Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= The Vanguard & Enderfang Impaler

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= The Vanguard & Enderfang Impaler
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2024 14:11:14   
CarrionSpike

COMING THIS WEEK!

Rubicon March part III - The Vanguard
AQ's epic 2024 summer event continues with part 3 of the Rubicon March! It's time for War's forces to launch their first eastward assault! Loyalties are tested as the divine army launches its probing attacks, but that is far from your only goal. Now that you have the trail of the Eclipsus Cult, it's time to track their supporters. They will not escape you forever.

7.5K Z-Token Package - Enderfang Impaler
Master the lethal Enderfang Impaler, equipped with forms for melee, ranged, and magic, all customizable in shadowy hues. Complete your ensemble with four helms because, in the lands of Lore, you can never have too much drip!

Active Limited-Time Events:
  • Limited-Time Shop: Summer Season
  • Limited-Time Shop: SHARKS!
  • Limited-Time Shop: Independence & Dominion Day
  • Limited-Time Shop: Lorelympian Games
  • Rare Monster Hunt: Uncle Krenos
  • Seasonal: Rainbow Path Festival

Reminders:
  • 2024 Summer Season of Gifting - Ends Friday, August 29th at 11:59PM EST
  • Summer Z-Token Bonus: Earn up to 35% MORE tokens - *Ends Monday, September 9th

*Disclaimer: Z-Token Bonus depends on initial package amount.

Newsletter Link: https://mailchi.mp/artix.com/2024-rubincon-march-enderfang-impaler

Oo more Summer story! Tag you're it. ~Anim

< Message edited by CarrionSpike -- 7/29/2024 14:29:32 >
  • Post #: 1
    7/25/2024 17:24:32   
    Rastaban

Given her history of stealing potions and then tossing them back at you, I feel there was a missed opportunity with Tyranna fighting a potion-chugging foe.

Fun quest!
    Post #: 2
    7/25/2024 18:12:06   
    Grace Xisthrith

I also enjoyed the quest, quite fun.

I also noted we had 8 elemental fist style weapons shown in a certain character's inventory (as well as a max level version of the cyclone spell). Personally I'd love to have them as buyable additions somewhere, if it wouldn't be challenging to make happen.
    AQ  Post #: 3
    7/25/2024 20:21:15   
    Strange Doctor

One of my favorite quests in the extensive history of AQ quests.
    Post #: 4
    7/26/2024 14:40:00   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

Thank you so much, folks! I'm glad you've enjoyed the quest! The NPC gear shown in the quest would be nice to have as a player, but an unfortunate problem with it is that it'd inevitably be layered under the wielding arm for most armors. If that wouldn't be a problem, they could show up again.
    Post #: 5
    7/27/2024 19:05:47   
    Grace Xisthrith

A quick observation about the update to the boss plot armors:
    On release day, Fire Wizard (vague to reduce spoilers) had a "plot armor" which was seemingly incorrectly a hard damage cap and not plot armor, worth 10% of its total HP. I just played the quest, and it's currently 25% of its total HP.
    As for the Fire Slayer, previously its plot armor was ~10% of its total HP, with the soft damage cap in the second phase being ~9% of its total HP. Similarly, its Plot armor, which did function correctly on release, is now 25% of its total HP, while the soft damage cap in the second phase seems to remain ~9% of its total HP.
    Is this intentional? I ask because I see the bugfix notes state the plot armor was lowered. I figure it could be any number of things, including not meaning lowered in number, but lowered in severity meaning a higher number, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

As well, the Fire Slayer's soft damage cap still exists in tandem with the visual notifier of the plot armor during the second phase, although the plot armor doesn't seem to function at that point, so it is presumably a visual glitch only.

< Message edited by Grace Xisthrith -- 7/27/2024 19:08:51 >
    AQ  Post #: 6
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= The Vanguard & Enderfang Impaler
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition