Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 10 of 20«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2009 0:31:10   
aNyThInG

Anwyn's dialogue "Smalls Portals appear as paintings in you tent or house., so you must get a tent or house from Valencia in town first."

Correction: Smalls Portals appear as paintings in you tent or house, so you must get a tent or house from Valencia in town first.
AQ DF  Post #: 226
3/6/2009 3:35:17   
UltimateRAM

Misspelled Shocking
AQ DF  Post #: 227
3/8/2009 6:53:11   
exgsuntzu

Lil typo in trescol euthark hunting quest

see he refers to Buggest then further on Biggest
AQ  Post #: 228
3/8/2009 17:30:57   
lufarinvaeilk

On the home page, it says "Dragoin Morph War"

it should be "Dragon Morph War"
AQ  Post #: 229
3/26/2009 21:46:01   
knight dude

in the bennuju wetlands after fighting the hunters and getting the treasure chest from Robina it says
"I also found an orphaned Dragonkitten that needs to be take ncare of"
AQ DF  Post #: 230
4/13/2009 0:01:11   
Chin

Battleon----->Click Valencia----->Click Visit Grubugly (Visit Valencia privately)----->Awe Weapons
After the truffle does its itemscan, if i hit "Yes Please" for the Blade of Awe story she tells me the percentage of it doing a special. http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu162/Chins_01/valenciabug.jpg The Encyclopedia has diffrent numbers.
AQ  Post #: 231
4/21/2009 22:19:00   
Crimzon5

Darkbow

quote:

SPECIAL 2
Hits: 5
Attack Type: Ranged, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic
Element: Darkness
Damage: 100% Base and Random each
BTH: ??? (+0%?)
Stat Bonuses: ??? (Yes?)
DESCRIPTION
A longbow fashioned of obsidian imbued with the essence of the shadow realm, with a powerful 4-hit special dealing from 20-68 damage.

I see a contradiction ;)
AQ DF  Post #: 232
4/30/2009 18:57:16   
Ash

In the new twig quest, Adamog and Jamog dialogs are labeled as each other. (Adamog's text box says "Jamog" and Jamog's says "Adamog.") And in a couple their pointing at the wrong person entirely. (Jamog is supposed to be talking and refers to Adamog, and yet Adamog is talking.) It's quite a big and noticeable group of typo's.

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 4/30/2009 18:58:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 233
5/11/2009 23:48:32   
titanopteryx

On the Earn Z-Tokens through Third Party Offers page, under free offers there's an offer where you sign up for a free medical newsletter for 119 tokens. I clicked on the link. It took me to a page where you fill out a form to sign up with Survey Spot so you can fill out serveys in order to win rewards. There isn't a meantion of a newsletter anywhere. The whole discription about the newsletter is a typo and it's supposed to describe a survey site.
DF  Post #: 234
5/16/2009 5:30:18   
Khannibal

In the Absolix war, on your character page, Sepulchure is spelt wrong, as is Narvizz :/

Khannibal/Sky
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 235
6/5/2009 5:00:03   
fearshbane

At the end of the quest for the fujin set it still metions the old levels instead of the new level requirements.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 236
6/6/2009 15:30:10   
mluther

when you enter granemor, in one of your conversations with the guard, you say " Woah! Umm.. i was looking for granemor, it use to be here........" it should say used to, not use to.
AQ MQ  Post #: 237
6/17/2009 17:01:44   
Lr5s

When battling the Expectant Mother dragon on the level 4 dragonslayer quest, you'll see something like "Expectant Mother's blazing temper raises his damage by 50%" once in a while. In this case, it should be "her", not "his".
AQ DF  Post #: 238
7/5/2009 15:56:42   
Braelara

The Description for Master of the house has an unexpected start to a new line

"This vampire mage styles himself as
an

Elder Vampire..."
Post #: 239
7/9/2009 12:49:52   
Sdw4792

In the Devourer Saga Portion-Huntress vs Yulgar- There is a small typo.

In one of Yulgar's Dialogues it says

"I'm getting a really BAD VIBE fromn you -- like the worst possible things in the world follow you around everywhere. You'd better tell me what EXACTLY is going on, or-- or--"

*It should say from not fromn*
Post #: 240
7/9/2009 12:56:52   
Sdw4792

Devourer Saga-Huntress vs Yulgar- Epheel Dialogue

"Give the mage a hand! Yes, it is I, Epheel, and I ahve some advice for you. The Huntress is an agent of the Devourer-- or The'Galin-- and she is now one her way to find hidden weapons which can harm those of her kind."

*It should say "on her way to find hidden weapons" not one*

--------------------------------------------

xD wow what are the odds... one dialogue window later I find another :D

"The path she is taking is in that book she left behind. Follow the path-- follow the HUntress-- and destroy her before SHE destroys those weapons!"

*It should say "follow the Huntress"*

* I believe it should also say she not SHE when it says "and destroy her before SHE destroys those weapons!"*

----------------
O.O;; WOW Another Typo 2 dialogue windows or so later... -.-' LOL!!!
Warlic says:
"We have no choice. We need to controny the Huntress-- and since she is going to find weapons that may help us fend of the world-eating Devourer-- now is as good a time as any."

* It should say "find weapons that may help us fend off the world-eating Devourer" not of*

< Message edited by Sdw4792 -- 7/9/2009 13:02:16 >
Post #: 241
7/9/2009 20:40:53   
Other_Guy_27

Quote from the buy z-tokens page:

quote:

Spend Z-Tokens on Cool game items like:

* Orc Master's Blade
* The Armopede Pet
* Ultra Nightmare Rider Armor
* Summon Energy Dragon Spell
* Player Houses

Bolded items are Rare.
AQ DF  Post #: 242
7/10/2009 20:28:00   
Trillionaire

When fighting as a Ninja
with the armor Shinobi Shozoku,
one of the skills is Call Ninja Tortoise.
Eventually, he will retire from battle.
When he does, it says
quote:

The Ninja Tortoise retires from battle exhaused

When it should say
quote:

The Ninja Tortoise retires from battle exhausted

Also a period at the end if neccesary.
Heres a screenshot too.
~Trill
DF  Post #: 243
7/11/2009 21:17:23   
NFITC1

The description of the Dynablade Drakel reads like this in-game and in the encyclopedia:

DESCRIPTION
This Drakel warrior, a soldier for the violent Drakel faction of renegade Minsister Bree-ha, is out testing a new weapon called the Dynablade for his master.

Should be "Minister"
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 244
7/11/2009 21:19:18   
Guardian Mage
Banned!

dont you mean "small portals not, smalls portal?
AQ  Post #: 245
7/15/2009 7:23:44   
Paranoid Android

The Drakel Freak is described as a "A drakel cyborg with an unstoppable intellect, but sadly, not much of a way to make use of it." but if its intellect is as unstoppable as the description claims, then why is he being limited (hence, "stopped") by his useless body?

Also, in the Talk-like-a-pirate-day challenge, one of the questions addresses the lead female in Pirate of the Carribean as 'Kiera Knightley' when it should be 'Keira Knightley'

< Message edited by Paranoid Android -- 7/15/2009 7:25:34 >
AQ  Post #: 246
7/24/2009 5:57:35   
infuturity

The Rabbit Defender's description says that he doesn't "descriminate" when it comes to defending his eggs.

It is spelled discriminate
AQ  Post #: 247
7/27/2009 17:10:56   
kain_abel

there's an error when Twilly talks about the moral compass, he says "and your alignment chanegs as you make special choices" should be changes
AQ  Post #: 248
7/28/2009 13:03:10   
MacAlyster

not sure if this is a typo: Fighting an Ancient Wyvern, it attacked me and I saw a question mark with the word "Purple" underneath....is that supposed to be poison or is that a kind of attack?
AQ MQ  Post #: 249
8/1/2009 20:24:58   
Zuyx

Dracomancer spirit quest, in the scroll describing what it is it says "To prove to Lord Cyrus that you have true potential as a Dracomancer, you must complete your SPirit Quest" P is capitalized in Spirit
AQ  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: AQ typos. Read the topic rules BEFORE posting.
Page 10 of 20«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition