Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

April 2024

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> April 2024
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2024 11:30:44   
Beshin Adin

https://www.artix.com/calendar
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
4/1/2024 13:21:48   
Rtkat3

With Easter having been Yesterday, I doubt that they will have an Easter event unless they consider a Post-Easter release.

Nothing has been added to the Calendar yet. We shall keep checking. Though we might get an Earth Day-type release as usual.
AQ  Post #: 2
4/1/2024 20:09:56   
Beshin Adin

Alina said the 5th will be 'eggsellent'
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/2/2024 11:05:58   
Rtkat3

If that was mentioned on Twitter, then the AQW Team are doing a Post-Easter release.
AQ  Post #: 4
4/5/2024 21:22:21   
Beshin Adin

Another average Grenwog Day
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/6/2024 12:05:04   
Rtkat3

They've added the fourth hall. While the trainer for Dragon of Time doesn't sell the armor, there is another trainer who doesn't have much description about it. One person on Twitter claimed that it might have something to do with Darkon.

For anyone wanting to get the Dragon of Time armor, one of the quests involves obtaining three things from Trigoras who is one of the most challenging monsters in the game. If only the Trigoras from Dragon Challenge could drop the same item.
AQ  Post #: 6
4/6/2024 14:49:28   
Beshin Adin

I hope this doesnt mean there will be no more clllasses
AQ AQW  Post #: 7
4/7/2024 12:08:57   
Rtkat3

If they did, the Class Hall would've been reconstructed like Swordhaven was.

As for the April Hub, one of the monsters we had to fight there was a Godzilla parody named Eggzilla. The rest of the Godzilla parodies in this game were just pets.
AQ  Post #: 8
4/10/2024 18:59:18   
Beshin Adin

More Yokai Dragons on Friday
AQ AQW  Post #: 9
4/11/2024 13:25:15   
Rtkat3

They updated the calendar. Looks like we'll be preparing for a rescue party for Ai No Miko after what happened in the last part that involved her banishing herself and supposed Shadowscythe member Koschei Yaga (who was controlling Zakhavatchik's corpse like a puppet in the Battle of Haku). This will also involved the rest of the twelve descendants being rounded up for it.

Alina recently liked my tweet on X about me asking if we'll end up in a Battleunder location where the leZard Men reside. I didn't get a response for it. We'll comes across their underground land eventually.
AQ  Post #: 10
4/12/2024 21:14:50   
Beshin Adin

I love this arc so much^^
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
4/13/2024 12:00:12   
Rtkat3

To recap, Baoyu Lin is the descendant of the Jade Dragon, Haruki Matsuoka is the half-oni descendant of the Jade Hound, and Yue Huang is the descendant of the Jade Rabbit. From what we learned in the recent release, the descendants of the Jade Ox and the Jade Ram have been confirmed to be dead, Chen is a descendant of the Jade Mouse who works for Gravelyn, Kana Shinohara is the descendant of the Jade Rooster who used to work in Seabase Undine's medical division, Li Granville is the descendant of the Jade Monkey who works as a newspaper journalist ever since he was disowned by his father who was a Greenguard nobleman, and the descendants of the Jade Horse and the Jade Tiger are on their way. Did we get the identities of the descendants for the Jade Snake and the Jade Pig?

As for Koschei Yaga, she is state to be a dragon in human disguise by the Great Yokai Spirit possessing Ai No Miko in her alias of Ai No Mikito. Koschei Yaga came from a plane that is different from the ones that the Elemental Avatars reside in and is said to be on the same level as Akriloth.
AQ  Post #: 12
4/13/2024 17:47:32   
Beshin Adin

Is Miko of the Jade Serpent
AQ AQW  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> April 2024
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition