant! Funky Phil, you know...
    Phil: "Na naaa nananaNAAAnaaaa..."
    Phil: ...And the little dancing ducks?
    Phil: Dang, and I paid that ad guy so much gold, too...
    <Character>: What ad guy?
    Phil: You know, Hackbar's Discount Advertising. He said he was the best!
    <Character>: If it makes you feel better, I've never heard of him either.
    Phil: Something tells me I just got ripped off…

• Shop - opens Phil's Funkies shop.

Lucy: Hewwo, I'm Woosy and wewcome to DwagonFang Inn! What can I do fow you?

• Rest
    Lucy: Awwighty then. You have a gweat night and we wiww have a hewo's bweakfast waiting fow you when you wake up.
    <Character>: Thanks Woosy!
    Lucy: MY NAME IS WOOSY!
    <Character>: Oh. Um… right. Sorry 'bout that… um.. Woosy.
    Lucy: Wascal.
    • Rest - fully replenishes HP and MP.
  • Set Home Town
    Lucy: You want to went a woom fow a whiwe? Excewwent. (Sets DragonFang Inn as your hometown)
    • Yes
    • No
  • Dragonlords?
    Lucy: Yeppews, the dwagonwowds hewp pwotect ouw town. They awe so bwave!

Second Floor

Kat: This is DragonFang's headquarters. We're an enclave of DragonLords posted here on the edge of DoomWood.

"Cheeks": Heya, just taking note of our inventory. Gotta make sure we have the resources to equip DragonLords with suitable gear.

DragonLord Viamat

Viamat: Hail, <Class>! I am DragonLord Viamat, and I run this outpost. Please, make yourself at home.

• Quests!
    Viamat: I admire your courage, and your willingness to further our cause, my friend. I do have some tasks with which I could use your help.
    • Patrols
      Viamat: If you are up for it, we can always use an extra blade or spell on our patrols. One should be leaving shortly if you would like to join them.

• Defensive Unit
      Viamat: The town would benefit greatly from your aid. Would you help the Moonridge Knights fend off the undead?
  • Talk
    Viamat: DragonGrasp has posted us here to aid the people of Moonridge.
    Viamat: We have organized patrols of DragonLords around this area, but much danger still lies inside DoomWood.
    Viamat: This cursed forest will one day cease to be a thorn in my side, I swear it!
    <Character>: That's a big task, clearing out Doomwood. Is that even possible?
    <Character>: I mean, it's HUGE and has a seemingly endless supply of undead.
    Viamat: Aye, it’s not easy to gain ground in such a corrupted place. But at the very least, we serve to make the immediate area around Moonridge safer.
    Viamat: This town is very important, it serves as a haven to merchants who supply the northern towns with food and equipment.
    <Character>: I see.
    Viamat: The work we do here has repercussions throughout Lore, and we do not take it lightly.

• Moonridge Knights
    Viamat: Our defensive unit was hit hard in the recent months...
    Viamat: We have suffered a great many losses and have enlisted the help of the local citizens and some mercenaries to protect the town.
    Viamat: Mayor Dolan has agreed to cover the costs of outfitting them with equipment, and we have been training them to fight.
    Viamat: Thus, we have witnessed the birth of the Moonridge Knights.
    Viamat: They are not yet able to stand alone, but one day they will, and we will be able to focus our efforts elsewhere.
    <Character>: What role do the knights play in protecting the town?
    Viamat: They guard the perimeter of the town, and its streets. I run patrols throughout the surrounding area and manage the supply routes.
    Viamat: If the town were to ever come under attack, we'd have an army of DragonLords coming in to flank the enemy.

• Artix?
    Viamat: Yes, I am aware that Artix is leading the frontal assault against the Necromancers in DoomWood.
    <Character>: Well, he pretty much is the assault...
    Viamat: Hahaha, yes that sounds like him. The Paladins and DragonLords here share common goals, I only hope our work in DoomWood is not in vain.
    Viamat: Part of our duties is to ensure that they obtain adequate supplies. They have helped us many times, it is the least we can do.

Other information
  • On-hover text throughout the zone:
    quote:

• These two are deep in conversation. Something about moving South.
  • A merchant, most likely. Looks like he has his wares with him.
  • This child looks up at you and grins widely, exposing her missing front teeth.
  • The Dragonlord's Headquarters are one the second floor.
  • Yom deals with the merchants. He looks like he's trying to get a better price.
  • Probably filled with food and supplies.
  • Captain Viamat is a capable dragonlord, and proud leader.

• Thanks to ZanpakuTô for original entry.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 11/24/2023 18:01:48 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> DragonFang Inn
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition