Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 4 of 31«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/14/2006 20:06:10   
Dualx

First bug is:
Im lich using the Undead Assault.
Using the Dragon Blade as a weapon.

When they charge in, the DB is there, in its standby position.
When they lift theyre sceletal arms, the weapons don't follow.
Then at the end, the weapon blinks into place and dissapear again...

Another 'Bug' is an small Error in the decription of The Great Divider
it says
This blade captures the force of the WInd between it blah blah blah...

as you see, "WInd" needs to be corrected.
AQ  Post #: 76
10/14/2006 20:52:26   
locomotion77

on the travel map just above the paladin order, there is a little fluro green line. i dont think it means anything

Please don't change the title of the thread.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 10/14/2006 22:40:26 >
AQ  Post #: 77
10/15/2006 2:35:53   
Ninja Paladin
Lost, Wandering Goddess

Reign Plate - Head is seperate from the armor when helmet is removed.
AQ  Post #: 78
10/20/2006 3:48:41   
Bullbound

Since this is an image problem, I hope this is the right place to post it.

Ever since the Mogloween event began, I have had a blue line running down the length of every page from the home page to the game to the forums. It is located about 1/3rd of the way from the left hand side of the screen I'm using. Mozilla browser. I've cleared my cache, I've rebooted my computer with nothing else running, and still it persists.
MQ  Post #: 79
10/20/2006 9:59:49   
ncg1992

no offence to the staff, but isn't the text layering thing an easy fix? It disrupts the enjoyment of my game very much. I absolutely love my werepyre form, and it's been hideing what people say to me for the past YEAR! I'm sad now I got a guardianship, if I can't freakin read anything now. If layering the text right is too hard for you, then perhaps I'll just quit and sign up for runescape. I can't find my way anywhere there, but at least I'll know what people are saying.
Post #: 80
10/20/2006 12:01:13   
Montchrist

Hello everyone. Since I think the problem I'm gonna post about has to do with layering more than with an equipment issue I'm gonna post it here. When I equip a shield while wearing the ninja armor (Shinonobi Shozuko) the shield isn't displayed, yet it appears if I change my armor. An interesting thing is that it is also displayed during the initial animation when you enter battle wearing the ninja armor, but after it stops the shield disappears.
I hope you solve this if you can

The Shinobi Shozoku armor is not supposed to display your shield except that the beginning of the fight. (You can see thatwhen he lands, the Ninja "throws" the shield behind himself. However, when you change shields, the new shield is NOT supposed to display, but remain hidden. If when you can see the new shield after changing shields, then that is a bug.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 10/22/2006 18:05:39 >
Post #: 81
10/21/2006 3:31:04   
UndeadMaster

When i buyed the gongzilla armor in moggloween and went to try it on "trick or treat" i got treat. All the satus are "ready" only "player" stays loading for hours and hours.

EDIT: evretime i BUY THIS ARMOR i get no "READY" FOR "PLAYER" PLZ HELP Me!

< Message edited by UndeadMaster -- 10/21/2006 3:44:20 >
DF  Post #: 82
10/29/2006 20:37:04   
Blood Mage

not sure if this count as a bug, but on all the pirate garbs the characters head looks two low, like a hunch back.

Sig removed. Not allowed in the AQ Bugs Forum.

< Message edited by Reyn Roadstorm -- 10/31/2006 22:06:54 >
AQ  Post #: 83
10/31/2006 14:19:21   
ratchet freak

I found a layering problem with the AQwarior armor: your hair comes before the chest plate
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/ratchet_freak/AQwariorbug.jpg
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 84
10/31/2006 21:51:29   
effigy the ethereal

When I'm in a battle and I switch my armor to obsidian plate, the whole screen disappears and I cant do anything, it is only a grey screen!!!
AQ MQ  Post #: 85
11/30/2006 18:47:56   
soh9180

There is actually a white dotted line when I am battling a Frost Titan in the second battle of "Frostval Part 2". It is above my pet, my character, my guest, Galanoth, and is under the picture that shows that I am using an activated item, which is my Ice Orb Fragment.
Is this a graphic bug?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
12/8/2006 1:29:16   
somethinscary

the ice bleech in frostval part III has a green eyelid wen its closed all the way.
AQ  Post #: 87
12/8/2006 22:40:00   
username369

The new two bear has a hip issue in which the rest of the body moves except 4 it or the back legs. Also, for the ice blech, the eyelid on the big eye turns green when it attacks.
AQ  Post #: 88
12/10/2006 0:09:15   
Shadow_gurl

I was doing a battle in the TRiple Challenge and I noticed a scattered white line around one of the monsters, which happened to be a Drakel Caster here, now it's not a huge problem because the game progressed like normal with no qualms, however it was very interesting to see it there since every other screen I go to (excluding the frostvale quest) it's normal.
AQ DF  Post #: 89
12/10/2006 14:54:38   
Inuyasha9323

If youre using pyro armor, and you have the gaurdian giftbox weapon equipped, you somehow hold it with the back of your hand and it goes in front of your face
pyro gift box glitch
i don'[t know if the same thing happens with the other wixard armors, though.
AQ  Post #: 90
12/10/2006 16:38:54   
Azerkail

When wearing Ice Arms armor, the player's head is not set right. The neck brace is cutting through the face.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
12/11/2006 3:52:12   
Legault the Assassin

Just to clarify Azerkail's post, I'll post these two screenies...

The Ice Arms makes your character's head appear below the neckpoint of the armor.

I'm guessing it's supposed to look like the Steel Plate.

This annoys me to no end, it's such a cool armor. >_<
Post #: 92
12/14/2006 18:08:14   
turkeylurkey
Banned

well,i think this is a graphics bug...

if u look at my char. page,notice how my hand is stickin THROUGH my wepon!
AQ DF  Post #: 93
12/14/2006 18:31:13   
gandlf

when using the pyromancers armor, and u have a special it seams that the arm turns pink.
the glitch
AQ  Post #: 94
12/17/2006 11:15:23   
Kreatos68

I have the Blade of Awe and the Custom Weapon, the BoA is the first in my list, Custom is second, and on my character page the sword is not the BoA and is made up of custom pieces that aren't in my weapon.
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=21133918

Of what you said, the only bug is that your custom weapon doesn't match what's on the character page. The fact that your second weapon appears instead of your non-drop is not a bug, but an update to the character pages.

< Message edited by Radagast -- 12/17/2006 13:20:32 >
Post #: 95
12/17/2006 15:51:34   
mrrogers

On the Darkovia map, if you leave(die or win) Nightbane's castle, the red dot(clicky to enter) underneathe the title(nightbane's castle) is gone! if u guys purposly did that, then this post is clearly well...useless

Sig removed. Please help to keep the AQ Bugs board sig free

< Message edited by Radagast -- 12/17/2006 16:52:37 >
DF MQ  Post #: 96
12/17/2006 20:53:32   
h dog

In player housing, the images begin to stack up as it cycles through a players pictures. Clicky.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
12/18/2006 4:27:44   
hofx

In BattleOn, when you click on Artix/Twilly, they move to the left, and you can see half of a button behind the hill they are standing on. When clicking on the button, it seems to do the same as the log out button.

I am guessing this has something to do with the release of houses, because i didn't notice it before, and the area where the log out button is usually found (below/to the right of battle monsters) has been changed. it has the houses button down there now, and has been grayed too, which is probably another bug.
AQ DF  Post #: 98
12/18/2006 10:00:09   
Szardmaster
Banned

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdude

Im not sure whether this classifies as a weapon/armor bug or a Graphics bug, but I think it is closest to a Graphics Bug.

When you use the Obsidian Cloak and Beautiful Oblivion in conjunction, the part that is used to switch the element is offscreen, rendering it unclickable. So essentially, Beautiful Oblivion becomes a Wind Weapon whenever I use Obsidian CLoak. This could be fixed either by adjusting the "Trigger" area on Beatiful Oblivion or the graphics of Obsidian Cloak, so I posted here.

Im sure there might be other armors that would have this problem with Beatiful Oblivion, but I am not actively looking so I haven't found any more.

i posted this in "weapons", but maybe it does belong here.
Post #: 99
12/19/2006 3:19:58   
Guthix

I need help my lvl 22 accounts Character page says that i am still lvl 0. The user is Gutihx.

I am not sure if it is a Graphics Bug or a game engine bug. I am not sure if it is because i am too new or not.

I made it on december 17th 2006

< Message edited by Guthix -- 12/19/2006 3:25:36 >
AQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Graphics Bugs - read the known/reported bugs BEFORE posting.
Page 4 of 31«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition