Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Suggested AQ Items which have been implemented into the game

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: Suggested AQ Items which have been implemented into the game
Page 3 of 14«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2006 16:37:35   
Zeshion
Ribarg! Zard contest winner

Srry, but the dragonblade thing does not count =P

*BeastSlayer Staff added
DF  Post #: 51
5/20/2006 17:22:38   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

I suppose this falls under battle whale, but adult battle whale was suggested by smashycomman as well. but i don't know if that counts as a new monster or not, so i'll leave that to you zeshion ^_^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
5/21/2006 12:47:03   
Zeshion

I was thinking about not adding entries like those...but I changed my mind =P
*added
DF  Post #: 53
5/22/2006 19:29:36   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

i have another! pick me pick me! *runs up onto the stage and grabs the microphone from zeshion*

SKEETER!!!
Discovered by adventurer gandalf.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
5/22/2006 19:58:03   
Zeshion

added. Thanks
DF  Post #: 55
5/23/2006 21:06:51   
  Vivi
Outsmarting Bugs

and 6 more. i am on fire.

dreamcatcher, fashioned by Xyphos.

Monster claw, forged by Deader

Angry Tortoise, bred by Arklen

Energy flutterby, brought to life by smbdoll

Flyrtle, created by Oishii

Ice crystal flutterby, brought to life by smbdoll

edit: whoops, my bad. didn't remember monster claw being there.

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 5/24/2006 6:52:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
5/23/2006 22:11:28   
Zeshion

I already had Monster Claw but yeah. The others are added.

Also, thanks Reens for the update about the scalper items ;)

*EDIT: Just for anyone that is wondering, i'm waiting for the pedia entry about the undead fire giant before i enter it

< Message edited by Zeshion -- 5/26/2006 12:25:37 >
DF  Post #: 57
5/27/2006 1:54:56   
liam1325

my other name is gandalf and i fond a monster lol lol lol lol
Post #: 58
5/27/2006 9:48:51   
Ming Wu

dont forget to add Undead Fire Giant it was made by Arkiron
DF  Post #: 59
5/27/2006 11:04:45   
Zeshion

-menotyouok: Read the first post. This is NOT a place to post your own suggestions.

-Ming Wu: Yeah, I was waiting until the 'pedia entry was up, but since now it is...*added ;)
DF  Post #: 60
5/27/2006 15:42:34   
X~Zaros~X

there is about 20 or so blades called the gem blade in suggestions foums scattered about,
i wonder if they ever read this list
AQ  Post #: 61
6/3/2006 6:46:42   
Baihu

Please note my Suggestion thread here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4287529

Note that the thread was created on the 30th of March 2006, and last edited on the 4th of April 2006.

Note that the Mark of Warrior/Ranger/Mage are similar to the currently implemented Misc. items in the Z-Token shop.

I don't think the mods noted my suggestions thread before, but I find it a little miffing that despite having suggested them before, they are now implemented as AQ-original ideas.
AQ  Post #: 62
6/3/2006 6:52:31   
Silver Scorpion

this is actually not a thread to post your link to your suggestions.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
6/3/2006 7:06:50   
Baihu

Read properly my whole post. I'm suggesting that my suggested items while implemented in the game but that I was not credited.
AQ  Post #: 64
6/3/2006 7:07:55   
Silver Scorpion

ok now I see it... srry.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
6/3/2006 17:12:12   
Zeshion

srry, although your misc. items may be SIMILAR, the effects are very different. Also, the idea of such misc items are very generic anyway. I am sorry. Unless I get some staff confirmation, I cannot add your suggestions to the list.
DF  Post #: 66
6/4/2006 2:12:00   
angelicgothfurry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Baihu

Please note my Suggestion thread here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4287529

Note that the thread was created on the 30th of March 2006, and last edited on the 4th of April 2006.

Note that the Mark of Warrior/Ranger/Mage are similar to the currently implemented Misc. items in the Z-Token shop.

I don't think the mods noted my suggestions thread before, but I find it a little miffing that despite having suggested them before, they are now implemented as AQ-original ideas.

I know how ya feel about that, I could care less about credit myself (and yet contridict myself in the same breath) but when i saw the new warroom quest for gathering items to build a weapon I was thinking of the weapons I posted here before that came in 4 or 5 parts and each part did a different thing for the weapon. Shutting up before i get in trouble.

My thread http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=119081
Nine out of ten voices in my head said this was a good idea.

Remember ... in space no one can hear you whine.
AQ  Post #: 67
6/4/2006 11:51:09   
Rayf Drayson

Do you really think that you people are the only ones who can imagine new ideas? The Dev team went a long time without using, or needing, player suggestions for the game. In fact, they really don't NEED them now, either. They're perfectly capable of creating their own ideas.

Unless WE say so, the idea did NOT come from this Board. Period. Most of the ideas here aren't exactly the peak of creativity, it's not as if the authors can claim to be modern-day DaVincis or anything.

The ideas in the game came from the minds of the Dev team, unless specifically noted otherwise. Period.
Post #: 68
6/4/2006 15:33:58   
Silent edge89

Well thats a real blunt way of putting it Rayf.You know its comments like "Not exactly the peak of creativity" that makes most of us forumites hate mods,not that I care any way.

< Message edited by Silent edge89 -- 6/4/2006 15:35:05 >
Post #: 69
6/4/2006 15:55:07   
Zeshion

Either way you look at it, Rayf is right. Getting suggestions into the game is a privilege, not a guaranteed right by any means. It's an honor to get your ideas implemented and true, the staff really does not need us...however they have decided to show us some pity and actually give us a shot, so dont blow it =P.

Anyway back on topic, if you have any additions or corrections to this list, be sure to let me know.
DF  Post #: 70
6/4/2006 16:14:25   
Silent edge89

Niazhe this isn't a place for your suggestions this is for suggestions that have made it into the game.

Zesion I know he is right its just that he could have put it differently.I hate it when mods get a bad reputation and his comment would cause alot of people to complain.
Post #: 71
6/4/2006 17:08:43   
Rayf Drayson

I wouldn't call it pity, zeshion. The Dev team decided it would be fun to start making player suggestions. It's an added perk designed to make people feel more included in the design of the game. My point was that the Dev team is very creative in their own right, as is evidenced by how long they went without using player suggestions. They don't even need to use them, they want to. Big difference.

As for "not the peak of creativity," I stand by that statement. We're in here looking for the diamonds in the rough. There's a lot of rough to dig through to find those diamonds.
Post #: 72
6/4/2006 17:25:39   
Silent edge89

When you justify your statement it makes it seem less blunt,good,that should keep people from being insensed.
Post #: 73
6/4/2006 17:43:25   
Zeshion

I was sort of kiiding about the whole "pity" thing, but yes. I am glad that the staff allows us to create suggestions and even wants us to have a chance of them getting implemented. And mainly, the people that would angry at Rayf are people who do not read the stickies and submit 1-sentence suggestions and wonder why their topics were deleted/locked. However, hopefully other people will have more sense, read the stickies, and create a wonderful suggestion.
DF  Post #: 74
6/5/2006 1:25:59   
Dragonlancefanatic

I would like to thank the creator of the monster claw shield i love it hehe.
AQ DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: Suggested AQ Items which have been implemented into the game
Page 3 of 14«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition