Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Adventure Quest Clone Game

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Adventure Quest Clone Game
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2024 7:59:23   
kwtrrt

I hope this would be the right section to post this. Ive been trying to look for this other browser-based flash rpg (I guess it maybe it isnt a thing anymore since flash shut down)
-
There was a game that was quite literally almost 1-to-1 Adventure Quest. Had a town with a guardian tower type thing that youd pay for. Combat was basically identical, even appearance-wise with the exact same ui layout in combat. The setting of the game was quite a bit gloomier, like kind of an end of days type of feel. The main difference was if i remember correctly, the travel map was linear based on level I THINK
(Also no, it was not an AE game)

Anyone have any ideas about what it was called and if its still around?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Adventure Quest Clone Game
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition